[OFFICIAL]KIMHYUNJOONGUEE/ SBS BARE FOOT FRIENDS COUPLE/ KIM HYUN JOONG AND UIE (KIM YOO JIN)

newyorkcitygirl

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Kim Hyun Joong & Uee 김현중 유이 BF E1-3 M/V
by: traciecullen
http://youtu.be/_Z5fOOMNWz0

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Kim Hyun Joong & Uee 김현중 유이 BF E4-6 'Bounce' M/V
by:traciecullen
http://youtu.be/bn_eH9rvor0

never knnew about this ship before, :D

ah tough I dont watch BF anymore but I do love seeing joongie with uee in BF. I shipped joongie with hb when I watched wgm 5 years ago, then shipped him with jsm when watching pk back years ago and after watched BF, cant help ship him with uee too! hehehe

if someday joongie announce it or get published dating with uee, I would be really happy! :x :x :x

Guest Lupita Garcia

Netizen rumors 2013/08/25:
1. Shocking shocking! 'Best visual' two top idol couples discovered

Popular girl group member A and 'handsome sculpture' B met through a variety program and are said to have fallen in love. Known to be masculine and honest, B recently confessed to his friends over some drinks that A is now his girlfriend. B has surprised his friends with the type of girls he dated but it seems this time he's found his perfect match, with both parties lacking nothing in face, body, or talent. A perfect combination if there ever was one! 

A=  UEEB= KHJ

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SNSD dating rumors are coming out left and right...
.. now I want Hyunjoong and UEE  to somehow confirm this dating scandal!
I know there is such a slim chance that hyunjoong will ever make confirmation but I hope they will be 'caught'... I so want them to date now that there dramas are done, and be caught!!!

Kim Hyun Joong denies that he is dating After School's UEE

After-School-UEE-Kim-Hyun-Joong_13968280
Kim Hyun Joong talked about the rumors of him dating After School's UEE!
Back when both of them were starring on 'Barefoot Friends', a rumor had spread that the duo were actually dating. According to rumors, Kim Hyun Joong had introduced UEE to his friends as his girlfriend. Even though the rumors quieted after the show ended, it still pops up from time to time.
In an interview he had with Star Today, he was asked about the rumors. He answered, "It's not true at all. To be honest, I trusted these rumors out of instinct. But now that I became one of the subjects, I realized they're not believable. I heard through the rumors that I was dating UEE, and we laughed together when we saw it. After that, the staff kept teasing us, so I jokingly said 'she's my girlfriend', and that became the fuel for another round of rumors. It's a scary world."
He added, "We were all close during the filming, but I don't think I could ever be dating UEE like the rumors suggest."

credit Allkpop

ha!Just a couple of days after I posted my wish of hyunjoong and Uee and now this article some out.... hahaha Jjang!
and denial... denial... denial...I love you Hyunjoong but from what I learned regarding the latest SNSD dating scandals, if there are rumors, then there is like 90% possibility that it is for real!!!Idols or Korean celebs in general would deny everything dating rumors. well tthat is until 2 instances: first, they are caught, 2nd they are getting married.
So my money is on that possibility that UEE really became his GF, but the question is, are they still dating...? And if they are... would they get caught? 
Hyunjoong would be going to the army soon  and as much as I would love this couple to be real, I hope that whole dating thing would not be such a bigger deal than the projects he will have before he does his military service. 

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both;"UEE and Kim Hyun Joong: Are They Dating?

kim-hyun-joong-and-uee.jpg?w=600

Kim Hyun Joong recently spoke up about the rumors that he and the After School singer and actress Uee were dating. The rumors have existed since the two appeared on "Barefooted Friends" together and fans commented on their behavior.

Fans noticed that they mostly sat or stood next to each other and seemed very friendly. Rumors quickly spread that the singer and "Inspiring Generation" star had introduced Uee to his friends as his girlfriend.

Fans also commented that when Uee's mom was on the show and had to choose the ideal guy for her daughter, the only candidate that seemed totally relaxed was Kim Hyun joong. It was almost as if he knew he would be chosen, they said.

The couple first met in 2009 when they filmed a commercial together so they were already friends when the "Barefoot Friends" episodes began filming.

But dating? He says they are not dating. And he says, the fact that people think they are dating makes him think less of rumors in general.

"I always assumed that there must be some truth to rumors," he said in an interview with Star Today. "But now that I am the subject of rumors, I realize that they are not at all believable."

Both Uee, who recently finished starring with Jung Il Woo in "Golden Rainbow," and Kim Hyun Joong laughed about the rumors.

"We laughed together when we saw it," he recently said. "Afterward the staff kept teasing us, so I jokingly said that she was my girlfriend and that fueled another round of rumors. It's a scary world."

The rumors calmed down after the show ended but they never completely died down, he said. And occasionally he still has to deny them.

"It's not true at all," he said. "We were close during the filming, but I am not dating Uee like the rumors suggest."

Kim Hyun Joong has managed to keep his dating life private. He did say a few years ago that he dated one girl for three years but they broke up.

Uee was rumored to be dating her "Ojakgyo Brothers" co-star Joo Won. He confessed that he had feelings for her during the filming but that it never developed into a relationship.

She has confessed to dating in the past but nothing is known about whom she dated. She once said that true love had not found her yet. But when it did, she was not sure she would go public with her relationship.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

I always find it funny when people/fans find some obscure connection between their OTP/Ship and get that to mean that the two celebs are dating. It sometimes starts with some same looking objects the OTP wear thought to be couple objects; to some sighting in the same place. I always believe that those couple objects could just be sponsored things and the sightings are just promotions that coincidentally crossed... 

I've shipped hyungjoong with most of his costars or any girl who played opposite him in projects: from Hwangbo, shinhye, Hyesun, So Min, Eunhye and UEE. I ship him with them cause I just think he looks good, adorable with them or they look like they have good chemistry. I remember when Palyful kiss was still on, I was obsessed with both of them, HYUNMIN couple. As so min and hyunjoong, individually they were adorable but together they were stuff of all my fan fictions dreams and imagination... but that has been years ago and now here is my new SHIP obsession for Hyunjoong... 

NOW, I now get why shipping and getting some  connections for SHIP by fans is so big. CAUSE it is so much fun... I am so giddy right now!

UEE and Hyunjoong, how much I would giggle until heavens if you two are in a relationship or if they admit their relationship. reading some of their interviews just fuels my thoughts for this SHIP to sail to love and forevermore. and now I am one of those people/fans who will get them to connect no matter what, especially with the recent trend of idol dating scandals and which taught me a lesson: Idol dating scandal even when denied carries some truth in them. 
Anyway here is something that just makes me giggle:

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 12px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 300; font-style: inherit; font-size: 20px; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.0909090909; color: rgb(43, 43, 43); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; clear: both; text-transform: uppercase;"U-IE FOR OSEN INTERVIEW – 140401image

Q : However the men will not let go of you.
Uie : Well. I’m very thankful there’s some people who interested in me and express that by approaching me. But I wonder how they get my phone number, and it’s creepy to think that they give me a call just like that. So I changed my phone number for several times. When I’m on actual date, there are not many things that I can do with my lover. So, it worries me a lot. CEO told me to date someone, but it’s me who’s not able to do it. Sunbaenims who act together with me, gave me advice to date someone so my acting skill could be improved. But if I like someone, I don’t think I can handle it.

Q : Don’t you want to date someone?
Uie : I’ve been receiving confessions from guy. But my company CEO thinks that I can’t concentrate on my works if I date someone. And I understand him. However, since I’m a celebrity, I can’t date someone freely although I have someone I like. Recently there’s a term called ‘some’, but I’m scared to even do that. Although there’s a fine man who appeared before me, i still prefer work and I’m scared I can’t concentrate on work if I date someone.

Q : Personality-wise, what kind of guy do you like?
Uie : I like a guy who can take care of me, and I can take care of him too. I said that I like man who can protect me, but now I’m looking for someone who I can protect too. Just like a friend!

Excerpt from Hyunjoong Interview April 7 2014

Twitter@AlienPrinceKHJ: HJ revealed that his view about women changed because of IG.
"Previously, I had to meet women that I like first, but I like Kim Ok Ryeon in IG who only looks at me and treats me well. There's no reason to dislike (a woman who likes me & good to me)."

Twitter@AlienPrinceKHJ: HJ: I like women with style like Ok Ryeon who's like a "puppy". I tend to feel intimidated by women who are too strong.

Twitter@wangziqi: Khj likes girls who are like a puppy, would be scared if the girl is too strong. thinks seyeon is pretty, likes su hyang's personality.

I feel like I am getting a little delusional but somehow their answers somehow click with each other... hahahaha! 

Anywhere here is a video of them!

Credits : sportsseoul.com + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

Popular female group After School's member Uee (21) talked about ˜Flower Boy Lee MinHo (22) and Kim HyunJoong (23) charms.

Uee finished filming the omnibus styled Anycall CF with Lee MinHo and Kim HyunJoong earlier this month. Uee appeared for 2 out of the 3 minibus CF, as lover of Lee MinHo and Kim HyunJoong respectively, showing her naturally lively and cute image.

Uee who had to undertake the role of commercial film model with topstar charismatic men was asked, Who is your ideal type between Lee MinHo and Kim HyunJoong and she compared each of their charms, Lee MinHo is an oppa who is meticulous and takes good care of others. Kim HyunJoong has a peaceful charm while being blunt. And said her afterthoughts on the filming, Though they have opposite image from each other, both of them are very charming/attractive.

SS501  guest in Champagne | September 7, 2009
Hyunjoong doing the ideal Type World cup

UEE vs ShinHye @ time 7:33it's interesting to note HyungJun's reaction

UEE vs Lee Hyori @ time 8:33Interesting that HJ needed to use 'chance' for this two girls when usually that is used by people when they are having a hard time deciding. Lee Hyori is know to be her ideal type and for him to use chance means that at first meeting UEE left a great impression on hyunjoong... Just my opinion

UEE's mother picks Kim Hyun Joong as perfect husband material
June  2013 | allkpopUEE-Kim-Hyun-Joong_1370200137_af_org.jpg

UEE's mother picked fellow 'Barefoot Friends' cast member Kim Hyun Joong as the best husband for her daughter on the latest episode of the travel variety program (although, to be quite honest, is anyone surprised?). As the cast members gathered in one place with UEE's mother prior to departure, she was asked to choose the most well-suited husband for her beautiful daughter from the roster of cast members. Although she held some reservations - "he doesn't look the brightest" - she still picked Kim Hyun Joong as the one who would make the best potential suitor.

After School's UEE Changes Her Ideal Type To Kim Hyun Joong?
6ab65b398526bea569038fe44f2a193a-500.jpg
UEE jokingly changed up her ideal type on SBS' "Barefoot Friends" to Kim Hyun Joong.During the May 12th episode, the cast ventured off to Indonesia to complete various tasks. One of those tasks was working in the fruit market and Kim Hyun Joong ended up with the most money.Afterwards, the others tried to win him over with praises. UEE on the other hand praised him in a way the others couldn't as the lone female cast member...she stated, "I don't know if this is okay to say...But my ideal type changed after I started 'Barefoot Friends' to Hyun Joong-oppa!" instantly winning him over and...the bills, making everyone burst out laughing.
Credit http://ningin.com | June 2013

[2012.3.29] UEE’s interview: When true love come to me, I can’t public(ize) it!image_readtop_2012_190512_13328067135955

UEE answered: “If I’m in a real relationship? Actually I’m a shy girl, I can’t public my love or say what I feel out loud. I don’t know what will happen when I’m in relationship with someone. Pardon? My ideal type?”. UEE’s face blushed when she said about this stuff

credit Joowon english

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: white; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px;"Kim Hyun Joong “I will definitely not reveal my relationship to the public”July 31, 201251692972-630x354.jpg

On 30th, Kim Hyun Joong guested on Kim Bum Soo’s Gayo FM. Kim Hyun Joong also says that “Even if I have a girlfriend, I will certainly not reveal to the public” on air. Kim Hyun Joong then explains his rational by saying “If I’m not an entertainer, I will be able enjoy the fun of dating publicly, but it’s hard to do this as an entertainer”.

He also added that “For a girl, the label ‘ex-girlfriend of xxx’ would always stick with her, such things are disadvantageous for girls and it’s unfair to them”.

When asked about his ideal type, Kim Hyun Joong reveals “My ideal type is someone that shares the same interests as me”.

Tough luck, if they are still dating, these two will never reveal each other. Well they can only e revealed if they are caught on a date or if they are already getting married...

Archived