[OFFICIAL]KIMHYUNJOONGUEE/ SBS BARE FOOT FRIENDS COUPLE/ KIM HYUN JOONG AND UIE (KIM YOO JIN)

newyorkcitygirl

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Angelica Angie Santiago

10462441_877932875556691_711395510853189
cr by Eha Fayyaza
and look at this, hj holds the upper arm and replace UEE holding hands again, looks sweet

10402512_268910016625780_185364212349168
10421143_679283888786932_421050447215239
cr Aom
uee hand she know that hyun joong help need for walking So, she give her hand from him so sweet

10445964_679281948787126_438754166142148
 cr by honey co
yes ! some of their fan say that they are already couple before 2013 So, they cant hide their feeling when they meet each other in BBF♥ i think they are right .they look like so close and want to near each other since ep 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Angelica Angie Santiago

★Uie Osen Interview 140401 part1

Q : Do you have ideal type?
Uie : Since debut, my ideal type has been Gong Yoo sunbaenim, and him only. But however, I'm a girl. And there's a time when I change my ideal type. I like man who have single-eyelid. So I've said I like Rain sunbaenim before. And then there are people who keep saying "Your ideal type keep changing". My ideal type is still the same, it's Gong Yoo sunbaenim. I've watched 'Coffee Prince' for 4 times. Of course, my heart shakes when I watch 'The Heirs' and I wonder if a cool guy like Kim Tan really exist. I'm a girl too
Q : Personality-wise, what kind of guy do you like?
Uie : I like a guy who can take care of me, and I can take care of him too. I said that I like man who can protect me, but now I'm looking for someone who I can protect too. Just like a friend!
Q : Don't you want to date someone?
Uie : I've been receiving confessions from guy. But my company CEO thinks that I can't concentrate on my works if I date someone. And I understand him. However, since I'm a celebrity, I can't date someone freely although I have someone I like. Recently there's a term called 'some', but I'm scared to even do that. Although there's a fine man who appeared before me, i still prefer work and I'm scared I can't concentrate on work if I date someone.
Q : However the men will not let go of you.
Uie : Well. I'm very thankful there's some people who interested in me and express that by approaching me. But I wonder how they get my phone number, and it's creepy to think that they give me a call just like that. So I changed my phone number for several times. When I'm on actual date, there are not many things that I can do with my lover. So, it worries me a lot. CEO told me to date someone, but it's me who's not able to do it. Sunbaenims who act together with me, gave me advice to date someone so my acting skill could be improved. But if I like someone, I don't think I can handle it.
Q : Then, how will you get married?
Uie : My mom married when she was 22. When I was young, I thought that I have to get married in my early-20s. But that age has passed, and I can't date someone too, so I kind of worried. I feel lonely when all day long, I only received a 'good job' message from manager oppa and there's no important message or call beside that. I want to fall in love, and just looking at my handphone for all day long.
Q : Ah, you had a scandal with Kim Hyun Joong before.
Uie : There's no smoke without a fire. I feel wronged.(laugh) I've never eat together (only two of us) with a male celebrity. I always hang out with many people. I went to drink with Yoon Siyoon oppa, and Hyunjoong oppa when we were still cast of 'Barefoot Friends'. We are really close. But the rumour came out and said that I'm in relationship with Hyunjoong oppa. On next day during the shooting, it was very awkward. Hyunjoong oppa was joking around by telling the staff 'Uie is my girlfriend'. Since it was awkward, I did something about it. I told that it's not right.(laugh) I met him for the first time on 'Barefoot Friends' what kind of progress would there be. And after that, the awkwardness disappeared as we drink together.
Q : Well, however it's kinda...(laugh)
Uie : Actually, Siyoon oppa treat me well more often than Hyunjoong oppa. Hyunjoong oppa is not style who can take care of a girl(laugh). But my mom even got suspicious. My mom said 'Tell me honestly' to me. I feel wronged and I said it's not true. But of course, Hyun Joong oppa is charming. But we're only close as friend. Hyunjoong oppa and Siyoon oppa think of me as their little brother. To oppas, I'm not a girl.(laugh)"

trans© playgirlzworld
1235259_540945172644809_183857362_n.jpg

Guest FarahN1430293927

hyunjoonguee SHIPPER ♥,♥

is this still going on ?? mmm ,, maybe and hope so :3

i was ONE OF ♥HYUNJOONGUEE SHIPPER♥

last thing that i've heard news about this rumour is Hyunjoong denied the rumour right ,,...

based on my thought, what i read from those updating from other that was hyunjoonguee shipper's too ,, maybe 50-50 ,, i mean they have that chemistry OR in relationship..

some shipper that i heard was they was in relationship way before BF started,, ㅇㅅㅇ"

but i really hope that theres a good news regarding this two ;)

btw am i the only one spotting that uee was crying in BF when hyunjoong last with them,, i mean she IS always crying but that day is weird because both of them were not sitting together like usual and suddenly uee was crying there.. if i'm not mistaken it was jongshin sunbaenim or kang hodong were saying that shes crying because the food was too delicious xDD

butttttttttttttt ,, my instinct was ㅜㅜ.ㅜㅜ mmm.. ~~ maybe i'm in delusional because too addict with hyunjoonguee Π_Π

Even as early as BOF days, HJ's fave girl group was After school, watch this video

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden;"Kim Hyun Joong Sing After School - "Ah" 김현중 유이
by:jun beyourself

http://youtu.be/AQ-VtCMwVHI

Archived