[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

OMG i am laughing so much phone,i even goggled A pen cap i thought its some new gadget    =))

But i find it weird the fan girl mentioned abt bringing cake and wookie speech but she didn't mentioned how ChaMo blow up the candle together and Dh give encouragement to wookie while giving speech and pat his back.I mean if i am a fan attending the event how could i forgot to mention such things.

So many pic of car keys lol.Iphone is not that small it is key for sure.

And lets not take the fans word to much on heart ,we should be happy we will get to see ChaMo couple in RM again and enjoy them ;)

Guest ShayneyC

Why don't we ask these people ,which could be seen in this pic behind .LOL .I didn't get wookie and dahae are walking this side but the public standing behind them are also looking that side  =)) If i was there i would click pic with my phone and upload it.

PinIrmx.jpg

I wish i was the girl at the back. If i were her i will not be talking on the phone instead i 'll take out my camera took a lot of pictures of donghae!!! #wishfullthinking

Annya said:

OMG i am laughing so much phone,i even goggled A pen cap i thought its some new gadget    =))

But i find it weird the fan girl mentioned abt bringing cake and wookie speech but she didn't mentioned how ChaMo blow up the candle together and Dh give encouragement to wookie while giving speech and pat his back.I mean if i am a fan attending the event how could i forgot to mention such things.

And lets not take the fans word to much on heart ,we should be happy we will get to see ChaMo couple in RM again and enjoy them ;)

samzz said: Annya said: