[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Chingus, that proposal scene gives so many feeeels and I can't resist but to wish that it really happened for real :x :x
And I think 1 year timeline is so appropriate :)>- And I guess by then Dahae will be 32 (Korean age) so MG advice will come true as well ;)
So, should we mark our calenders?? :D
turquoiseblue said: waaah omigosh so cute this scene :x jealous dada :)) i love how wookie was smiling tenderly at her when she was being pushed away by  kim hae sook :)) he kept hugging her back and even caress his head when her forehead accidentally hit his jaw hahaha omg sweeeeeet :x :x :D 
Q4pEhFa.jpg

kim hae sook knows these two are an item that's why she's trolling them ahahaha :)) she pushed dahae away twice hehehe 

Guest turquoiseblue

well, i just noticed this random pic at the soompi webpage sidebar...to be honest, i dont even know who these people are :)) but I love their pose and it reminds me of JW and MN...wish dada and wookie will have a sexy magazine pictorial like this too for Hotel King :D GM and his chairwoman lover waaaah! :x :x 

Bs5ZGvTCEAACam1.jpg

Hotel-King3.jpg

Guest JessicaTham

Chingus, that proposal scene gives so many feeeels and I can't resist but to wish that it really happened for real :x :x

And I think 1 year timeline is so appropriate :)>- And I guess by then Dahae will be 32 (Korean age) so MG advice will come true as well ;)

So, should we mark our calenders?? :D

This is totally my favorite scene in this episode. SOOOO CUTE, I CAN'T.........

And I also noticed how Wookie kept looking to Dahae all the time in that scene even with his eyes almost closed while laughing you can see he was still looking at her :x

Haha, Really good dear ^^

hehehe thank you :D

So Chingus, noticed they want to honeymoon in Jeju Island.  That's where Wookie visited DH on her first day of filming MG.  He didn't have any scenes to film that day and he just wanted to watch how DH acts.  Wow.............
DongHae couple is so original so special and so in love............ 
:x :x :x

Guest turquoiseblue

apqaria said:

turquoiseblue said:

waaah omigosh so cute this scene :x jealous dada :)) i love how wookie was smiling tenderly at her when she was being pushed away by  kim hae sook :)) he kept hugging her back and even caress his head when her forehead accidentally hit his jaw hahaha omg sweeeeeet :x :x :D 
Q4pEhFa.jpg

kim hae sook knows these two are an item that's why she's trolling them ahahaha :)) she pushed dahae away twice hehehe 

Guest turquoiseblue

ranxie said: before i go.. lemme share what i posted in my tumblr... an edit i did because of so much happiness

DONT WORRY THIS IS COMPLETELY SAFE TO OPEN... wahahahaha!!!
for more previous edits just visit this
ok bye.

Guest CristinaP

Haha, just woke up as well. Lol at all the pictures. So adorable. Yeah, i don't have any doubt on their relationship. Its real. They really are both very good actors. Adlib or no adlib even the serious scenes are superb . They should win an award.especially the part where dw cried with bmn when she found out she is hyun woo, wow DW shows he should win the best actor, you will be moved. Love the writer's headline he used their name not their characters.

Was sorting out the caps for ep 29 and... OMG, came across this handsome screencap of our hot Wookie... what is the thing he has on the right side of his neck??? Love bite from Cherry??? Blame my delusional mind, perhaps it's an irritation from shaving. lmao. =))

jyzwBQC.jpg

Yeaaah I noticed that too and I was like oeppsss ooow ooow... Cherry ottoke? Hahahaha... too passionate probably.. but who can blame her when she has Wookie all for herself.. if we were her.. we'll probably won't get out of the bedroom for a month.....

@purplebass‌ OH MY... :)) What happened the night before for it to leave a mark like that? :)) How passionate is it? Haha. Miss Lee must have been ahem... wild. ;)) With all the apparent desire from Wookie (the stares and the recently discovered evidence of le kraken), I am surprised we have not seen any evidence of some wild love-making on Miss Lee. Either she has really good cosmetics to hide them, or Mr Lee is very good at controlling himself such that his activities do not go wild so as to leave trails of it on her. =))
It is so hard to keep thoughts innocent when we see all these things. :)

Perhaps Wookie and Cherry were inspired by the fanart by DC that was in the HK book they gave them at the last fan support event... :P but Da Hae wanted to be the vampire... so Wookie said yes since it would be less suspicious if she left love bites on his neck than if he played Edward Cullen on her. At least he could say that he got an irritation because he shaved, while she wouldn't have any excuses... =))

blueGurl_nineteen said: @purplebass‌ OH MY... :)) What happened the night before for it to leave a mark like that? :)) How passionate is it? Haha. Miss Lee must have been ahem... wild. ;)) With all the apparent desire from Wookie (the stares and the recently discovered evidence of le kraken), I am surprised we have not seen any evidence of some wild love-making on Miss Lee. Either she has really good cosmetics to hide them, or Mr Lee is very good at controlling himself such that his activities do not go wild so as to leave trails of it on her. =))
It is so hard to keep thoughts innocent when we see all these things. :)