[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

bluewings666 said: Yes, according to the Chinese translation, the flow of the sentence is, it means 'he' not DH herself. Because, the Chinese sentence actually have a 'but' before, so it should be a continuing sentence, right after the person's 'manly' character. The Chinese translation is taken in a pic and posted on weibo. I tried to attach the pic, but don't know how... Sorry.

zeppy10 said:
My interpretation is SHE (lee da hae) will not confess in front of the person she likes.. the word is "dan" which means... BUT.. i think it's to contiinue from Lee Da Hae's ideal man that phrase..
therefore the fans are saying WOOKIE should quickly confess since dahae wont confess!!!
OMO!! my heart!!!! heheheheheheheh 

Yes, our Chinese friend @muchcloudier also told me about that part that it means Dahae won't confess first to the one she likes and that also explains the fans comments :) (is she sending a message to someone?? but I guess they actually passed this stage already ;) )
We know Wookie want to confess first once he is sure about their feelings and our JW told MN that man should be the one to propose so, they are totally in sync :x

@zeppy10
thanks for posting the pic. Yes, i saw this one and my translation is based on this one. In the chinese sentence, it is a comma, and then the word 'but', so based on the Chinese sentence structure, it is a continuing sentence. It makes sense too. If it is a manly character, who is likely to be bold in making confession, right?! haha.. just my thought. Of course, it is always best to check the original text, which is korean. Let's have the korean fans help.
@nocturne99, yes in the Chinese translation, it does mention about LDW's name. It deliberately said that, the important people include LDW. This is why I used the 'not to mention', because it means it is of course include LDW. The mentioning of LDW twice: once about she talked with LDW about time to have new life, and he as an important he got from the drama, has drawn heated discussion in weibo. 

Guest ElitistaM

apqaria

said:

Our @muchcloudier finished doing all the collections for HK and it is a must to have them saved to cherish all those great lovely moments of hugs, kisses, head touches, face touches, eyes kissing and holding hands. BIG thanks to her :x
So, Enjoy ;) (P.S: More in spoiler tag)
005IaUCYgw1eiv7n20ijqj30rs3lr4qp.jpg005IaUCYgw1eiv7obn8shj30rs4ykqv5.jpg

005IaUCYgw1eiv7nofnv4j30rs3lvb29.jpg
005IaUCYgw1eiv7n98imdj30rs3bz4qp.jpg
005IaUCYgw1eiv7nfyj0dj30rs3ce1kx.jpg
005IaUCYgw1eiv7nw7jlrj30rs36q7wh.jpg

I think It's inevitable to mention wookie name since they knew each other very long and she just finished filming hotel king... hahhhhh...

Chinese fans are like us... keep pushing it... hoping everything is linked... although it may be true...

Guest starfarm

bluewings666 said: Let me do that... But the lady translated from Korean said the Chinese translation may not be comprehensive. Let me still do it! After finishing the drama HK, Lee DH talked with Lee DW her thought that 'now can start a new life'. Now she can do the things she wants to do, such as traveling, sleeping'. Even though the ratings of the drama was disappointing, but in the process of filming, (she) got many important persons, and felt very happy, not to mention (these people include) lee DW, but also, xx [her secretary in HK, I don't know how to translate her name] who takes great care of me on every little things and we are friends. Now, I still listen to the songs of the drama. Although the filming was tough, and the weather was cold, (I) felt very warm. DH also me mentioned about her ideal man, who has a bright and cheerful look, can hold her in one arm, a manly person, but won't confess his love first in front of the one he likes. Note: I put the pronoun in bracket because the original text doesn't specify but I think I guess it right. What she said basically match all the pieces of evidence that they are talking about him. And they are real!

Guest turquoiseblue

but didn't he confess to her already when wookie told her that she makes his heart flutter or go thump thump thump?! :D Ahehehe. funny how she was describing her ideal man like describing wookie himself :)) dahae stop trolling us. i think its your turn to confess \m/

Guest supercalifragilistic

Just a thought...  Fast forward into the future where DongHae had confessed to dating and are now married...  WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH OUR TIME?!   =))

@bluewings666
I understand what you're trying to say.  But does it make sense for her to say that anymore because from their body language, they clearly passed the confess or not stage???  I think he has confessed already.. hehehehe.. otherwise, you know he's WET kissing her in the drama right?  She would not allow if they don't have marriage in mind.   He also won't do this to an actress if he's respectful.  Not about confess or not anymore. 

Chingus you agree? 

it is always the problem of translation, esp when there is lack of pronoun. Can only base on the context, and punctation to 'guess'. if there is a 'I' after 'but' then it will be clear who say that. it might be missing in the Chinese translation, or maybe even in the original korean text. 
Anyway.. we get the overall message of DH: she is ready to start a new life, and DW is really important and her ideal type. 
Meanwhile, let's stay calm and wait for the original korean-english translation, and DW-DH's good news!

yes, few days ago, the Eng translation also said, she met someone so precious to her and she's ready to settle down-matches as what said by the Chinese fans "ready to start a new life'

and abt confession, of course they passed that stage already, and Wookie already confessed through his last FB message to her, and she of course said something promising to him too-just look at our Wookie after HK, and on his trip to Hawaii-full of smile of being in love.

Guest turquoiseblue

i know @nocturne9 :)) after all the on and offcam hugging, deep kissing, touching without boundaries, jealous bantering, heart thumping, she's still asking him to confess :)) like what else to confess? i think wookie should just grab her by the waist and kiss her hard and swift then put a ring on that finger and everything is settled :D

Guest msfangfarooch

samzz said:

yes, few days ago, the Eng translation also said, she met someone so precious to her and she's ready to settle down-matches as what said by the Chinese fans "ready to start a new life'

and abt confession, of course they passed that stage already, and Wookie already confessed through his last FB message to her, and she of course said something promising to him too-just look at our Wookie after HK, and on his trip to Hawaii-full of smile of being in love.

Guest starfarm

Sorry for my last post guys :P anyways I was trying to say that HK's moderate ratings is actually a blessing in disguise. Too much media attention will only add to the stress of our OTP. I believe it's a good thing that only the true shippers who watched HK can see its importance.

OOH MY, wookie's hip hop style is totally killing me from laughter here :))
I know we don't actually need more evidences and such comparison was done before from other chingues but still it is good to see and so here are some pictures to see how different his pose was with our girl and now with SSK ;)
(P.S, I noticed that both dahae and SSK wore the same shoes :D )
201403271533772386_5333c6881c1a9.jpg2014090201000234600012261.jpg
2014032715071676523_1_zpsc19e7526.jpgimage_readtop_2014_1160530_1409636116150