[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

Guest Bosco_96

OMO I like the plot for main couple. I also think that in the beginning LDW will treat badly with our girl and make her hurt, then fall in love with her and against his boss. I will like if he is the one who unseat her father's place and after falling for her, he has to endure pain and compensate for her kekeke :))

Here we have video for Poster Shooting
http://imbbs.imbc.com/view.mbc?list_id=2372497&page=1&bid=hoking_sketch

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waaaaaaa so many updates already!!! Yeeeeeey! And just two weeks to go! /jumps around/

Do most of us here have Twitter accounts? Hehe~

@michbadat and by Twitter brigade, what do you mean? Hahaha. Idk let's just tweet our spazz using the hashtag and it'll be enough. Thanks for the additional updates you guys! :)

Guest juliexxx

Hey! Does anybody know what song used in teaser 4 toward the end. It sounds very familiar to me. Thanks! Can't wait for the new awesome drama!=)

Guest Bosco_96

Other translation, from Vn fansite for new teaser:
Lee Duk Hwa's character: Jae Wan ah, don't forget I'm your master
I will train you to be the best
to sit in king's place
Jae Wan: That throne, hand it to me, please.

@juliexxx: that song is Paradise of Coldplay

6bc75fd0gw1eeodvfxy7eg20ai06yb29.gif

This GIF is sooo sinful for me.i dunno im having sexy and dirty thoughts kekekekee forgive me chinggus
so will they show a teasers after Golden Rainbow broadcast this week?

who among you here are watching Emergency couple? oh this drama is giving me headache ,.i started watching for romcom and now by the things turned out its eems im watvhing a melo drama soo much angst .What bothers me most is that the director said that up to now they dont know who will end up,so there a big chance that the heroine would end up with the second male lead (his character is adorable and they have many fans)  I mean huh?are they serious. Anyway the reason im ranting about this drama because im getting scared because it seems nowadays drama production team is listening more to the viewers than their actual storyline. The viewers has the [power to make the scriptwriter change the scripts. I kow i know i dont have basis for this or what ,im sorry im just scared. As i have said before I can tolerate whatever HotelKing brings to me but out OTP doenst have a happy ending..nooo i cannot tolerate that HUHUHUHU

ALSO i have read that JangHyuk and Jang Nara will also reunite in a drama after 12 years.. good thing we did nt wiat for that long to have our reunion and good thing HotelKing is not some sort of remake because i dont like remakes. not all remakes are successful. Oh well.
Can you believe it guys we are now down to 14 days before the premiere of our HOTEL KING

AQ: Even i am confused  JW doesn't know who his father is ? Or someone else is his father, which i don't think so ? We both have same questions? LOL.When i saw JW promo i thought may be he say murder of Mo Ne dad but after watching the new promo and getting to know abt JW and Vice president being together i am scared that what will happen if Mo Ne comes to know abt his dad murder and involvement of JW.I am happy since both LDH and LDW character are far apart from MG.It totally different and we will get to see many shades in there relationship.

Hope soon we get new promo which includes every character in drama.
And thanks for the article dear.

@Bosco_96:Thanks dear for the photoshoot video i can see our girl talking to Im Seulong and having fun ;) Yes watched as soon as u posted.And LDW and LDH have such ease offscreen looking at them it doesn't feel like 8 yrs are gone.So comfortable with eachother..And thanks for the translation of promo Bosco and video song.

@Hayam:The DJ Doc song u posted i heard but as soon as it started i thought i am listening to daddy cool song LOL .Its start music and music in between resemble DC song.
@maz:LOL dirty thoughts .And if u ask me poor script writer never gets freedom to do they want.Not only for Emergency couple but for all drama the case is same to please the viewer the story is change and many things change.What the use i want to see what they want to show in drama rather then what i want to see.They are ruining the drama themself.I am so dying to see the themagain jumping here and there but also sad that we have 14days to go it so longgggggggggggggggg. I don't know how i am going to wait for one whole week for next 2 episode of show.My patience limit will be very less LOL .

And as usual its weekend and MBC is sleeping rather then giving us update.I guess they don't need publicity since they have taken LDH and LDW together LOL.

@juliexxx, welcome in here :)
@Bosco_96, as always thanks dear for the translation and of course for the poster shooting video link. I like this translation version and I think it is more accurate than the one on Viki.
@muchcloudier, you have captured my best part too :x thanks for the Gif dear :-*
@maz, yes unfortunately it is the disadvantage of live shooting. They tend to change the story for the sake of fans/viewers and ratings not caring about the quality or how the story makes sense. But anyway don't be sad, I don't think we will face that in our drama.
I also hope they give us another teaser today or tomorrow [-O<

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@Annya: you know , you are right about daddy cool song :D 
the two songs are  
Similar  in the music little
i like the song of 
daddy cool / Boney M :)

Thanks for All who posting here , you're the best ^^

Hello. I can't breath again after saw the way LDW looking at LDH.. It's something special in that stare.. Hope they become a real couple after this drama & getting married..  Is it too much? I hope not.. They already look like a married couple here, it's a simple gesture! 
6bc75fd0gw1eeodvfxy7eg20ai06yb29.gif
:x :x :x

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

i like all new posts here ^^
@Boy Be An , @muchcloudier : thanks for cut pictures and for video of Hotel King's poster too :)

Fan Art / Posters By Me

582398371.jpg

382055043.jpg

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@dee89: i think they should married just because they have fans like me and you want this deeply :D
actually , i know some of my friends who love DW & DH , and they want them got married too :D

I hope that our wish come true soon ,  dear @dee89 ^^

Archived