• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@Imhpsh: yup , too transparent but she is so so so beautiful in it :D
SHE is so 
beautiful in anything ^^

@shielizda, haha :D take your time dear. Will be waiting for your thoughts ^_^
@Maetawinz, thanks dear for updating our first post. I really like your design :x
And seems that our couple did an interview specially for Chinese media/online portal, I know who is here will be very excited about this :)) @muchcloudier and @cuttlelee I mean you dears;)
For who here don't know but Dahae is actually very fluent in Chinese Language as she has been learning the language for over than 7 years now. So, she usually don't need translation on her interview though I am not sure she will speak Chinese in this for Wookie but she can actually be the translator for the man I guess :))

Here is a picture while preparing for the interview, she actually changed her dress and I like this one too :x
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/hoking/hokingnews/index.html?idx=85912

seGBjxJs9Goz635315646384645687.jpg

Guest lovesalvz

Three words for Hotel King based on the trailer:
I'M SO EXCITED!
Lee Da Hae is soo.. yeah she can indeed carry any characters. Wang Ji Hye too, so excited to see her again~ two of my favorite actresses. Looking forward in seeing Lee Dong wook too and Seulong. Love the casts! APRIL 5, PPALI!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Chinggus, TQ TQ x millions times for everything, I've been waiting for 8 years for this HISTORICAL DAY in my delusional calender, but I was TNA (temporary not available), what to do my working schedules, and travelling taking most of my time during this few days.First time I have to back track many pages in soompi, I want to read everything, don't want to miss even 1 word.
my heart looking at all the pic-maybe worst than Maz, chronic already. Anny, AQ, miss you too, but I was somewhere around the world few days ago, now I want to join and spazzing together, don't want to miss a thing again.

2014032800400_1.jpg

2014032715300583484_1.jpg

a6f398ddtw1eeudgp75jpj20f00n0aef.jpg34051432.jpg

if not posted before, Video before the wedding (oppsss, I mean when both wearing a kind of wedding dress), actually, before the PC
http://en.channel.pandora.tv/channel/video.ptv?c1=01&ch_userid=whasn&prgid=50216098&ref=da

Lee Dong Wook is so handsome. He reminds me of Ji Chang Wook; they both have the same kind of charming& attractiveness. I love his suits and the shoes, such an unexpected combination. I think Lee Dae Hee now looks like Yoo In Na (they have the same doctor or something?). I miss her old natural beauty. :(Anyway, I still love them both, and I can't wait to see them on screen again! Aww...thanks for the pics!!! 

Guest Bosco_96

Press Con of Hotel King (full)

Here is other translations

From HK FB: Actress Kim Hae Sook at the press release said she had to bleach her hair 12 times to play the role of the white haired witch. Kim Hae Sook said, "My character is the hidden card of the drama Hotel King. She has the most secrets out of all of the characters. I always played a lot of mothers, and this time, I am playing something different, something mysterious actually, so I feel much affection towards my role."

[27/3/2014] Lee Da Hae: Because of Lee Dong Wook, I decided to join Hotel King, Ah Mo Ne is diffirent in comparision with Chun Song Yi 

Today, crew of MBC drama "Hotel King" implement press con in Peongchang. Main cast which include Lee Dong Wook, Lee Da Hae, Im Seul Ong, Wang Ji Hye, Lee Duk Hwa, Kim Hae Sook... attend the event.

This drama is the first time Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae reunite after 8 years. Mentioning this reunion, Lee Da Hae expresses: "Lee Dong Wook was casted before me. I met with the director and writer before making thte final decision. The director told me Lee Dong Wook was the main character, and so I was able to easily decide on my role."

The story begins with the suicide of hotel’s CEO which happens during luxurious party at the hotel.

The press con reveals
trailer of drama, numerous people say Ah Mo Ne of Lee Da Hae has same personality with Chun Song Yi of "You Cam From The Star". Lee Da Hae says: "I think audience will change their view after they watch our drama. People might think my character is a stupid girl but honestly, she has to pretend and deliberately act like that. Ah Mo Ne’s actions are due to her work. She’s a mysterious girl. Moreover she is emotional, also has bad side. Portraying a young and elegant girl is always easy; however, absorbing emotions inside character is more difficult. Because people haven’t know about our drama yet, they feel that my character is similar with Chun Song Yi but I’m sure people will see it distinctively after watching Hotel King, bcos I and Jun Ji Hyun unnie are diffirent. She’s very beautiful hence I can’t compare to her". (she's humble)

Regarding the see through cloth that Lee Da Hae
wears today, she says: "Today I’m too hurried in wearing this cloth. The filmed schedule was changed thus I couldn’t go back to Seoul to prepare my outfit. Last night, my stylish brought this dress to me. That time I didn’t assume that it can be seen through like that. Today when I check pictures on internet I think it is not Ok. I do not wear it on purpose.'' 

LDW can't stop complementing her: After 8 years, she is even more beautiful than before.

Lee Deok Hwa praises her: she looks very beautiful in that dress and I think it is suitable with press con.

Cre: Sport Korea
Trans by Lee
dahae_lovely@kitesvn.com and other sources.

Etrans: Bosco_96@soompi

Lee Da Hae was on top ten on Naver yesterday

HmIUxOX.jpg

Cre: apqaria

Bosco_96 said: The story begins with the suicide of hotel’s CEO which happens during luxurious party at the hotel.

The press con reveals
trailer of drama, numerous people say Ah Mo Ne of Lee Da Hae has same personality with Chun Song Yi of "You Cam From The Star". Lee Da Hae says: "I think audience will change their view after they watch our drama. People might think my character is a stupid girl but honestly, she has to pretend and deliberately act like that. Ah Mo Ne’s actions is due to her work. She’s a mysterious girl. Moreover she is emotional, also has bad side. 

awwwwww our couple is so matchy matchy!! lovee!! :x
I think after just coming out of the big hit you came from the stars, people (including me) can't help but put in a little comparison. I did see a bit of similarity but that's just from what I saw in these couple of teasers. I am sure she'll be different in so many ways. Different story, different actress, different skills, etc. 

The drama looks more serious than I thought it would, which I guess is understandable for a longer drama and for a melo. Though I can't wait to see the equal balance of LDH's spunky sass and LDW's seriousness to this melo/romancecom.... yayyy!!! I can't say this enough, but I can't wait!! :D

I feel like in this drama both LDH and LDW are gonna have totally different characters compare to the one they had in My Girl...well this is a melodrama ...and not a romantic comedy drama after all. But still , why am I still hoping for some comedy scenes like the one they had in My Girl >< >< I don't want this drama to be all about dark theme.... yeah... based on the trailers, there are some comedy scenes ^^  hopefully it will have more happy and light scenes ..  (Finger cross) >< anyways , it's totally awesome that this drama is 32 episodes !!! >< >< and not the normal 16 episodes drama ><

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@Bosco_96 : i like the translations of the part of PC , SO Great one ^^
i'm so happy because Da Hae talked about the different in comparison with Chun Song Yi , actually i feel with the similar between them too when i watch first teaser , but i don't want people comparing her with Jun Ji Hyun unnie or any actress , i want people talked about Da Hae personality , about Ah Mo Ne , her character in Hotel King ,and remain etched in their memories like Jo Yoo Rin do with them :D

really many thanks for 
the translations :)
i will watch the PC now after download the full video because i can't watch it yesterday :( 

Woot! Here are the videos for the rice wreath support during Hotel King's press conference yesterday. 
For Lee Dong Wook:

For Lim Seul Ong:

For N:

Dreame mistakenly put "KBS" instead of "MBC" though.. OTL
I also saw an article about our hoteliers. It has "F4" on its title, so I guess they talked about our handsome cast? Kekeke~ I hope somebody translates it. :) Anyway, here are the photos from the article. 
201403281523413_P.JPG

9nQZYww846Jf635316189495012239.jpg
kR5QCPwE6uS3635316190071337733.jpg
201403281523415_P.JPG

Bonus: A smiling Sun Woo Hyun!

BjzBkEuCQAA6Ogi.jpg

credits: iMBC and mellowONG

@shielizda:TQ for the HD promo link and pics.

AQ: We always think same even when i first that booklet i wanted it too.And its so true its first time we can see our girl in script reading video which u mentioned in ur blog.

@Samzz:Dear good to see u wear did u vanish thought so as AQ said u must be busy with ur work or travelling otherwise u won't have missed a single day on thread.TQ dear for pic and video.However see's the video and that dress the first think that come to mind is wedding they are looking so perfect.Did u see LDW neck tie is matching to LDH's dress.Oh i was drooling our that pic thinking they are going to wear that in PC.But my imaginary bubble busted LOL.So are we going to get any wedding between them in this series since we didn't get in MG.:x

@Bosco_96:TQ for translation and video of the PC.Hmm suicide i thought it is murder.LDH  i trust u with ur role and knew Ah mo ne  behaving purposely like that to find out something .And dear LDH stylish unnie pls make wise choice of  her dress she was face press and fans if something goes wrong with it.

@corlissmaw:Yes its different from MG for sure and don't worry we will surely have comedy element in drama although its melo type .
@dvee_yong:TQ dear for those video and pics :)
@Boy Bí Ẩn:Love those screencap and that scene.

And the scene from promo whem Sun woo said "he likes "  to Jae Wan ,i feel Jae wan for shifting Sun woo duty from removing him from Ah mo ne staff that why he said he likes her or likes it .
And did i mentioned LDW is looking so charming in all those suits he is wearing and specially when he is walking  in those promo with those eyes my heart just sways 
:\">

I love this pic from PC too.Fighting
nfQ7z7p.jpg
ejXQfTR.jpg

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

Lee Dong-wook, Hong Soo-hyun headline new variety showLeeDongWook_HongSooHyun1.jpg

SBS has a new variety show in the works for Sunday nights, and they’re wrangling up a large cast of ten stars to headline. Among them are Lee Dong-wook (Mandate of Heaven) and Hong Soo-hyun (Would You Give Love Away), though reports are mixed about Lee Dong-wook’s availability given his drama commitments with the upcoming Hotel King, better known around these parts as My Girl 2. It’d be nice to have him back in variety on a regular basis, but for now he’s shot the first two episodes and is considering a long-term spot on the cast.

The new show, called Roommate, will be about ten celebrities shacking up together in a house. So… Real World with famous people? The thing I don’t quite get is, these people aren’t actually going to live-live in the house ’round the clock, are they? And if they’re just going to be visiting the house as roommates for one night out of the week, that doesn’t really count as living together. Just sayin’. You have to actually lock them up together and force them to share a bathroom before you get real roommate drama out of it.

Anyway, the rest of the cast is a mix of actors, singers and comedians: singers Shin Sung-woo, Nana, Park Bom, model Lee Sora, comedian Jo Se-ho, fighter Song Ga-yeon, and actors Park Min-woo (Can We Love) and Seo Kang-joon (Sly and Single Again). I can’t say I really understand what they’re going to make out of this, but hopefully there’s a little more planned than a weekly slumber party.

Roommate follows K-pop Star and premieres April 20.

Roommate2.jpg

cr-dramabeans

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

New Icons By Me

be5whM.jpg  xsu9g7.jpg  HDzaYK.jpg  iUxhve.jpg
07x00P.jpg  Vz7SzR.jpg  T4wvk9.jpg  gmaoKC.jpg
VSP7uQ.jpg  m0hiDr.jpg  ZKiI1C.jpg  a2keEC.jpg
CX89hv.jpg  SagaQt.jpg  rCOMnB.jpg  vMztFe.jpg
uNQDD9.jpg  OWhyyT.jpg  p1qPdv.jpg  n0Y79d.jpg
8lStZG.jpg  cSzKMF.jpg  lOsods.jpg  WDmv29.jpg
2VDIOP.jpg  q0Qvq6.jpg  sUttiK.jpg  eqgGlx.jpg
gBJEs6.jpg  1YdLrd.jpg  xm3cY3.jpg  QeGlBI.jpg