[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

@purplebass I agree with you about Dahae not appearing in Wookie's fanmeet:
1. Like you said, the fan meet was held in Japan, not in Korea. The media will be too curious why Dahae will fly to Japan just to attend his fan meet. 
2. There is no special occasion to celebrate and this is not a special awarding ceremony event that has something to do with Dahae like it's not Wookie's birthday, nor it has anything to do with Hotel King that will give an excuse for Dahae to be there. 
Lee Dong Wook was with his parents. He is very busy nowadays juggling a drama and a reality show and when he is not busy, we know whom he spends most of his time with :D So the parents must be missing him a lot and just tagged along with him to Japan.  In my delulu mind, I'm hoping that Dahae was with her mom too in Japan and they all had some bonding together. I think it's rare that Wookie takes his parents to travel. It's a good thing they came with him. They must be very proud of this achievements and the solid support of his fans everywhere. I remember Dahae loves a guy who is well respected by many. Well, the boyfriend is well loved by many of his fans and well respected at work :) 
downloadphpgrpid1v50fldhp6.jpg

8251eecejw1ekzynzh2u9j20hs0npq49.jpg

@tinsky73 to answer your question: YES, I believe that they guy sitting beside him while he was busy with his phone *cough* was none other than his appa :D His dad is not that tall compared to Wookie's height... so it's true what his sister said that he has gotten tall from drinking too much milk :))

i remember his family pic, i think they attended his movie VVIP premier.
one of the reason many believed Dahae was his gf at that time, bc she never attended any of his movies VVIP. Very strange she never showed up or not invited bc they were so closed after M Girl. Some said he felt uncomfortable if his loved one watching him on big screen at that time. Dahae if invited she never missed to show up in any movie VVIP Premier.

Phanfome hurricane is forecast to hit the Japanese on the night of 5/10 and 6/10 early morning. There are many flights to and from Japan tonight and early morning tomorrow has been postponed due to safety reasons. Hopefully if there is going Saini will now fly adjustable fit. Otherwise, for them to be healthy
Twit 5/10 of Mr.CupidI sure Dahae in Japan now. Bravo =))). Suddenly I want both of Donghae  to spend time together at the hotel =)))What they do just god know :))

@turquoiseblue‌, I actually have the delulu mind that, it would be even better (and likely to happen) that dahae also brought her mom along, if she did meet Wookie and his parents. How wonderful it would be!

@ViX‌ well, it may be fate that they are given some unexpected free time slot to discuss the marriage plan between the two families! Haha...

Guest turquoiseblue

ViX said: Phanfome hurricane is forecast to hit the Japanese on the night of 5/10 and 6/10 early morning. There are many flights to and from Japan tonight and early morning tomorrow has been postponed due to safety reasons. Hopefully if there is going Saini will now fly adjustable fit. Otherwise, for them to be healthy
Twit 5/10 of Mr.CupidI sure Dahae in Japan now. Bravo =))). Suddenly I want both of Donghae  to spend time together at the hotel =)))What they do just god know :))

turquoiseblue said:

ViX said: Phanfome hurricane is forecast to hit the Japanese on the night of 5/10 and 6/10 early morning. There are many flights to and from Japan tonight and early morning tomorrow has been postponed due to safety reasons. Hopefully if there is going Saini will now fly adjustable fit. Otherwise, for them to be healthy

chingus - good news, we will be seeing DH on the 8th for a press conf. for 18ladies fashion brand.  She will stay till the 11th I think for other work reasons.  The locations is GuangZhou, China.  close to HK.  I hope HK fans will go visit her.  But not sure if she will hold a formal fan meeting but according to her past history, she's nice enough to hold small private fan meetings and meet fans in private and I think this time it might be the case if she has time. 

Keke.. I expect her to be a bit chubbier ... kekeke ..
HongKong and Chinese fans, please play private detective for the next few days ok...haha

nocturne9 said: chingus - good news, we will be seeing DH on the 8th for a press conf. for 18ladies fashion brand.  She will stay till the 11th I think for other work reasons.  The locations is GuangZhou, China.  close to HK.  I hope HK fans will go visit her.  But not sure if she will hold a formal fan meeting but according to her past history, she's nice enough to hold small private fan meetings and meet fans in private and I think this time it might be the case if she has time. 

Keke.. I expect her to be a bit chubbier ... kekeke ..
HongKong and Chinese fans, please play private detective for the next few days ok...haha

Just read the news from Chinese baidu forum that, da hae will be in Guangzhou from Oct 8 to 11 for a CF. This is her first public appearance after HK. 
My delulu mind again... she might take the chance to have a short vacation with Wookie before they need to separate for another several days. Well, we know someone can't leave his girl for long. If two weeks means two years to him, 4 days means 8 months... :))

apqaria 
thanks for sharing these really great gifs. Wookie was so happy in the fan meeting. The happy feeling of being in-love looks just the same in HK BTS and the RM interview. Wookie just can't hide how happy he is when he is with DH, i mean when he is in love with DH. 
It is really sweet and moved when seeing this gifs. Love gives them the second chance, don't let it slip away. They hold tight of each other. I can't wait to see DH walking down the aisle to him. Love is so sweet.