[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest ethan_1

9s9vgz.gif I love these set of gifs. The way they look at each other,the smiles,the fingers and the way Da hae is moving her leg...its like the equivalent of the leg raising in one of the previous episodes 14j3msx.gif credit to @ranxie‌ and http://p-b-e.tumblr.com/ for the gifs

108abs9.gifac7a69.gif2mzfhc1.gif6941f5.gif2rfesgh.gif

Guest nikisa

14j3msx.gif

Hmm.. who knows.. maybe Wookie got that 'hicky' when they hugged tight just like this gif.. best position to get that 'spot' all red..

Gosh.. this brings the pervy thots of mine..

:P

@ethan_1  I know right, so romantic... Dahae is so obviously in love .. haha...

Can I just said that DaHae's fingers are sooo pretty? and they are very curvy therefore very suitable for her to play traditional Thai/Combodian dance!!!  

an20130329o1a-870x489.jpg

Guest ShayneyC

Haha, it seems that RM members teased Wookie showing his "black history" with a video including his kissing scenes in dramas :))

Of course Dahae made an appearance there ;) and actually the news only mentioned her name and how imparresed wookie was watching their my girl scene :D

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=537418

'룸메이트' 이동욱, '마이걸' 이다해와 키스신 영상에 '민망'

'Roommate' LDW, 'My Girl' kissing scene video yidahae and 'embarrassing'

But Why I am not seeing embarrassed wookie in that cap below (if that cap is really taken from his reaction on that My Girl part specially :) ) ?? I see someone who is watching video of his happy love life memories :x (delusional me)

Oh that look and spark in his eyes ;;)  

20140720_1405843487_65406300_1.jpg

So funny because there a lot of dramas of ldw but they chose MG to teased him. And the kissing scene with dahae is one of the best scene.hehe

Guest diko21

i hope the last episode airing next year when the wedding really comes true. hahaha.

anyong everyone. hehe...

Guest bunnystr

Page 300!!!! DAEBAAAK, our thread is getting hot and steamy as our OTP is sailing smoothly to the "Marriage Island" :x

Now I know why MBS is rarely release HK BTS videos, it's bcs the BTS contains loooottt of flirty and sweet off-screen moments of our OTP, they don't wanna see us dying over the BTS video =))

And thanks to RM for showing that hot video of Wookie and Dada, it makes my day! Goodbye balloon hug, we got something much more real right here! :D

Guest kaman226

Sorry to ruin the mood here.. but in RM did they also show other kissing scene of DW besides MG?If so, I'll definitely open my eagle eyes and scrutinize Wookie's reaction for different kissing scenes and you know which one he would reacted most uncomfortably since he might afraid showing too much before the camera.   ;))