[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

ShayneyC said: Girls cheer me up!! I hate my friend really!!. She kept on telling me about the roommate girl. And its so irritating .. so depressing coz she hate dahae. She hate her because dahae insulted filipinos before and im a filipino and it hurts me that some people cnt forgive her for that insult. With all my heart i love dahae. People make mistake right? Hope our donghae will make it real real real real!!!!

just finished watching ep 24 of hk, omo omo omo those lines, those stares, that kiss, the feels, aigooo!!!! Wookie and Dada incredibly kawaii in this episode  :x tumblr_n7zu7hwZA41qbb8n2o1_250.giftumblr_n7zu7hwZA41qbb8n2o2_250.giftumblr_n7zu7hwZA41qbb8n2o4_r1_250.giftumblr_n7zu7hwZA41qbb8n2o3_250.gif

tumblr_n7yo0mvPlD1sfxjgpo1_250.giftumblr_n7yo0mvPlD1sfxjgpo2_250.giftumblr_n7yo0mvPlD1sfxjgpo3_250.giftumblr_n7yo0mvPlD1sfxjgpo4_250.gif
some of my fav scenes in the episode. MO NE you go girl, standing up for love!!! whoo hooo!!! and can i say wookie's expression the whole time aigooo made my heart skip a beat! this man surely knows how to take a girl's breath away. haha i loved how he was being all bf jealous mode on when he saw SW looking at Mo ne ;))) awww. This episode really ligten my mood. Now MBC please give us BTS Jaebal!!!

Guest msfangfarooch

Hello everyone! I've been an avid lurker in this thread for a while now and just couldn't stay still anymore.. :D I have been shipping for these two since My Girl days and the HK reunion has seriously revived the old shipper in me.  I am so glued to soompi nowadays! I enjoy reading everyone's observations and analysis regarding our sweet couple, and look forwad to reading more heart tugging, smile illiciting, mind blowing, and romantic real life discoveries and stories about the two!

:x

Guest MissM

How I wish runningman will make another couple race game and the guests..

1) dating couple (maybe seungi n Yoona or the other couple)- including monday couple

2) married couple (will be nice if jaesuk and haha ​​call their wives to join)

3) for more exciting.. "bestfriend/mysterious" couple ;) B-) *cough2 (uri Donghae couple)

it would be hilarious and daebak .. =))

Oh sorry.. Im dying to see uri dong♥hae appearance in runningman.. [-(

Guest xtin21bass

PERMISSION GRANTED!!! 

\m/ hey girl, don't be selfish...share the LOVE :x :x  =)) I'm waiting!!!! 

\m/ 

Ok!.. cant wait for this!!! Hahaha

n7hq.gif

OMG... OMG.. THAT LOOK!! How would we explain that.... to me, this 2 seconds gaze means a million words...
His gaze told us how he felt inside. towards her. Eyes are the window of the soul and your eyes is like a living portrait that describes your inner self.. clearly, blatantly, honestly... in a normal circumstances.. you probably still able to control your eyes emotion.. but this thing is almost impossible to control when the feeling called LOVE took charge. The second you allowed that feeling reside... it's unstoppable. The universe become quiet and empty.. and you both are the only habitants in it.. that's how crazy LOVE is....

His eyes can said these at once ;

"I miss you so much"

" I'm glad that you're happy" 

" You are so beautiful"

" hhmm.. wait until I see you after filming.... (naughty taughts)"

" I wish that we are in Bali now....."

"can't wait until we can vacay together....."

etc etc etc............

Guest ShayneyC

Yes girls all of you are right!! Past is past! Everybody should move on and focus our attention to our lovey dovey couple. I told my friend that she will regret for not shipping our donghae..wahaha.. she missed one half of her life.

Guest xtin21bass

HI SHIPPERS! :) while waiting for EP 25 and 26 and BTS :) i'll be watching MY GIRL once again hehe :)   :x feat9_zps7fce1862.jpg

now I hv time to read and watched some video on Dahae visit to Hong Kong. No wonder she gives us generic reply on her personal affair. The media asked her on her Chinese ex-boyfriend, and she refused to answer it. The news still in hot search list in China.
i hope this not going to affect future HK activities for both of them in China.  HK is very  popular over there, there must be lots offer for them to appear together for fan meeting, and Dahae did mention abt future fans meeting right-MY WISH NOT ON HER  ONLY BUT TOGETHER WITH WOOKIE-

http://v.iqilu.com/jcdb/yl/2014/0701/4091406.html

http://www.iqiyi.com/w_19rsfdoqph.html

and here, I'm 1000000 % SURE, Dahae's fingers are not scripted, that's normal reaction to a guy u cares the most. We don't do that to our male/female best friends, or to just normal co star even during acting
8Kc9AO0.gif

and Wookie's finger too, AWWWWWWW

and here, I'm 1000000 % SURE, Dahae's fingers are not scripted, that's normal reaction to a guy u cares the most. We don't do that to our male/female best friends, or to just normal co star even during acting and Wookie's finger too, AWWWWWWW

Omo omo! That gif image gives me a goosebumps..like seriously...i noticed DH fingers but i didnt noticed that DW did the same like DH did to him until i saw this gif image...omo omo .... tq @samzz :>

samzz said:

and here, I'm 1000000 % SURE, Dahae's fingers are not scripted, that's normal reaction to a guy u cares the most. We don't do that to our male/female best friends, or to just normal co star even during acting
8Kc9AO0.gif

and Wookie's finger too, AWWWWWWW

Guest besotted

@nocturne9 Yeah! I can't wait for your fan account too! Do you have permission yet??? Please!!! I think I'm gonna pee in my pants in anticipation! LOL

Can I just say, I've been refreshing this thread from time to time to see if @nocturne9‌ has already given permission to post that fan account. Waaaaaa the wait is killing me! Isn't that so controversial? Would that make or break my shipper heart? Oh I prefer the make though. Hahaha patiently waiting here :-?? :-?? Take your time girl :)

That hand fondling is sweeter than a sugar! Sweeter than a kiss! It shows Wookie and Dada's love and affection for each other. It's very apparent on how smitten they are with each other as well! :x :x Aigoo!

Guest MissM

Can I just say, I've been refreshing this thread from time to time to see if @nocturne9‌ has already given permission to post that fan account. Waaaaaa the wait is killing me! Isn't that so controversial? Would that make or break my shipper heart? Oh I prefer the make though. Hahaha patiently waiting here :-?? :-?? Take your time girl

:)

That hand fondling is sweeter than a sugar! Sweeter than a kiss! It shows Wookie and Dada's love and affection for each other. It's very apparent on how smitten they are with each other as well! :x :x Aigoo!

Hahaha I think everyone in this thread do the same thing.. keep refreshing every seconds to know about the permission... jeballll jinja.. i cant focus on everything I do..