[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

purplebass said: This is the original photo of that IG photo...

Da Hae's hands always terribly close to the kraken... =)) =)) =)) awe, this looks like another boyfie/gf pic. Look how DongHae's heads are close to each other and their bodies orbitate towards each other. PSY is also in the picture but somehow it feels as if uri couple is in their own world :))

Thanks to the time difference, every morning I get up and got the wonderful news and analysis for you all. bravo!!
@turquoiseblue, yes, they are two different pics. Wookie looked a bit drunk, too... apart from the glows of love in his eyes. This is one more things I like the Korean fans, they do respect them. It is very true that, when we like our favourite actors/actress/singers, we only consider the best for them. The respect is reciprocal, when they share their happiness with the fans, and the fans would respect their privacy and just hold their real life happiness dear for themselves only. Because any exposure may have negative impacts, and they don't want any of those. 
As to the 26/7 fan meeting, it may be true, but I read some analysis on the Chinese baidu forum that the last day of filming was actually on 26/7, rather than on 24/7. So, it could be a small fan meeting right after the filming. I guess only those attended can prove. Whatever it is, all these news and pieces of info add up to tell us (and reassure us) that they are in love and they are happy. As shippers, this is what we want. When the right time that they are comfortable and ready to come out with their relationship, it will come. Meanwhile, my best wishes not only for their reunion, but also their careers. I hope there are more news on the new projects, i mean this time for Dahae, while Wookie should do less work, maybe just take on some simple jobs. Or maybe time for Wookie to learn cooking and feed Dahae while she works  :))

Dears, those MG wrap up party were actually posted long ago at my girl days but the news from Soompi came out after the picture were reposted and again gained a lot of reactions from Korean fans after all those years.
It is always interesting to see that over the years, just reposting pictures of our couple is enough to make buzz again about their dating rumors :))

@AQ, no wonder u'r not around these few days-anyway hope u'r fully recovered then.
ok, now, here another message in weibo from fans-not sure, but I think fans at Qianqian going to see Dahae soon. I think as what AQ mentioned abt her Shunufang meeting.-So Dahae going to end her holidays soon. I think she will fly straight from LA to China, she used to do that before.-AQ hope u can clarify on this.
Lotus Pond Sandy : Well fans Qianqian, once a year will see a lot (Dahae), we are destined acquaintance, we must cherish her ​​# Lee Da Hae # @ Lee Da Hae[Kiss][Fa]

:好海带倩倩,每年一定见一次多多,我們有缘相识,一定要好好珍惜她#李多海#@李多海

http://www.weibo.com/u/5172046329

@小多麻麻最爱我 : @荷塘月色Sandy 姐姐从香港寄来的钜记〜没来得及拍就被同事瓜分了 同事啃着肉脯说,倩倩你还有香港的朋友啊!

005E1nw5jw1eklnk2rs57j318g0xcdvx.jpg

bluewings666 said: Thanks to the time difference, every morning I get up and got the wonderful news and analysis for you all. bravo!!
@turquoiseblue, yes, they are two different pics. Wookie looked a bit drunk, too... apart from the glows of love in his eyes. This is one more things I like the Korean fans, they do respect them. It is very true that, when we like our favourite actors/actress/singers, we only consider the best for them. The respect is reciprocal, when they share their happiness with the fans, and the fans would respect their privacy and just hold their real life happiness dear for themselves only. Because any exposure may have negative impacts, and they don't want any of those. 
As to the 26/7 fan meeting, it may be true, but I read some analysis on the Chinese baidu forum that the last day of filming was actually on 26/7, rather than on 24/7. So, it could be a small fan meeting right after the filming. I guess only those attended can prove. Whatever it is, all these news and pieces of info add up to tell us (and reassure us) that they are in love and they are happy. As shippers, this is what we want. When the right time that they are comfortable and ready to come out with their relationship, it will come. Meanwhile, my best wishes not only for their reunion, but also their careers. I hope there are more news on the new projects, i mean this time for Dahae, while Wookie should do less work, maybe just take on some simple jobs. Or maybe time for Wookie to learn cooking and feed Dahae while she works  :))

@samzz, thanks dear :x I am much better than 2 days ago.
About that message, actually Qianqian is the other fan name (in addition to sandy who are both in that picture). This picture I think is from their meeting with Dahae in HongKong in June. But hopefully that meeting we are waiting for with Chinese fans will be soon as we want. Hopefully early next month. .

@apqaria was right...I saw the MG wrap party photo of our couple long time ago...its just that Soompi reposted again that photo I think after Da Hae's mentioned she once dated her co star, so they thought it was Wookie and yes the photo again gaining more attention to people who ship them...
btw, I'm very glad knowing Korean fans really love and support them together..this beautiful couple really get bless from fans from Korea and internationally... As we know, Da Hae suffered from so many problems but we can see there are still Korean fans who support her individually and together with Wookie...the fans know they only have each other....and I hooe Da Hae will gain more Korean fans again after Hotel King after she received so many haters resulted from EOE and Chuno...I want to see like she gains more fans like back in MG era where I think at that time was her peak in her career...

samzz

said: @AQ, no wonder u'r not around these few days-anyway hope u'r fully recovered then.

ok, now, here another message in weibo from fans-not sure, but I think fans at Qianqian going to see Dahae soon. I think as what AQ mentioned abt her Shunufang meeting.-So Dahae going to end her holidays soon. I think she will fly straight from LA to China, she used to do that before.-AQ hope u can clarify on this.

Lotus Pond Sandy : Well fans Qianqian, once a year will see a lot (Dahae), we are destined acquaintance, we must cherish her ​​# Lee Da Hae # @ Lee Da Hae[Kiss][Fa]

:好海带倩倩,每年一定见一次多多,我們有缘相识,一定要好好珍惜她#李多海#@李多海

http://www.weibo.com/u/5172046329

@小多麻麻最爱我 : @荷塘月色Sandy 姐姐从香港寄来的钜记〜没来得及拍就被同事瓜分了 同事啃着肉脯说,倩倩你还有香港的朋友啊!

Guest turquoiseblue

@bluewings66 from what I have observed with celebrity couples, they usually schedule their work in a way that when one is working, the other one is taking a break or is not that busy. This way they can take care of each other and have time for each other. I'm waiting for Dahae's new project too... I hope she won't wait until next year for a new movie/drama... but considering HK took 7 months of her 2014, I have a feeling it won't happen this year. For Wookie, I hope after IM, he will really take a long rest this time with his girlfriend and by next year, he will do another hosting job again in a variety show like Strong Heart. He's good at it. 

@samzz, I am also kind of confused (but lazy to really dig deep into it apart reading some analysis from other amazing shippers here and there). The evidence cited to support 26th being the last filming day is that, in the last filming interview (in which Dahae wore the melon dress) that they mentioned "30 hours away from the broadcast of the last episode", which means the filming of the interview sought to be on 26th (or maybe early morning of 26th... haha.. I just made it up). I just reported the analysis. Personally, I am not very sure  :\"> To be honest, I find it weird that how come the last filming was so close to the air time. Don't they need to edit the video? It makes great sense to me that it should be ended even on 24th and 25th... to allow time for the production team to do the final editing. Anyway, I have no idea how it works in k-drama. 
@sassygirl94, in any case, I think it is very sweet of them to have a small private fan meeting. I hope they will do more in the future. Seperately or together :-) I think the adorable personality of Dahae will certainly regain the hearts and support of Korean fans. I can't wait to see her new project. 
Fighting, everyone!

P.S...
wait.. on second thought, the '30 hours away" remarks may refer to the broadcast of the final two episodes starting on sat, i.e. 26th., so dated back 30 hours away, it would mean 24th or 25th. I guess it is a possible interpretation. Well... I'm not that good an investigator, sorry. I leave it to the senior investigators. Girls, over to you  :x

Guest turquoiseblue

zeppy10 said: Yeah @turquoiseblue I wish he can do variety shows too, I love it when he was on Strong Heart but it seems he prefers to focus his career more on acting rather than hosting?

Guest tinsky73

The cliff selca & the MBC last filming day interview were both dated July 24. Wookie on RM19 when he was wearing the clothes he wore during lunch w/ his sis, said to Seho during the ramen eating segment that he was just filming the day before that. So was it possible that he filmed for RM on the 25th? Eventhough the bts photos from the lunch were released on the 28th? Let's not forget donghae dinner in Gangnam area was on the 25th as well. Timeline is so confusing! #:-S

A lot of catching up to do, trying to read all posts from the... =))RM fb thingy, dw's personality in RM, Donghae fanmeet that happened 7/26, HK BTS pic that seems like a painting,and this part is my fave to date from Wookie's interview :)) :P
"How much of your lover's heart do you understand?"Honestly, I tend to be open-minded towards the person I love. As long as it's within the law I think I'd accept everything about her.
I feel like this... tumblr_ncc39q3NkD1qcyriio1_400.gif
Wookie, your subtle ways of saying that you're currently in love? :xPlus, the teleport superpowers :> tumblr_ncc39q3NkD1qcyriio2_400.gif
I just can't!! 8->
Hopefully, DaHae is back from LA... he needs some dose of love LOL.And also know more about her whereabouts like doing some CFs or even guest in some shows like RM (again) :))Thanks for all your posts guys! You're awesome :-*

If i'm not wrong HK's last scene was filmed 7/26, in the video Wookie said it was around 4:00pm(he said the exact time but can remember) and after that he mentioned his message, and he said "Yesterday I wrote on my SNS..." I remember I read that post after I came back from my sister's BDay dinner on 7/24 it was close to midnight, let's say he updated his weibo around 11:30pm(My time zone) + 14hours(KST) = 1:30pm 7/25 
So the fan meet was the same day HK's filming endend, I think tao friends saw them having dinner together on 7/25
24 Chamo's Wedding and selcas25 Message and dinner together26 Donghae fan meeting27 Wrap up party

@Vix, fan meeting without Dahae-if true then, so obvious Dahae not ready to face the Chinese media.

And remember abt Wookie 2 yrs virgin. If u read netizenbuzz section abt one actress confession,

u can see Wookie really protecting Dahae. Woman is perceived differently when coming to that xxx thing.

Guest tinsky73

@angiemty that's what I thought too when wookie mentioned the SNS. But then there's this... 634eb9e8e6e2b4e363a27f9721893dc6_zps3fe0 It also doesn't make any sense to travel back & forth from Alpensia if they did have that dinner in Gangnam on the 25th. Unless they filmed those last scenes in Seoul on the 26th & MBC made a mistake with the date on the interview clip. :-/

I think the last scene is in Seoul, but it really is done on 24.7. There is no reason to MBC wrong day of the interview. Account holders IG said in its caption paragraph that a friend of her named In Ae has received signatures of both on the last shot and she did not receive, so as to meet their day 26.7 she approached them for autographs and both were happy to sign for her. At the service of taoeunjung have some other parts for the translation of my friends.If you think they made ​​the wrong day of the interview vids about the reasons why they do so is nothing. I see no reason for it, and the Wookie said in a notice sent to the fans that they ended up filming on 24.7
With RoM, filming and recording date is always very messy arrangement because the collage of footage of them are bad. And the casts of the only programs to record at certain times, but not constantly so RoM matter of time I think is not to be inferred based on its

Ok... According to the analysis of the Chinese baidu fan about the last of filming on 26th. She did say that the MBC interview video made a mistake on the date, it should be 26th instead of 24th. She said that similar mistakes on the date was spotted in other BTS videos. Also, she also said that the last scene was in seoul, MBC's office building.

So, if we agree with this theory, the time line by @angiemty‌ is correct.

The last HK scene where that interview followed that dates July 24th, 2014, was filmed at MBC studios in Seoul and NOT at Alpensia. I am sure because that's their lounge space. On Fated to love you, they also used that palce to film some scenes on one or two episodes. Proof (see behind DongHae?):

wOubkDZ.jpg

Judging from the lighting of the cliff scene, they've filmed that at dawn of the 24th of July, then got back to Seoul to film the remaining scene. I believe that they were done with the scenes at Alpensia, which means Wookie and Da Hae were back in town and it fits that on the 25th they had dinner together in Gangnam... they were in Seoul!

@bluewings666 most of the times it happened with HK that they filmed scenes before the actual episode was put together on Saturday, but not on Sunday - which should have been everyone's free day from filming while the drama aired. For kdrama it's like this, that's why sometimes the editing sucks. Montage editors look like ninjas, lol.