[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

waaaaah! just finished watching the two episodes of Hotel King....OMG Wookie is making me blush how much he shows his love and affection to Dahae...those stares and those kisses muwah muwah muwah soooo daebak!!!  Dahae can't even look at him straight in the eyes coz she will probably get lost in those eyes... you know when you love someone so bad you feel like your heart will burst...waaaaah :x :x :x I can't... If the last week's kiss was very sensual...this time it was very sweet very sincere...gosh...ok I better sleep now coz its almost 2 am here. Love reading all the comments here and in HK thread :D My weekends are always busy with family activities but I checked the threads as much as I can :D
and wait, i noticed one more thing...dahae's outfit in episode 23 looks the same with her airport outfit...the jeans and the white tank top...the only difference was her navy blue sweater and the shoes (pumps/clogs). and of course she's not showing her belly when boyfie's around ahahaha  :)) loveeee it! 
nC66Efw.jpg

dewk.gif @ranxie using ur gif here:) i was searching for the very same gif. Thanks. Wookie's kiss was so sensual :x and I think he was encouraged by LDH's thumb caressing his fingers!!!! It's a little but an obvious gesture:) :x ...love love love these two :-*

Hallo donghae shippers!! i'm newbie here. Wookie n cherry are my favorite OTP. I have watched video about the occurrences of wookie and cherry's dating from my girl era until 2008 (if i'm not mistaken there are 3 videos) but i forget about the page. anyone can tell the link? bc i'm very curious... Sorry my English is awkward.

Thank you, nice to join this shipper's paradise...
;;)

Guest xtin21bass

i really can't stop laughing whenever i watch MY GIRL! hahaha.. Cherry is very funny! hahaha.. hope our OTP's next kdrama will be ROM COM! :) heheh can't wait!! lkkk_zps9720e069.jpg

Hi @dandelionJ‌, welcome aboard. The videos you're looking for were reposted in this thread previously by @peepingtom . It is in page 59 (http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022280/donghae-official-lee-dong-wook-lee-da-hae-my-girl-hotel-king/p59) ;) They were also posted in the HK thread, pg 3.

@ombu0106‌ sure thing chingu.. If perhaps you have some scenes you wish to gif then just PM me i'll gladly do it for you :)

super cute car moments
9tov.gif
i831.gif
this is the best part... CJW wae u so adorable???!!!
mkbg.gif
meanwhile mefuneral.gif

@ranxie, TQ so much for that gifs, waiting for it.

and here the slow motion version from weibo-if in real, the way Wookie looking at Dahae, so seductive, like asking for 'that' inside the car.

but since the writer-nim is a shy person, so just end up with a  smile from both of them.

5fccd938gw1ehwbmsmc2pg208w06rnpe.gif

5fccd938gw1ehwbmklnexg208w06skjm.gif

5fccd938gw1ehwbmokkqlg208w05tqv6.gif

and a full concentration Wookie giving his kiss-I'm focusing every inch of their faces

XaupzPi.jpg

and simpy beautiful Wookie and Dahae

c5961241jw1ehppt0ry3vj218g18gjwh.jpg

705dfdacgw1ehvxvd98bsj20uo0ha400.jpg

Guest ShayneyC

Girls cheer me up!! I hate my friend really!!. She kept on telling me about the roommate girl. And its so irritating .. so depressing coz she hate dahae. She hate her because dahae insulted filipinos before and im a filipino and it hurts me that some people cnt forgive her for that insult. With all my heart i love dahae. People make mistake right? Hope our donghae will make it real real real real!!!!

ShayneyC said: Girls cheer me up!! I hate my friend really!!. She kept on telling me about the roommate girl. And its so irritating .. so depressing coz she hate dahae. She hate her because dahae insulted filipinos before and im a filipino and it hurts me that some people cnt forgive her for that insult. With all my heart i love dahae. People make mistake right? Hope our donghae will make it real real real real!!!!

Guest tinsky73

Slow day today, huh? Everybody's still savoring yesterday's episode? It's that good, huh! :D

Well, I'm only focusing on the romantic scenes for now & I should say those from yesterday's episode are =P~

The scorching stares, the sweet kisses, the tender moments are just LOVE! I have one request though....a kissing scene with urgency ala-Dalja's Spring! :D

Both LDW and LDH must be at kangwondo all the time right? or at least most of the time? since they have to film there 24/7. DH told that they only have 3-4 hours of sleep everyday so it must be hard. I used to wonder what they do in spare time. Do they go around the country side, sightseeing? But then now I know they are too busy to have spare time. So sad. Looking at them having fun on the set makes me relief. Hope HK can do some oversea promotion in the future so that we can see more OTP being together. They are having too much hard time here. 

samzz said:

@ranxie, TQ so much for that gifs, waiting for it.

and here the slow motion version from weibo-if in real, the way Wookie looking at Dahae, so seductive, like asking for 'that' inside the car.

but since the writer-nim is a shy person, so just end up with a  smile from both of them.

hello guys,just finished watching the recent 2 episodes..and I was like there are 8 more episodes left, WHAT AM GONNA DO AFTER HK ENDS?? :-/ ..but I guess Im just gonna stay 24/7 in this thread and read over again from page 1..hehe..i worship you all! This thread is soo awesome..fighting evryone! We need to make it all alive untill the end..haha.. :x ANW, i find the car scene soo cute and sexy..the way jw stares at mn, ahh i cant..i just cant.

whut is happenin?? seriously people of the Philippines hasn't forgotten that incident yet? its been ages.. i have watched it along time ago but didn't got offended by it.. in fact i loled hard.. com'on it was funny, she was being funny, mostly just didn't get that and those who have reacted doesn't even know her personality... just as p1n6an2012 its not even a big deal.. duh!
@p1n6an2012 evrything u said is true dat.apir!

so @ShayneyC  get a blade then go to  your friend then say to her "eto oh laslas na" ok?? lol joke.. well you can't blame her either.. i bet she's a 2ne1 fan that's why she's into Bom, and its not like she's prohibiting you to ship DW with DH ryt?? each one of us has own preferences so the best thing to do here respect it.. respecting doesn't mean you have to go with them nor even forcing yourself to deal with it, its about letting them to sail theirs, as you sail yours aswell.. coz if both of you are trying to get the same course and direction at same time, tendency is you'll just crash with each other and your friendship will sink, value your friendship above all else... ok i hope that helped you :D

and same goes to everybody... i know this issue is done but i want to emphasize RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT! i visited their thread a long time ago just out of curiosity and i realized they are just nothing but like us.. they feel the same way we feel.. they ship as hard as we do.. they find peace and comfort shipping their OTP like we do.. they are happy just like us to see moments that their OTP are together (unluckily for them its so little, unlike for us we have moments like every week *insert evil laugh here*)...
point here is they are no different from us. they are also shippers...so please let's stop these OTP wars and let's just peacefully go on with our lives.. so i humbly ask everybody to not let this matter surface again.. Bless us all :D

blueGurl_nineteen said: Hi @dandelionJ‌, welcome aboard. The videos you're looking for were reposted in this thread previously by @peepingtom . It is in page 59 (http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022280/donghae-official-lee-dong-wook-lee-da-hae-my-girl-hotel-king/p59) ;) They were also posted in the HK thread, pg 3.

Let's just ship our own way and stay away from that other shippers because what we have is a Fab Ship
.......... and a Helicopter
while they're still paddling bicycle..... LOL

tumblr_n7rmum86Bc1t1rsaoo1_500.jpg
our white Ship and it's Helicopter... awesome to the max.. :-bd \m/

Let's be grateful because we have a luxurious cruise ship that full with fabulous passengers
and party is all that we do here.

Newcomers.. STOP mentioning that other ship...
 because our thread is sacred...

[-X