[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@samzz I'm writing you this message because I would like to apologize...
I am really sorry...My comment wasn't relevant and I misunderstood the comment of human1981 because of my english...I am sorry,  if I offended you with my reply... :( 
This situation makes me uneasy, forgive me if I hurt you :( ...

Guest matchabit

I have this crazy idea!! What if during the last episodes of RM (with the rumor that it will have 50 episodes, which would make it end next year) Wookie is doing preps for his wedding?? Hahahaha... It would be awesome!!! Of course DH, could show up once or twice, or just talking on the phone with him, but we can see them doing preparations =)) =)) =))

Picking out invitations, the venue, the menu... Aigoooooo... Of course my crazy plan would only work out if they're outed as a couple already or made the official wedding announcent. Well, a girl can dream right???

btw I don't know if I still can call myself a girl, I'm 32 with a 7 and 4 yo kids hahaha...

Guest turquoiseblue

@samzz I am genuinely concerned about dahae when you talked about her bouts of depression and her tendency to isolate herself from people. that's pretty serious and i hope she got a lot of professional help battling her inner demons coz it might trigger again when another bad situation happens. 
wookie seems to be mentally and emotionally stable guy. he obviously can make her happy like really happy. you can see the happiness in her eyes and the glow on her face. if she decides to quit showbiz and live an ordinary family life with him after marriage, I will support her all the way if that will make her happy. maybe she can do commercials still or modelling? or whatever she wants as long as it will make her happy.

Guest turquoiseblue

@nocturne9 ahahaha i laugh at the BB cream =)) she's so flawless I dont think she needs any BB cream to be honest :D maybe just a little powder and lipstick or one hot kiss from wookie and lips will be naturally read and plump :D
and i agree with all of you about that hand caressing her thigh under the blanket. no further explanation needed ;)

Guest Viennaha

Now is the time where i wish we have Hi-tech app.. where we can remove the blanket from the picture so we can see where wookie hand might be lolzz.. damm you blankie.. how I hate u right now  :))

Reading @samzz and @tinsky73 posts, reminded me of Strong Heart again, one or two weeks ago I commented about an episode when the guest was talking about her relationship with her husband, well she said his familly didn't supported their relationship because she's a singer, they dated for a few years (they had and on-off relationship) until they broke up not for lack of love but he was having a hard time trying to convince his parents to accept her, the whole time when wookie was on screen he looked kinda sad especially when she said a few months later he called and they talked for an hour.
I did some sc that time, the one in spanish says "I put the pictures all the way in the closet so that I wouldn't look at them"

strongheart_zps09b3c10a.png

I'm bringing this up because so far that's the only time Wookie didn't joked or commented about a story, he was there listening and I only heard him said "ye" a few times. And because even if we don't know why they broke up I'm sure it wasn't for lack of love...

Guest Vũ �nhC1430294300

In this pic tt's very clear that our Wookie hold key's car, a not Ip http://upanhviet.net/?di=61YY I'm sr, this is first time I post my cmt, so I don't know how to post pic from my ipad. Sr for my poor eng though.

and heechul is dada unnie's friend ;)) too

she calls him unnie tho =)) when he joked that DH is somehow interested to him and she returned the joke by telling him, "unnie! what's wrong with you unnie?"

heenim knows many secrets and he's so frank and straight... if he was ever asked about dong-hae (our donghae not sujus)

im sure he knows something...

Guest turquoiseblue

angiemty said: Reading @samzz and @tinsky73 posts, reminded me of Strong Heart again, one or two weeks ago I commented about an episode when the guest was talking about her relationship with her husband, well she said his familly didn't supported their relationship because she's a singer, they dated for a few years (they had and on-off relationship) until they broke up not for lack of love but he was having a hard time trying to convince his parents to accept her, the whole time when wookie was on screen he looked kinda sad especially when she said a few months later he called and they talked for an hour.
I did some sc that time, the one in spanish says "I put the pictures all the way in the closet so that I wouldn't look at them"

I'm bringing this up because so far that's the only time Wookie didn't joked or commented about a story, he was there listening and I only heard him said "ye" a few times. And because even if we don't know why they broke up I'm sure it wasn't for lack of love...

Guest turquoiseblue

VÅ© ÃnhC said: In this pic tt's very clear that our Wookie hold key's car, a not Ip http://upanhviet.net/?di=61YY I'm sr, this is first time I post my cmt, so I don't know how to post pic from my ipad. Sr for my poor eng though.

Everybody has the right to speak up their mind about Wookie and Cherry according to their own research or knowledge or ideas or thoughts.. but to me.. what I saw is what I believe and I've been shipping OTPs since Winter Sonata time and I conclude my own too about Wookie and Cherry. ACTION speaks LOUDER than words and a PICTURE speaks MILLION of words... so it's actually really simple and I don't see any reason why we have to make it so complicated...

What is a relationship that beyond than friends called?? It called LOVE. Nothing less..

@ditditdutdut: your post LDW and LDH dating and how LDH became restrictive after LDW showed more affection is very evident in the BTS like the hug scene in Haemil. LDW wanted a hug and LDH hugged him, but was aware that the crew was still there and also the kitchen/snack scene BTS she was aware of the crew as they were being too coupley.