[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

''I also always like her acting voice. Her voice sounded better in person. I think we will be very close when this dram ends.” He also said, “When we first shot together, there were scenes full of lines. But, we acted in great harmony even though we never had rehearsal.“ 

Sound like IM team is aware of how   the audience don't like ssk acting.. and wookie here  is giving his support  to her, because for the contrary Wookie is more loved by the audience.  As I thought, they have not had time to know much each other yet, so that words are  from the protective part of wookie (what I see as a support for a much younger girl being criticized for all)

For a second I thought I was in the wrong thread..I see the word "AWKWARD" everywhere..hahaha..and it's a good thing right?I advice that they should maintain that kind of relationship until their wrap-up party...we dont wanna see any angry gf dragging a shotgun on the set..kekekek..

anw,wookie, is that a sweater??did you just wake up then run to your PC??that could be possible if u were having a great time and slept late the night before(Ehem)..that dark-curly(christian grey?)-hair looks just fine btw..though some of us still miss your well-polished CJW hair and ofcors your just-showered bieber fringe..

Guest turquoiseblue

ViX said: today Mr.Cup tweet: Seoul overnight rain ​​and there is traffic congestion. Now the big rain and also gradually shrinking but people still flocked avoid consecutive rainy.Mid-autumn festival is coming ... and hope that all will have a holiday season filled with smiles 5ting !!
So I think dahae comeback korea!

Haha, Dong Wook has so many CEO role. Is there a thread for iron man? We should make one soon so that I can spazz over LDW's great abs (if there is shirtless scene again) without getting off topic buttons. =))

Guest turquoiseblue

@nocturne9 Wow nice picture! I love how Wookie kissed Dahae than Brad kissing Jen :D DongHae looks more natural, not in a hurry and taking their sweet time to savor each other's lips :x :x :x but Brangelina is an old couple with children so you can't compare the two :)

Guest supercalifragilistic

My thoughts on the "awkward" body language between Wookie and SSK...

We must remember that we're comparing it to his press-con with DaHae.  This is
the DaHae whom he could just call up and without any niceties just ask, "So are you going to do it or not?!" (in relation to taking up the role of Ah Mone).  This is the same DaHae who could comfortably troll him during the press-con.  Even at the HK press-con, there was a certain air of cautious distance between Wookie and Wang JiHye despite being squished up together.

Arh...  Why am I justifying anything?  With regards to Wookie and other women, let me just extrapolate from Roommates  ;;)
tumblr_natqb6gccz1sh8uxlo3_1280.jpg

Guest turquoiseblue

@PatriciaL c'mon girl, the innocent man was looking at her eyes there! [-( ;)) ... but maybe here he was looking at somewhere else :))
zeeNfNu.jpg

and here as well =))
wpid-6bc75fd0gw1ef4z3ez6ugg207s04ee81.gi

omg so he did his boob gazing twice :D ahahaha! Wookie... :-w
Dahae succeeded with her subtle seduction technique \m/ Even a conservative cold distant man like Wookie cannot escape from Dahae's alluring body wow! "You think you can escape from me? Huh?!!" /:) *this is becoming my favorite catch phrase* =))

Dahae forwarding her CF message on her weibo around 2.am Korean time last night, so if her time zone is in Korea, then most likely she is back already.
1.57am, still with her iphone-she must waiting for her honey to finish his shooting.
http://www.weibo.com/liduohai

70c0e351gw1ejs4t19jooj20jg0s179p.jpg

@samzz‌, I have the same thoughts too.. If Mr Cupid's hint is true that she is back to SK, she is probably stay up late with someone after the filming. He likes to date late in the night to avoid public attention and paparazzi. Maybe she retweeted the post while they were sitting cozy and comfortably watching TV or his/her favourite cartoon just like in HK... Haha. My delulu mind, but it can be true!

Guest turquoiseblue

i was watching the wrap up party again and suddenly it occured to me that this part  where wookie ushered dahae to go inside the party room was actually the continuation of this...
tumblr_na0bp1N2lx1qjz46xo4_250.gif

tumblr_namna40pkZ1qa4qnzo1_250.gif
notice how he grabbed Dahae after she did the "wazzup wazzup" with her hand? he turned his head and said something the exact same way when he grabbed her and said "come on lets go inside" :)) so i think this is the real sequence of events ;)
hmmm... they cut the part where dahae was shaking wookie's shoulder?  I wonder what really happened after that shoulder shaking :-? coz it looks like he was about to hug her and whisper something to her... so did he really hug her and they cut that part? Roommate-nim you owe us an explanation :-w

Hi all, so much has happened since that last comment thanks for keeping this place so active, for me as a haven of rest when I read all your posts after leaving school. Thank you all  :)>- <:-P
I just want to give my views on the press conference, and not a shipper Donghae, if not as a student of Marketing .

All sensational headlines have only one intention: PUBLICITY.For us, everything that can be sold is a product hence a television (a k-drama in this case) is also a product, because thanks to this can generate various sales with OSTs (digital sales) future merchandising and most importantly, selling chapters abroad (which personally, I think that's what all production desired), KBS is well aware of its direct competence in that time slot at the local level, two new dramas My Lovely Girl & My  Spring Days (SBS and MBC respectively) has a strong demand in the international market ... MSD is starring Sooyoung, she is the most beloved member of SNSD in Japan (I bet this country pay much to convey the chapters of your drama) and MLG, I read chapters already sold to China and is considered as the drama with the sale of more expensive chapters in the history of Korea! While IM, Wookie can have many fans locally and internationally, but unfortunately SSK no, it is frowned upon in these two spaces for his performance, that's why I think the media (using KBS) have brought these exaggerated headlines to draw the attention of both (domestic and international), as that which Wookie & SSK have an explosive chemistry, it is clear that the public will read this very curious how that "explosive chemistry" is putting the press and vera drama to confirm whether it is true or not, so I'm reading the story has great potential because it is something new in history k-dramas (you are risking, but sometimes that's good), the other advantage is that the drama of Lee Jun Ki (its predecessor) is located on the top of your time, but the big disadvantage is SSK, is also perhaps that Wookie tries to do it well with the public, so that the drama and she be well received ... KBS knows this very well, they have to sell the drama to at least recoup the investment ..
Also, the issue Wookie likes SSK's voice, I personally do not see anything wrong, always in the press conference for a new drama will have to talk about some quality that caught the attention of his fellow actors, but as said Wookie I had not done much with engraved just say the voice to make a compliment.

And last but not least, do not think we should be concerned, actions speak louder than words, the attitude toward SSK had Wookie was very noticeable, they looked like castmates clumsy lol XD and I bet Dahae understand this, both belong to the medium and know how these things "sold" and are necessary in a press conference for the drama to a good start ... plus it's not as if they just met, and will be 9 years since met plus were a couple for almost 2 years, and trust is present  ;)
Sorry by my English and the long message :)

@samzz you're right!! the photo may be uploaded by any member but if da hae is on vacation with mom, I do not suppose it will be with many people of her staff so.. Instead If she is in Korea, she has to upload it because I dont think people work almost at  2 am haha i dont know.. Its so late here and I dont know that I'm saying
@turquoiseblue right too!! hahaha in the first gif, wookie goes to hug her or at least, puts his arm around the waist. In the second gif, there is a cut, and wookie almost hug her again but I think  he remembered they were not alone :)) :)) one more time, clear like water, these two have to be a fun couple in private, always bothering each other.
@mariarodrihuer1  \m/ \m/ thank you!

Guest turquoiseblue

samzz said: Dahae forwarding her CF message on her weibo around 2.am Korean time last night, so if her time zone is in Korea, then most likely she is back already.
1.57am, still with her iphone-she must waiting for her honey to finish his shooting.
http://www.weibo.com/liduohai