[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Its really beautiful hox their heights perfectly match coz usually female actresses stand on sthg when they r with their male co star u know that box which they stand on it in city hunter , BOF , playful kiss ....etc

:)

)))

Its really funny how we r investigating about the minor details , draw hypotheses and sometimes create stories that may not happen actually

U r funny when exageration LOVE YA <3

some of the actors open their legs wide in kissing scenes too because of too much height difference lol... but our donghae doesn't need those they are a perfect match from heaven..... :x

Guest minmin123

Hi, I'm new to this thread. I just found this thread and happy. After watching RM ep 10 and saw Wookie
continuosly checking his phone. And he didn't concentrate to what his roommates saying. I'm frustated because I cannot post about it in HK thread. And I found this thread and wow, turns out this has been discussed too. I saw all episode RM but only Wookie's scene. :))
And ep 10 makes me happy. He's so handsome with that hairstyle when he just come home and eat spaghetti. In previous ep, he's not so addicted to his phone and he participated with his roommates activity. But in ep 10, he's suddenly addicted to his phone and checks it every minute. ;))

I can't deny but to praise DW. When I watched RM, Lee Duk Hwa's words seem right. He said about how caring DW is to other people. Putting others first before himself. I find him more and more charming as he ages. Something that you can only gain with experiences. He definitely mature a lot and I can't deny how attractive that type of men to women.

Guest minmin123

It seems where is Wookie's hand in that picture had been discussed here. I saw that too.  Wookie and Dada, we see what you did too. ;))

Guest turquoiseblue

superpm kpop said: Its really beautiful hox their heights perfectly match coz usually female actresses stand on sthg when they r with their male co star u know that box which they stand on it in city hunter , BOF , playful kiss ....etc :)))) Its really funny how we r investigating about the minor details , draw hypotheses and sometimes create stories that may not happen actually U r funny when exageration LOVE YA <3

Guest superpm kpop

Is their a soompi application?? Coz im feeling so sticked in this thread reading this thread refreshing every second sometimes im feeling im so pathetic hhhhh r u like this too???

Im feeling too sad for my self im discovering an addiction shipping problem in me :((((

@p1n6an2012

Hhhh really??? I only knew about the box which they stand on it sonce they always bring about it especially lee min ho and kim hye sun a huge height difference its a normal thing since apparently korean girls tend to b short and skinny and bous tall and sometimes with muscles soo the men sometimes looks really geant compared to the girls but ouri donghae perfectly perfectly match even when dada is not wearing high heels *thinking about that beach pose in the rain*

Guest turquoiseblue

p1n6an2012 said:

Its really beautiful hox their heights perfectly match coz usually female actresses stand on sthg when they r with their male co star u know that box which they stand on it in city hunter , BOF , playful kiss ....etc

))) Its really funny how we r investigating about the minor details , draw hypotheses and sometimes create stories that may not happen actually U r funny when exageration LOVE YA <3

I like how more people from the HK thread are shipping DongHae too! Welcome to the DongHae ship where we are fed with sugar, spice, and everything nice, as we sail smoothly and merrily through the seas! :)) If you, by chance are out to seek happiness, you have found the right place! /feels like an advertisement for a.... / xD 
And I would like to say hi to the lurkers who have stuck with us as we scrutinize every little detail about this ship! :-h

there's a small moment in the hug scene, when JW said that MN was the one who told the whole world that she was his, where he sort of knocked his fist against her head jokingly, and ugh that was so freaking cute  :\"> I feel like now that they have free reign to show their affections, they're starting to include some of their own personalities too, and that head knock screams Wookie to me, just like the way MN jokingly tried to evade his hug just made her look too much like LDH :)) . They're so adorable though, they need to confirm their relationship because that much cuteness just should not be wasted  [-X

@turtleaxis‌ Yeah! In the last episode, there are too many scenes when it felt like watching Dongwook and Dahae being affectionate or just being trolls around each other, rather than Jaewan and Mone :)) We saw Wookie's troll face in that balcony scene as well as in the sofa scene. It really does seem like they inject their real characters from time to time, esp. in the scenes where Jaewan and Mone are supposed to be on their quiet/relaxed times. :x In the beach scene too; it is too relaxed and carefree that I saw Wookie instead of Jaewan when he was being too ecstatic. XD (Oh, and I notice the change in avatar! I kind of have associated that emo Wookie pre-military pic to you. hihi.)

Guest turquoiseblue

turtleaxis said: there's a small moment in the hug scene, when JW said that MN was the one who told the whole world that she was his, where he sort of knocked his fist against her head jokingly, and ugh that was so freaking cute  :\"> I feel like now that they have free reign to show their affections, they're starting to include some of their own personalities too, and that head knock screams Wookie to me, just like the way MN jokingly tried to evade his hug just made her look too much like LDH :)) . They're so adorable though, they need to confirm their relationship because that much cuteness just should not be wasted  [-X

Guest turquoiseblue

blueGurl_nineteen said: @turtleaxis‌ Yeah! In the last episode, there are too many scenes when it felt like watching Dongwook and Dahae being affectionate or just being trolls around each other, rather than Jaewan and Mone :)) We saw Wookie's troll face in that balcony scene as well as in the sofa scene. It really does seem like they inject their real characters from time to time, esp. in the scenes where Jaewan and Mone are supposed to be on their quiet/relaxed times. :x In the beach scene too; it is too relaxed and carefree that I saw Wookie instead of Jaewan when he was being too ecstatic. XD (Oh, and I notice the change in avatar! I kind of have associated that emo Wookie pre-military pic to you. hihi.)

i couldn't agree more! =))
his smiles in ep 26 didn't really seemed like jaewan to me ;))
it's too much like LDW with LDH :))
jaewan didn't smile like that in the previous 25 episodes :))
just compare the jaewan in ep 25 and ep 26 they are too much different...

Guest turquoiseblue

blueGurl_nineteen said: @turquoiseblue‌ hahaha! Same! And their piggyback is too sweet even! Even Wookie's... Um I mean Jaewan's "You're too light. You need to gain some weight." seemed like an ad lib to me. :))

Guest turquoiseblue

p1n6an2012 said: i couldn't agree more! =))
his smiles in ep 26 didn't really seemed like jaewan to me ;))
it's too much like LDW with LDH :))
jaewan didn't smile like that in the previous 25 episodes :))
just compare the jaewan in ep 25 and ep 26 they are too much different...

Guest tinsky73

@tinsky73‌ yep, DH's agency is FNC while DW's agency is Kingkong

=)) =))

Thanks for clearing that up.. :)

Anyways, I've seen dramas that showed a bit about agency-artist interaction. So it's like agencies mostly have control over their artist's career. A-listers, however, may have some freedom.

This brings me over to those photos FNC posted. What could they have been thinking? I meant that not in a bad way, noooo! Not in the least!!! :D It's just that there is a reason why they posted those photos & then downplayed the incident with a lame caption. Is it an advanced damage control in case fan photos of that particular beach scene surface & create some sort of a scandal? Or is it some sort of "prologue" to a future ANNOUNCEMENT that all of us here are waiting for? It's really mind boggling! :-??