[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maz, how I wish I can spend my time and do my detective works as always. Yesterday, nearly missed my flight, bc of that pic, my cab driver was so nervous, afraid that I cannot reach on time at the airport-I was late, but luckily already checked in through my mobile, Even that I was just smiling, even  thinking, how good if I miss the flight so I can go back to my delusional world. 
ok, welcome to all new chinggus.
hope writer-nim can make fully use of our good looking OTP-they really the talk of the town, everywhere.
the heroin is cute and beautiful heiress, and the hero is the handsome GM with dark intention to put his revenge-surely I cannot wait for this.
KRQdLzh.png
9rmyoMT.png

@jaqpark26, welcome in here :x
@maz, I think actually Dramabeans got the story on the wrong way it is less melo actually ;) from what we know our manager is not enemy with the heiress father but an enemy of his own father for her so, I think our couple will be fighting the father together.
@samzz, ooh dear our dong-hae almost made you miss your flight :D :D hope you had a safe trip and I am will be waiting till you get back to  your detective mode ;)

OMG , I feel like I'm in dream ! When I knew that Dahee and Dongwook will be act together again after 8 years * I guess * I screamed loudly 
and I said " this what I want " ... Really , I'm so happy to see them acting together again ...Super happy , super excited . Moreover , I 'm glad also to see Ongiee acting again with DongWook and when I knew that Seulongwill cast in this drama I forgot my jacket in my way to work kekekeke .This drama seems like a reunion and I think for the first time I'll like the triangle love . However , I won't see Ongie suffer fromhis love to Ah Mo Nae >< 
Sorry , I'm forget to say Hi All ~ I'm one of the fan for Hotel King  and Dong - Hee couple ❤
Can't wait 

@bexyahmed, welcome in here. More Seulong fans on board ;)
And here is another English update from MBC about the script reading. So they are still saying it will air in March :x
[Hotel King] Script Reading with Lee Dong-wook & Lee Da-hae

- Sitting side by side, main cast Lee Dong-wook & Lee Da-hae boasted of fantastic harmony.
- All cast gathered twice for script reading for the perfect preparation before the shooting starts.

MBC’s upcoming weekend drama series [Hotel King] which is already in the center of attention with the cast of Lee Dong-wook and Lee Da-hae, set out first with script reading. 

In February, for the script reading, all the cast gathered including director Kim Dae-jin. script writer Jo Eun-jung, actor Lee Dong-wook, actress Lee Da-hae, actor Lee Deok-hwa, and actress Kim Hae-sook. Before the reading started, producer Kim Jin-min greeted everyone by saying, “I am so proud to work with good staff and good script writer. Everything is in your hands.” And director Kim Da-jin said, “I will do my best for my role as a director and most of all, I hope everybody could be happy while working.” 

Actor Lee Dong-wook said, “I will bring up all my efforts to do it ‘well’ instead of working only hard” and actress Lee Da-hae said, “I hardly get tense but now I feel the tension of being here. But I am sure I will gain the confidence in me because all the staff are very supportive.” 

Everyone greeted each other and actor Lee Deok-hwa was applauded by saying, “more than the success of the drama, what I am wishing for is that we could all spend safe and good time until the last day of the shooting. And I can promise everyone that I could buy drinks any time.” And actress Kim Hae-sook followed by saying “well then, I will buy the meals.” Everyone laughed.

The script reading followed and it was already a passionate acting scene. Lee Dong-wook and Lee Da-hae sat side by side, showing a harmonious couple after eight years since they had acted together in [My Girl]. 

As soon as the script reading started, Lee Dong-wook turned into level-headed manager ‘Cha Jae-wan’ acting in a heavy tone in which he seldom acted before. Lee Da-hae’s character has an opposite characteristics from Lee Dong-wook’s. She showed light and joyful acting which often led other staff to laughing. This main couple showed a fantastic harmony nevertheless the opposite feature of their characters. 

2PM’s Lim Seulong joined [Hotel King] as an active character ‘Sunwoo Hyun’ and actress Wang Ji-hye is also acting an announcer ‘Song Chae-kyung’. They will be supportive characters in the drama. 

Usually script reading takes place only once before the shooting starts but as for [Hotel King], all cast and staff gathered twice to perfect the preparation. The cast are also said to be going through special education for the real hotel service in order to bring the reality to the drama. 

[Hotel King] is a love story between an heiress who tries to save her father’s legacy, the one and only seven-star-hotel in the nation, and the hotel manager who becomes an enemy to his own father in order to help her. 

[Hotel King] is co-directed by director Kim Dae-jin who has directed [Life is Good], [The Best Day of My Life] and director Jang Joon-ho who has directed [Princess Aurora]. The script is written by Jo Eun-jung who has been writing MBC’s hit dramas including [White Lie], [Feast of Gods]. 

[Hotel King] will start broadcasting from March 2014 following after [Golden Rainbow].

Credit: MBC Global Media

AOA's Seolhyun Suffers Second Leg Injury, "Hotel King" Appearance Now In Question

AOA member Seolhyun recently suffered another leg injury, forcing her to sit out on the group's upcoming activities.

FNC Entertainment gave word about the singer's condition on February 25th, explaining that Seolhyun missed a step while going down the stairs, and thus injured her leg. She was rushed to the hospital to received treatment, and is now resting.

Prior to this accident, Seolhyun injured her leg the first time when she participated in the "Idol Star Athletics Championship" last month. Due to this, Seolhyun was unable to join AOA during the group's promotional activities for "Miniskirt". By then, the singer needed 6 weeks of recovery, as per doctor's advice

With Seolhyun's current condition, a lot are wondering if she will still appear in the MBC weekend drama "Hotel King". Her agency and the drama's production staff have not announced anything as of the moment.

cr: kpopstarz

Guest michbadat

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH PLEASE SOMEBODY UPLOAD THOSE NEW PHOTOS I DONT KNOW HOW.. HAHAHADONGHAE STILL SITTING NEXT TO EACH OTHER DURING THE FIRST SCRIPTURE READING IS <3 AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH IM SOOOOO HAPPY 
USUALLY THE MALE LEAD AND FEMALE LEAD SIT ACROSS FROM ANOTHER IN EVERY KDRAMA SCRIPT READING BUT OUR DONGHAE CHOOSE TO SIT NEXT TO EACH OTHER,THAT ALONE SPEAKS VOLUME. OMG PARDON MY INCOHERENT RAMBLINGS KEKEKE
@dvee_yong thanks a lot for finding the photos. Indeed you are Seulong's Wife. HAHAHAHHA
@sweetpop18  girl i know how much you want to come here and spazz hahaha but study first okay? goodluck on your defense

Guest nancykimlee

Thanks @dvee_yong for the pics and link! Here are more pics from the script reading. Cr: Cupitter's Naver Page <-- Go there for more. 
Everyone:ScreenShot2014-02-25at81415PM_zps8c21870

DongHae <3ScreenShot2014-02-25at81519PM_zps215cf54

Put your script down Da Hae! Or um, photographer, can you wait a few secs and take a pic where we can see her face? Yeah, thanks. ScreenShot2014-02-25at81528PM_zps2b7fd6e

ScreenShot2014-02-25at81608PM_zpsc0b4785

Seriously though, I don't understand who takes official pics because they're so bad sometimes. ie: someone's back, bad angles, lack of lighting, uninteresting shots, etc. Nonetheless, I am thankful but y'know, tease us more please with some quality shots. Just sayin'.  
ScreenShot2014-02-25at81550PM_zpsaf23733
ScreenShot2014-02-25at81458PM_zps5bec995

@nancykimlee thanks sooooooooooooooo much dear for posting the pics., Donghae sitting next to each other is too much hahahaha
@apqaria dear thanks for answering my pm.
@samzz take care dear we will be waiting for your return 

@dvee_yong so you are seulong's wife? kekekeke thanks for the links <3

Guest nancykimlee

apqaria said:And I just noticed that "Golden Rainbow" cancelled its broadcast on 22 Feb. So, what does that mean. Will they make HK premier on 30 March instead or cut one episode from GR to make HK still air on 29 ?? 
please don't till me they will extend GR and we will wait another week :((

2014022614274816006-540x540.jpg

TT_TT is this possible? IM CRYNG LEGIT TEARS. GAAAWWWD SO IM NOT REALLY DREAMING? OMG LOOK  AT THOSE TWO THEYRE CHEMISTRY IS OFF THE CHART WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM DYING HERE. 
@samzz dear why did you post this pics? i was talking to a friend while browsing the thread and i ended up screaming and crying. My friend just got thew shock of her life KEKEKEKE

dear @samzz... those pictures are too much! TOO MUCH!!!!!! ASDFGHJKL. I don't know what will happen to me when I see the kissing scenes.... T__T

I don't see any awkwardness on those photos... they still have that amazing chemistry they had 8 years ago. And get well soon, Seolhyun :(

March 29 feels like forever. :((

Guest nancykimlee

OMG @SAMZZ !!!!! THANK YOU!! :x
Man, if script reading pics are this good, can you imagine the poster shooting, press conference, BTS and the actual drama? Omg. Breathe chingoos, breatheeeeee. Especially you @maz LOL
And ugh, they look so good together!!! I melt. 

Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae receive hotel service training for 'Hotel King'

lee-dong-wook_1393395637_af_org.jpg

Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae received hotel service training to make their new MBC drama 'Hotel King' as realistic as possible!
According to MBC reps on the 26th, the cast and staff attended the three-hour hotel service training session at Lotte Hotel at Sogongdong, Seoul earlier this month. There they learned the proper rules, posture, and speech for hotel service from the managers of Lotte Hotel. During the smile training session, Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae placed their hands next to each other and looked into each other's eyes, giving off a romantic vibe.  

'Hotel King' portrays the story of an heiress, who lives a sheltered life like a princess but a catastrophe pushes her to do all she can to protect her hotel. She and the general manager of the hotel, who appears cold on the outside but carries emotional baggage, fall in love. Lee Dong Wook will play the role of the hotel's general manager Cha Jae Wan and Lee Da Hae will play the role of hotel heiress Ah Mo Nae.

'Hotel King' will premiere on March 29!

cr: allkpop

Lee Dong Wook Gets Trained to Become Hotelier for ‘Hotel King’

59623002.jpg

Making full preparation for the new drama, Lee Dong Wook attended a special training session to transform into an hotelier.

In order to increase the reality of the drama, the cast members of MBC’s upcoming drama Hotel King attended a training session to learn the basic rules and manners of hoteliers.

According to MBC, Lee Dong Wook, Lee Da Hae and other cast members attended service training at Lotte Hotel in Sogong-dong in the middle of February, provided by the managers who currently work at Lotte Hotel.

Taking the time to listen to presentations and practicing what they learned, the cast members spent over three hours getting educated for their new drama roles.

In the middle of the training, Lee Dong Wook said, “I can’t do it. This is too hard,” but kept on practicing with the help as a manager, and finally pulled off the 45 degree bow, getting applause from the others.

Meanwhile, Hotel King is set to air at the end of March.

cr: enewsworld

Archived