[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@muchcloudier, if you give me more of those art works, I will forgive you ;) :x
But I am quite sad chingus about this habit of them not releasing in news in weekends :( this is the time I can be more online and free to post and spazz and they leave me with nothing and then they when I am busy with Real life.This is not good :((

AQ i am so in love with the pic u posted of LDH i like the style hope it the attire she will have in HK :x
And they are already shooting for episode 3 wow hope to see some poster which i don't think we will get soon i guess the will release later but if they release it soon i will be more then happy to see it.
And quite agree when in weekend we are free we don't get any news or pic but don't worries dear this drama is going to telecast on weekend so our weekends in future are going to be more busy and enjoyable.
@muchcloudier,LOve all those artwork u posted for HK:\">

Thank you so much for the artworks chinggus.
and yes very slow weekend indeed, and tomorrow, most of the casts will be going to the Hotel Continental for the hotel shooting scenes. Hope the hotel's FB or twitter will updates us something.
pbZjkYc.jpg

Aq, thank so much for reedited the pic, yes I love the style, that the heiress we are talking about-not too young and not too old type of protected heiress.
RtrndJp.jpg

still waiting for Wookie style-I know how the typical hotel GM looks, but pic below is my all time fav of Wookie's hair style.
awt22-sanook.jpgawt24-sanook.jpg

705dfdacjw1edxr0xo1zyg20dw07te84.gif

and of course I want more skin ship pic-when you get two very very good looking OTP, even how messy the drama, the chemistry will hide the weaknesses.
couple01.jpg
couple02.jpg

Guest incarnadine_1

okay I haven't gone through the entire thread yet but I just need to post this -- IT'S ABOUT EFFIN' TIME!!!  :D also, it's so nice to see familiar "faces" here from MY GIRL days. oh man oh man oh man my DongHae ship is so back on!
*goes back to reading*

tumblr_n1c4h9nW2Q1rd31s4o2_1280.jpg

----------------@incarnadine_1, welcome back to Donghae world, still remember you during the MG era, (when I was just as silent lurker at that time.)
a very slow news indeed,but today, credit to the blogger-the casts/staff already at Hotel Intercontinental.

http://cafe.naver.com/hotellife/505016

bc of the drama, the hotel name will be changed to Hotel CIEL during the shooting period.
Hj1htvJ.jpg
KpIwudI.jpg
CHvl3vr.jpg
YjTklpj.jpg

@samzz oooooh dear thank you so much for the update atleast we got this for today.. the thread is so slow and quite. MBC I BEG YOU GIVE US UPDATES 

tumblr_n1c4h9nW2Q1rd31s4o2_1280.jpg

i cant breathe becuase of this pic gawwwwwdddd

THe thread seems so quite for last 2 to 3 days since none of the news is released.
@incarnadine_1 :Hi welcome here dear.

@samzz:Thanks dear for posting something abt drama so this the hotel and i can see lots of snow outside its good to see location pic.Is that LDW look in the drama ?If yes then he is looking super hot in our girls fav color  black ;) Hope MBC soon open a webpage for the drama although drama is delayed but i am waiting eagerly.

How sad and boring those days with no news about our drama. I am hating on MBC right now X( just hope they give something tomorrow [-O<
@incarnadine_1, welcome back :) and I love seeing how this reunion brought back many memories and shippers for this couple :x
@mikeymeeks, they MUST give us that or we will need to make some protests :D

@samzz, thanks dear for the update. But what a pity we didn't get any picture of our cast :(
But I am so loving the snow view around the hotel from the previous pictures and those. And while I know this drama will air in spring already but I really wish they get to film some scenes with the snow.
@Annya, those pictures were taking while Wookie was shooting a CF :)
But based on this news it seems Seolhyeon is getting better and will resume her activities and drama shooting :)
http://www.sportsworldi.com/Articles/EntCulture/Article.asp?aid=20140303022569&subctg1=50&subctg2=00&OutUrl=naver

@bexyahmed, I checked with @muchcloudier and she says that it is her pleasure for anyone to use her signs ;) :x
And here is another picture of our drama staff from 27 February (credit: the drama cafe)
faqAqJC.jpg

yes, we are still waiting for our hero first pic as a GM. For a time being, just enjoy his side profile-hope Maz has enough Oxygen tank.
e220501rspg0mzmpqg5xmgf.jpg.thumb.jpg

and also waiting for other casts pic- when they are in characters.
I saw Dahae in one charity video taken 2 days ago, looking at the prissy style, most likely taken at drama shooting location.
1g7EWV5.png
O9VPqNi.png
gIrieqD.png
hCYM9pu.png
AVfy7ej.png

@apqaria thank you so much  @muchcloudier I appreciate your accepting 
Those days not good coz there is no update for our waiting drama 
@samzz OMG , from where did u get this picture ?Da Hae is beautiful and I like her hair 
MBC PLEASE WE WANT TO SEE MORE PICTURES  

bexyahmed, I got it from the video - MBC Charity event for Myanmar Children. The crew went to the shooting location and shoot Dahae segment for the charity.
waaaa, MBC so stingy, no news at all, plus the shooting is mostly indoor, even harder for people to capture them.
by the way, I got Seulong pic taken few days ago, during the break (maybe from the drama)-credit to the owner.
BhkrLCbCQAIJnL-.jpg

samzz said: bexyahmed, I got it from the video - MBC Charity event for Myanmar Children. The crew went to the shooting location and shoot Dahae segment for the charity.
waaaa, MBC so stingy, no news at all, plus the shooting is mostly indoor, even harder for people to capture them.
by the way, I got Seulong pic taken few days ago, during the break (maybe from the drama)-credit to the owner.

Archived