[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

this hug is so LDW/LDH hahaha :)) have you noticed the two were hugging happily in their own bubble after a sad scene..i'm like "aren't they supposed to be serious?" :D like really i dunno how they can still breath with that super tight hug they do :x
OeXf9cQ.jpg

Guest turquoiseblue

17t9Mrp.pngcredit to @human1981 for the pic
oh how i love dahae's body hugging knitted pink dress :x :x it shows her beautiful curves! she looks so pretty :-* no wonder wookie can't contain himself hugging her so tight like that :P wookie control yourself!! [-X :))

Guest turquoiseblue

the cockblock scene :D hahaha =)) wookie just missed dada's lip  by a second! kim hae sook so fast! 

love how wookie pulled dada closer to him :x :x 

TWC_zps4f167eb4.png
hahaha this scene was so adorable~~~ can you two kick BMN omma inside the room instead and spend the night in the living room alone you two?!
arghhhhh wookie oppa's eye s** and happy dada onnie is happeeeyyy =))
they're so loving every CHAMO lovey dovey scenes~~ seriously i've never seen this kind of chemistry in mah lyf....
only shows they're together in real life....

8251eecejw1eijktaf4f5j20m50cldgx.jpg
he was smiling but his eyes was too sexxyyy to handle~~
like he's going to make babies with her thru that eyes and looks to her... =))
lazer love beam shwoooong~ i won't wonder if MN got preggy or have babies in ep 32 ;))

SO HOT sorry blame it to donghae they press my pervy button on like every time >:)
really impossible that there's nothing going on with this two... [-X

Wookie's expression when he watched the kiss with Cherry from MG is priceless... he seemed delighted. Perhaps he was also thinking about the recent kisses with her and of course it made him smile widely... he loves to kiss Da Hae's cherry lips... hehehehehe :x

I think they didn't show any HK kiss with DH because that's not a SBS drama. MG, La dolce vita and Scent of a woman all aired on SBS, right? So they had the rights to air the footage and they wouldn't subtly advertise a drama that is airing on a rival network.

Guest turquoiseblue

I can't with those meaningful glances :x :x  So cute and sexy for words... omg be still my heart :x :x
6aY1l9I.jpg

purplebass said: Wookie's expression when he watched the kiss with Cherry from MG is priceless... he seemed delighted. Perhaps he was also thinking about the recent kisses with her and of course it made him smile widely... he loves to kiss Da Hae's cherry lips... hehehehehe :x

I think they didn't show any HK kiss with DH because that's not a SBS drama. MG, La dolce vita and Scent of a woman all aired on SBS, right? So they had the rights to air the footage and they wouldn't subtly advertise a drama that is airing on a rival network.

Guest tinsky73

turquoiseblue said: the cockblock scene :D hahaha =)) wookie just missed dada's lip  by a second! kim hae sook so fast! 

love how wookie pulled dada closer to him :x :x 

Guest ShayneyC

Donghae have reached the highest level of sweetness in a drama. Been watching korean dramas for more than 10 years but this couple is different among the rest. Im not saying this because im a donghae shipper but as a viewer. I have ship some couples also but they just die easily. And as a viewer donghae portrayed their characters in HK very well. And it makes us fall in love with them over and over again. They moved us with their love story. Kissing and hugging scenes are so realistic. And the bts proved us that donghae has a special relationship. I hope and pray that this thread will last for so long until donghae will get married. Really they should make it real this time.. more power to them!

purplebass said: Wookie's expression when he watched the kiss with Cherry from MG is priceless... he seemed delighted. Perhaps he was also thinking about the recent kisses with her and of course it made him smile widely... he loves to kiss Da Hae's cherry lips... hehehehehe :x

apqaria said: purplebass said: Wookie's expression when he watched the kiss with Cherry from MG is priceless... he seemed delighted. Perhaps he was also thinking about the recent kisses with her and of course it made him smile widely... he loves to kiss Da Hae's cherry lips... hehehehehe :x

Guest ShayneyC

I can't with those meaningful glances :x :x  So cute and sexy for words... omg be still my heart :x :x

6aY1l9I.jpg

look!! Wookie can't take his eyes on cherry. Omg i love how he stares at her... so in love