[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

blueGurl_nineteen

said: HAHAHA.

:)

) When a man's in love, it is too obvious, ne? It is usually either one or the other, unlike with women who have a lot of in-between issues. XD There are many instances where Wookie is seen looking at her so tenderly and affectionately, just wearing his heart on his sleeves, and then there are instances when I get the feeling he's looking at her with ahem... you know. Like a man. Like the ones during the press con when Dahae was wearing low-cut dress which was even see-through. It is just a good combination of emotional and physical.

;)

) xD 

Oh, and about the english blog... Are we talking about AKP? It is kind of aggravating how they filter news, but it is a blog site catering to teenage fans and idol fans, so that's maybe why they refuse to put up the countless DongHae news: to protect their site from the rage of the jealous idol fans.

:)) Although, I think they should contribute to the good of the world and save them fans from going in too deep to their make-believes. If they face disillusionment at the early stage, the devastation won't be as bad as when it is done later. Lol.

Guest tinsky73

blueGurl_nineteen said: MBC has an erratic behavior when it comes to releasing goodies! There was a week when they released back-to-back BTS videos, then there was one when they released previews too early... And there is drought. :)) Be consistent you people! ;__; Why they withholding BTS of last week's episode? Huhu. We aren't demanding for the wall scene BTS anymore... How about the sofa scene? Or the balcony scene? Or the beach scene? Ugh. 
Can we rely on FNC? Hihi. How about King Kong? Are they as supportive as FNC? XD Give us something! (Demanding shipper fans are demanding) :-< 

Guest tinsky73

samzz said:
and I hate media manipulation, not only on this topic, but for other things also, and I can say they are trying to provoke us-yes we are not tabloid Dispatch or Sport Seoul, but we are SMART enough to understand the joke there.
We know the meaning of this joke and to whom they want to send the message.-to provoke us, What a cheap/low common sense.
The two tall, handsome men both have their eyes for Lee Da Hae in the drama, but it seems they have more love for each other behind the scenes.

Guest hiddenflea

turquoiseblue said: WAAAAAAAHH! You finished your new MV @p1n6an2012‌ :D thank you!! muwah!  Love that Maroon 5 song it perks up my mood and it screams Wookie's love and lust for Dada ;) :-bd haha!  #DongHaeBubble
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"ChaMo Couple || Iυcᴋʏ $ᴛʀɪᴋєyoutu.be/aONPkVKgIBQ
when i saw that wall kiss again....i think im gonna faint...8-}

Guest hiddenflea

turquoiseblue said:

blueGurl_nineteen

) When a man's in love, it is too obvious, ne? It is usually either one or the other, unlike with women who have a lot of in-between issues. XD There are many instances where Wookie is seen looking at her so tenderly and affectionately, just wearing his heart on his sleeves, and then there are instances when I get the feeling he's looking at her with ahem... you know. Like a man. Like the ones during the press con when Dahae was wearing low-cut dress which was even see-through. It is just a good combination of emotional and physical.

;)

) xD 

Oh, and about the english blog... Are we talking about AKP? It is kind of aggravating how they filter news, but it is a blog site catering to teenage fans and idol fans, so that's maybe why they refuse to put up the countless DongHae news: to protect their site from the rage of the jealous idol fans.

:)) Although, I think they should contribute to the good of the world and save them fans from going in too deep to their make-believes. If they face disillusionment at the early stage, the devastation won't be as bad as when it is done later. Lol.

Guest turquoiseblue

samzz said: We know why Wookie is so happy, seeing his beautiful partner and vice versa-both are so good looking
Dahae close up pic  from one of her latest CF

tinsky73 said:   samzz said:
and I hate media manipulation, not only on this topic, but for other things also, and I can say they are trying to provoke us-yes we are not tabloid Dispatch or Sport Seoul, but we are SMART enough to understand the joke there.
We know the meaning of this joke and to whom they want to send the message.-to provoke us, What a cheap/low common sense.
The two tall, handsome men both have their eyes for Lee Da Hae in the drama, but it seems they have more love for each other behind the scenes.

tinsky73 said:   samzz said:

Guest xtin21bass

and you will be miss!!!  HOTEL KING! cast!... :'( ..PDnim! i know it'll going to have a HOTEL KING II .. can't wait! hehe;);))65xzxt.jpg

Guest turquoiseblue

hiddenflea said: turquoiseblue said:

blueGurl_nineteen

;)

) xD 

Guest xtin21bass

blueGurl_nineteen said: GUYS HAHAHAHAHA!!! Can I just sayyyyyy... You are the best co-shippers ever! I am LOL-ing too hard right now. Our tendencies to go to the dangerous side. XD XD Can't blame us though. Those red ears do not lie!!! "Ummmnn..... Hmmmmnnn.... Ahhhh...." gosh! :))

Guest bunnystr

HAHAHAHA OMOOO

Wookie! We see your red ears, you want Dada that much, aren't you? Guess one bed scene with Dada isn't enough, right? =))

PD nim, give them at least two more bed scenes, please that would be enough =))

Btw, now I know why the wall scene is full of blue light, it's to hide Wookie's red ears, which might turns really really red that time *delulu-ing again* =))

I wish HK end up with a happy ending where CJW and AMN get married :x

HAHAHAHAHA OMG LMAO..

"The two tall, handsome men both have their eyes for Lee Da Hae in the drama, but it seems they have more love for each other behind the scenes"

hahahahaha...

it's beyond cheesy what they wrote.. it's like sugarcoating with saccharine.. sweetly nauseating...

=))