[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I noticed that RM have cut scenes that involved Wookie's other tv pairing. I know it's probably because of the scandal, but I have to wonder if it also has anything to do with our ship sailing, especially with the clip from MG. My delusional mind is telling me yes  ;))

That's the typical look of love when you see that person and  your love is not looking at you!! SOOOOOOOOOO CUTEFlynn-Looks-At-Rapunzel-With-Smitten-Eye

P.s; I'm watching the return of  Superman and I think that it's a good option when they have babies  ,my heart might explode!!!

Guest tinsky73

turtleaxis said: I noticed that RM have cut scenes that involved Wookie's other tv pairing. I know it's probably because of the scandal, but I have to wonder if it also has anything to do with our ship sailing, especially with the clip from MG. My delusional mind is telling me yes  ;))

Guest turquoiseblue

I think RM knows who Wookie is really dating :D They're not blind, they're not robots...of course they know he is in love with Ms.Lee. Just him texting away and very distracted in the previous episodes that's too obvious already. They just wanted to balance "reality" and their so-called "scripted reality tv pairing" making sure that everyone is reminded that he is with someone else...and not the girl in that show. Just by looking at his reaction seeing his girlfriend and their old kiss clip from MyGirl, I mean c'mon! Look at that school boy smile and you can see his heart beat faster with his chest going up and down like that. If that's not love I dunno maybe its just a bad case of indigestion hahaha =)) joke!
65e52209gw1eijcqsftasg209q05gb2c.gif

e.t gif set now in here
tumblr_n90okkI2B51r9730zo3_r1_400.gif

sorry my fellow shippers i cant be happy with y'all now, i'm still devastated in what happened in today's ep.. you all know how i love RL ryt so i am really afraid for the next ep that i cant seem to pull myself together and fangirl with you today.. but if you have request just PM me :)

Guest bella2008

turquoiseblue said: I think RM knows who Wookie is really dating :D They're not blind, they're not robots...of course they know he is in love with Ms.Lee. Just him texting away and very distracted in the previous episodes that's too obvious already. They just wanted to balance "reality" and their so-called "scripted reality tv pairing" making sure that everyone is reminded that he is with someone else...and not the girl in that show. Just by looking at his reaction seeing his girlfriend and their old kiss clip from MyGirl, I mean c'mon! Look at that school boy smile and you can see his heart beat faster with his chest going up and down like that. If that's no love I dunno maybe its just a bad case of indigestion hahaha =)) joke!

Guest tinsky73

krispink08 said: saw @apqaria‌ post in HK thread about DW's recent weibo pics post :D sooo today, they had an indoor shoot right? and also both of them updated their fans in weibo *ehem* :)) :x

turquoiseblue said: Just by looking at his reaction seeing his girlfriend and their old kiss clip from MyGirl, I mean c'mon! Look at that school boy smile and you can see his heart beat faster with his chest going up and down like that. If that's not love I dunno maybe its just a bad case of indigestion hahaha =)) joke!
65e52209gw1eijcqsftasg209q05gb2c.gif

i've been a silent lurker since day 1 and a super diehard fan of ldw and ldh since MG days! i really love all your posts here especially the pervy ones! lol!.... i just wanna share to all the filipino shippers like me the good news!!!
i saw this one in FB at the hotel king page!....yay really cant wait for this!
BTW, for philippine fans, Hotel King will air in ABS-CBN network. 
I'm not sure when but i have read that the network already brought the rights for it.
credit to: TaeGirl

Guest elisessi

rock.png
Am I the only one who wondered why Wookie didn't just sleep in the middle? Then it would have been a win-win situation - Omma gets to sleep next to Hyun Woo but then so does Mo Ne. LOL.

Guest turquoiseblue

gaaaaaaaaahhh..... :x :x :x he cupped her face with his hand...and she did exactly the same... like what @tinsky73 always say, equally reciprocated love and affection...pound for pound, volume for  volume... excuse i just need to die for a moment and go to donghae heaven O:-)
tumblr_n90okkI2B51r9730zo3_r1_400.gif
thank you @ranxie the great :D