[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest chibbyme

Hmhh yesterday we were discussing about tongue and no tongue, now we're talking about car key and iphone. I can't stop myself to LOL on this thread. 15 pages to backread regarding this matter. Hehehe.

Btw count me in as DongHae's ahjumma lovers. I'm 30 with a 3yo son. In the busy time while working and taking care of such an active boy, i always check on this thread and giggling like a teenager. Reading all of the comments and really found my joy if there's something new about our couple. What for do i spend my time here if I don't believe that DongHae is real?? So chinggus let's sail this ship together, and don't sweat the small stuff.

I'm planning to go to Korea next year, and it will be a joy if our couple will officially announced they're dating or even married at that time. I wish!!! (Hahaha...) A bit sad i can't go this year, or else I'll drag my hubby to Chang Pyong only to pose in front of the set of HK, as a witness of our DaeBak couple.

Btw this couple really make me sacrificing my beauty sleep for months. Start to put on lots of fancy Korean brand of skin cares and eye cream to cover the mess. but yet i don't mind. Because of what???? Cause.... DongHae is REAL!!!! Uri DongHae Manseee!!!!

Guest kaman226

Chinese fans keep tagging Wookie's weibo on Dahae's comment box

:)

)

OK now I decided I will do the same and also tag Dahae in Wookie's weibo :D

Guest turquoiseblue

samzz said: IMO, the main reason why they cannot announce their relationship is because she just broke up with her ex.She knows public reaction towards her if she wants to go public. In my calculation, she broke up with his ex around Dec 2013, how do I know it, bc I followed her schedule last year together with her ex. They were seen together around November 2013 in Las Vegas, then in Jan 2014, I saw pic of her ex looking so miserable in weibo, and it's tally with his latest revelation that he was so heartbroken bc of the broke up. I even mentioned abt this in Dahae's thread around Feb this year.
@ayu_adam, you maybe right too, but since I followed both of them for quite too long, in a way, i know their characters (maybe not accurate), but their actions are too obvious, so I firmly believe they are in relationship now, a very young second round relationship.

Guest tinsky73

on the matter between car keys and phone.. i also think it his phone... for if you could see it in the contour of the edges of the key and the iphone, the key has more rounded edge compared to what DW is holding...

and the length of the thing his holding on top pic is proportional to the one he's holding at the lower pic and i also have my iphone here with me(fangirling coz ohmegosh our fon is very much the same) and i did hold it the way he did and the outcome is similar, well iphones are not huge afterall...  and the argument that its not his phone coz the top of his Phone was gray, well the top or bottom of the car keys is gray too so that would be invalid... my conclusion is probably it was just the lighting(shadow effect or flash effect)and angle of how he holds it that the top layer looked like it was black... but the car though, i think its really DW's... SO MAYBE! IF DW RODE WITH SEHO THEN DH DROVE THE RANGE ROVER TO THE PUB so they wont be obvious and all.. possible ryt???

ok this thread is getting bizarre each and everyday yesterday it was shoes, then kraken, then fan accnt, then now car keys vs. iphone.. oh my!!!! are we this deprived already?? 

uUXyrVd.jpg

His iphone is flat on both sides with no design at the back. The one he's holding there is curved on one side w/c is sort of embossed or something.

It might not be the same key as that one in the next photo but it could be a BMW key for all we know. There are several automotive brands that carry the same type of key.

Guest bunnystr

so....Wookie's car is Range Rover? Isn't it a quite expensive ride??? SO.....Wookie is rich.....why isn't he got married yet? =))

he's handsome, he's rich, and the most important thing is, he will give a number-one-quality "seed" so the baby that he'll have with his future wife would be as gorgeous as he is.....BUT! if he got married a little late, the "seed" wouldn't be as perfect as it's now :(

And that "future wife" should be someone like Cherry, cause if he's not having a kid with Cherry, he wouldn't have a gorgeous kid HAHAHA lol jk, but still, if they're going to get married at least they have to make it next year, or the next two years, Da Hae would be too old and it's too risky to have a child in the age of 30s.....now I'm imagining how DH would look like in her pregnancy-days, she will be the brightest soon-to-be-mom.....AHHHHH please make it comes true, oh God, please let them get married [-O< =))

in may went the announcement about their break up? woha I didnt knew this! with more reason they will take longer to announce the relationship..!

P.s I told ya! That was a car keys no a phone hahaha and yet,I see the farewell party as a slow introduction of their relationship, patient is the key.. Muahaha

Guest turquoiseblue

ranxie said: aigoo!! i've been incredibly busy these past days and i've just been silently reading all the comments in here.. i'll be busier more than ever these coming days/months/years nyahahaha!!!,

this is off topic but this is my prob ryt now

i could no longer maintain my tumblr alone but i cannot also deactivate it coz there are quite no. of followers there that is only active in tumblr and i still have to keep them updated.. so i've decided to change it and make it into a DongHae Paradise: Tumblr Edition hihihihihi

:)) so now i am badly in need of your help to make that blog still active.. is this idea fine with you?? or should i just deactivate it? lol but if you are willing to be an admin then just PM me... your help shall be greatly appreciated and thank you SarangHae

thank you @ditditdutdut and @taoeunjung for the trans... gosh this is the first time that i'm Excited and grateful for RM..

on the matter between car keys and phone.. i also think it his phone... for if you could see it in the contour of the edges of the key and the iphone, the key has more rounded edge compared to what DW is holding...

and the length of the thing his holding on top pic is proportional to the one he's holding at the lower pic and i also have my iphone here with me(fangirling coz ohmegosh our fon is very much the same) and i did hold it the way he did and the outcome is similar, well iphones are not huge afterall...  and the argument that its not his phone coz the top of his Phone was gray, well the top or bottom of the car keys is gray too so that would be invalid... my conclusion is probably it was just the lighting(shadow effect or flash effect)and angle of how he holds it that the top layer looked like it was black... but the car though, i think its really DW's... SO MAYBE! IF DW RODE WITH SEHO THEN DH DROVE THE RANGE ROVER TO THE PUB so they wont be obvious and all.. possible ryt???

ok this thread is getting bizarre each and everyday yesterday it was shoes, then kraken, then fan accnt, then now car keys vs. iphone.. oh my!!!! are we this deprived already?? 

@tinsky73‌ theres no bulk on the side dear.. The one your seeing is actually his fingers.. Zoom it in or just look at it closely then you'll realize that its actually flat and it was just how the way he hold it that showed a gap in between...

ranxie said: aigoo!! i've been incredibly busy these past days and i've just been silently reading all the comments in here.. i'll be busier more than ever these coming days/months/years nyahahaha!!!,

this is off topic but this is my prob ryt now

i could no longer maintain my tumblr alone but i cannot also deactivate it coz there are quite no. of followers there that is only active in tumblr and i still have to keep them updated.. so i've decided to change it and make it into a DongHae Paradise: Tumblr Edition hihihihihi

:)) so now i am badly in need of your help to make that blog still active.. is this idea fine with you?? or should i just deactivate it? lol but if you are willing to be an admin then just PM me... your help shall be greatly appreciated and thank you SarangHae

thank you @ditditdutdut and @taoeunjung for the trans... gosh this is the first time that i'm Excited and grateful for RM..

uUXyrVd.jpg
and the length of the thing his holding on top pic is proportional to the one he's holding at the lower pic and i also have my iphone here with me
(fangirling coz ohmegosh our fon is very much the same) and i did hold it the way he did and the outcome is similar, well iphones are not huge afterall...  and the argument that its not his phone coz the top of his Phone was gray, well the top or bottom of the car keys is gray too so that would be invalid... my conclusion is probably it was just the lighting(shadow effect or flash effect)and angle of how he holds it that the top layer looked like it was black... but the car though, i think its really DW's... SO MAYBE! IF DW RODE WITH SEHO THEN DH DROVE THE RANGE ROVER TO THE PUB so they wont be obvious and all.. possible ryt???

ayu_adams said: Honestly, I don't think DW and DH are dating, yet. Lol.. They've known each other for a long time and made an effort to foster their friendship and keep in contact throughout those years. DH even said in an interview when they asked about her friendship with DW and she said they're really great friends and she even met up with him on the day before he enlisted for the army. And I think we can all agree that DH definitely accepted the role for Hotel King because DW personally asked her to do the drama with him. As we can also see from the drama's BTS and interviews, they are very very physically comfortable with each other. Him protecting her from the cold by hugging her and sharing an umbrella (beach BTS), him freely holding a hug longer than required during rehearsal (the BTS where he said to stay hugging like this because it's so cold), her kissing him during adlibs (swing kiss), last filming interview where he freely patted her thigh and asked if they should re-enact a kiss scene (twice), and DW even cutely asked DH for a hug simply coz he felt whiny! Lol.. These are all things that only 2 people of opposite gender would do when their friendship have reached a certain level. I think their friendship goes deep. They may not be each others' ideal types (coz if they were, they would've dated long ago) but I think friendships develop over time. She was very young in My Girl and even he admits that she has a more womanly vibe now. And she admits that he is more considerate and gentlemanly now. I hope and I think most of us hope that this friendship turns into something more. However I'm not 100% forcing this ship to sail coz there are certain friends in life that we want to remain friends with and not want to risk the friendship with a relationship. But, nothing is impossible.

@turquoiseblue we have to wait at least 3 weeks for HK wrap up party in RM, this week is their trip to Japan that was filmed three weeks ago, and will probably be shown in two parts, maybe by the end of august we'll see DH in RM
If they don't cancel the show before that happens, last week they had the lower rating 3.1%

Guest rosejenner123

angiemty said: @turquoiseblue we have to wait at least 3 weeks for HK wrap up party in RM, this week is their trip to Japan that was filmed three weeks ago, and will probably be shown in two parts, maybe by the end of august we'll see DH in RM
If they don't cancel the show before that happens, last week they had the lower rating 3.1%

and I forgot to mention the reason of the break up with her ex-this is just my observation (don't take it as a fact) it based from my collection of Dahae interviews way back few years ago. Actually it's more on her self esteem and her attitude. we all know she got a very big scandal last Dec, and it was reported she was having severe depression bc of that. Dahae has typical heiress syndrom or tantrum too, and she did say it sometimes she can give trouble to her mom. When she's sad, she totally love isolation and doesn't want any interference even from her boyfriend, and YF miscalculated his timing on this, and she was not interested in continuing the relationship, she cannot bear the pressure to burden other with her fate and attitude too. The same thing happened during EOE. EOE fiasco affected her terribly too and it happened around Sep- Oct 2008, and as we know she broke up with her ex-costar boyfriend in Oct that year. The ex-costar which 90% matches Wookie). It's tally also as what Wookie said, she can drown her boyfriend with her tears and her boyfriend must be tough mentally. It's just one of her weaknesses which she knows very well and Wookie too.
Now I think she's totally mature and Wookie has confirmed it in the latest HK ep 32 interview. Could be many reasons too why the broke up with him before, this is just my point of view on her side. Her diary mentioned abt her longing for her ex, maybe at that time she realized her mistake. 
Another thing I realized during the filming of HK, her mom totally out of sight (except maybe at old Ciel). During IRIS 2, she was around on and off, even cooked for staff and crew at the end of drama. In HK, she's totally not around her. Maybe this time her mom can concentrate on her own life knowing Wookie can handle her daughter  well, or she trusts him.
So my take her, I think Dahae started to open her heart once again is during the first old Ciel shooting, when she dropped the first selfie with Wookie. The rest is history.If people want to question me why I'm so certain on their relationship, my answer still "hand under the blanket"-it's too private for just normal man and woman friendship and I hv to say here, Wookie's hand is very near to her private part.

Guest tinsky73

I give up on the key investigation as well! :)) I'm contented with the knowledge that they came together. 
 As for the dated/did not date topic...I'm reminded of this quote about ex-lovers & friendship. 
"If two past lovers can remain friends, either they were never in love or they still are." 
What if the break up was mutual & for reasons not because they had differences or they fell out of love? What if they felt they weren't ready for a serious commitment because they were both focused more on their careers? What if they made a pact that if within 10 years they find their way back to each other then they will pick up where they left off 6(?) years ago?
 I remember da hae's message to wookie about meeting again after 10 years to "love again." What if that's actually what has happened? I can only hazard a guess. 
 Glad to know we all seem to agree they've got something going now. We'll just have to wait & see... :)

Guest turquoiseblue

ShayneyC said:

Why don't we ask these people ,which could be seen in this pic behind .LOL .I didn't get wookie and dahae are walking this side but the public standing behind them are also looking that side  =)) If i was there i would click pic with my phone and upload it.

I wish i was the girl at the back. If i were her i will not be talking on the phone instead i 'll take out my camera took a lot of pictures of donghae!!! #wishfullthinking

Guest turquoiseblue

angiemty said: @turquoiseblue we have to wait at least 3 weeks for HK wrap up party in RM, this week is their trip to Japan that was filmed three weeks ago, and will probably be shown in two parts, maybe by the end of august we'll see DH in RM

Guest tinsky73

samzz said:
So my take her, I think Dahae started to open her heart once again is during the first old Ciel shooting, when she dropped the first selfie with Wookie. The rest is history.If people want to question me why I'm so certain on their relationship, my answer still "hand under the blanket"-it's too private for just normal man and woman friendship and I hv to say here, Wookie's hand is very near to her private part.

ditditdutdut said: ayu_adams said: Honestly, I don't think DW and DH are dating, yet. Lol.. They've known each other for a long time and made an effort to foster their friendship and keep in contact throughout those years. DH even said in an interview when they asked about her friendship with DW and she said they're really great friends and she even met up with him on the day before he enlisted for the army. And I think we can all agree that DH definitely accepted the role for Hotel King because DW personally asked her to do the drama with him. As we can also see from the drama's BTS and interviews, they are very very physically comfortable with each other. Him protecting her from the cold by hugging her and sharing an umbrella (beach BTS), him freely holding a hug longer than required during rehearsal (the BTS where he said to stay hugging like this because it's so cold), her kissing him during adlibs (swing kiss), last filming interview where he freely patted her thigh and asked if they should re-enact a kiss scene (twice), and DW even cutely asked DH for a hug simply coz he felt whiny! Lol.. These are all things that only 2 people of opposite gender would do when their friendship have reached a certain level. I think their friendship goes deep. They may not be each others' ideal types (coz if they were, they would've dated long ago) but I think friendships develop over time. She was very young in My Girl and even he admits that she has a more womanly vibe now. And she admits that he is more considerate and gentlemanly now. I hope and I think most of us hope that this friendship turns into something more. However I'm not 100% forcing this ship to sail coz there are certain friends in life that we want to remain friends with and not want to risk the friendship with a relationship. But, nothing is impossible.