[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

hahaha what is happening, someone wants to be involved and post current events as if she's back as member of the society. Is this the effect of the pandemic or part of marketing cleansing?  but at least in a meantime she knows current events

ah bc the forest fire is in gangwon-do, they can still connect it. hmmm

26 minutes ago, dolley said:

hahaha what is happening, someone wants to be involved and post current events as if she's back as member of the society. Is this the effect of the pandemic or part of marketing cleansing?  but at least in a meantime she knows current events

ah bc the forest fire is in gangwon-do, they can still connect it. hmmm

Usually if a girl wants to impress an educated guy, she will talk about environment.. hahaha, CEO 'cough cough.'

10 minutes ago, samzz said:

Usually if a girl wants to impress an educated guy, she will talk about environment.. hahaha

and last year after forest fires someone helped the gangwon tourism. 

right now everything is with approval since they plan to add SK ATM, this pandemic may halt all overseas activities.  Also since she's staying at home?? she and her agency might look a job for her. 

9 hours ago, dolley said:

and last year after forest fires someone helped the gangwon tourism. 

right now everything is with approval since they plan to add SK ATM, this pandemic may halt all overseas activities.  Also since she's staying at home?? she and her agency might look a job for her. 

Main objective is to win back Korean ATMs, bc Japan uncertain future due to Covid19. Simple as that.

Should be like that 5 years ago, ...

@dolley "more beautiful than a flower, prettier than a flower.."

What a coincidence I saw the same phrase from "new one in town"- outside of the clan..on the day of IG malfunction, with the same florist.

Hope for a greater love? ..now not so great meh..

Hk6ebTZ.jpg

27 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz the more the merrier, when it gets boring have an alternative. 

if this pandemic did not happen, the usual ATM1 and ATM2 is enough, so this time alternative ATM3 most needed. 

Bc today is the 1st episode of the show..must show sympathy to the Korean. 

Same way with the Africa trip before.

They move on the very easy way to read. Charity, sympathy before the first episode of their entertainment projects.

• LOL 1

I suspect she got new mentor who is teaching her what to post during critical situation like that. Many celebrities enjoy publishing their tone deaf Socmedia post, some doing in intentionally, some plain stupid, some too naive..

During Covid19 pandemic, we were stuffed with corona dance, overseas SX vacation, Brazilian wax promotion, bikini dance, Cherry Gelato, and many more.

At least the new mentor is doing a good job last night. No harm hiring educated people as new friend.

And and and who knows, Wookie had a slow talk with her on what to post in IG specifically.

18 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz hahaha I hope posting more sensed SNS posts is the new normal 

Yes we are flexible person, not a hypocrite like some in Twitter. At least when I'm not satisfied with things I poured it directly. As I said no harm been in good educated friends or CEOs.

Cryptic name and code are used to protect some " famili " especially if they have kids and grandparents. If not Dispatch is the best playground.

• LOL 1

I just saw few pictures and then the fire of sympathy, hahaha.

She really waiting for the right time. She should worship the fire from now on...bc giving her the opportunity to show the sympathy and buying the public support.

I'm still curious why new one in town posted this birthday flower in his IG. He seems so excited.

"More Beautiful than flowers" in one of his post-I wonder if he is referring it to you.

fDlYQmb.jpg

Same flower from Leejardin for DH birthday.

R0EuHnZ.jpg

Looking at this big flower bouquet, I remember DH once sent it to Wookie's omma and also to Wookie's 25th birthday (the big Pink Lily flowers bouquet).

hQv9x03.jpg