[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOH chinggues, I am so sad right now. I am on a sudden work travel and I am not even sure how long it will take or if I will have internet connection in my hotel :(( :((
WHY THIS HAS TO HAPPEN WITH THE PREMIER OF "Hotel King" :(( :((
But thanks for all the updates and forgive me if I won't be able to join you more for some time (praying it won't be long and I will have internet access soon)
But for now, we got new still for "Kim Hae Sook"
20140402150419_533ba86325e7e_1.jpg

TQ for all the updates of pic,video and article @Bosco_96 @snowfalkesj16 , @dvee_young , @Boy Bi An and @samzz An and every one else i am enjoying each and every update.
I was missing for half day and so many updates.
@proudlurker:Nice post good to read there are fans who watch actors as actor and there acting ability rather then commenting on there face and make-up which i usually see.
@mimi26 its to early to guess Baek Mi-Nyeo agenda hope its interesting character.Even i read in promo why Ah mo ne entered by port and not by fight.And even when she is in hotel there is this guy wearing black suit who stop her. And so true if they don't show the VP character as negative or anything in promo nobody can say he is crying fake or real lets see what history does VP and chairman have between them? These is first time i am seeing that actor and i am amazed he portray it so well.
But one thing for sure i am sure Chairman is not Jae Wan father they are just confusing us in promo .Is VP (Lee Jung-Gu) talking to Jae wan when he says chairman is ur father? Becz they just show voiceover and a scene where both JW and VP are standing.And its K drama no matter how bad father or wrong a father has done they never show son trying to kill him they can take revenge for killing him and telling its suicide is totally different.A small promo is confusing and putting so much in my head LOL .

TQ @kimsoyeon18 for the screencap.

Oh AQ Hope u get internet connection for sure nowadays it available mostly everywhere and also so that u can be with us on premiere episode and episode discussion .TQ for the pic dear.
And some pic of our girl if posted before do let me know.

I can see the sadness in this first pic in Ah mo ne eyes.
u3bNYSE.jpg
gOpNz6C.jpg
KtjNDCp.jpg

Some more pics:Just look the way Sun Woo is looking at AH mo ne.

uHRfPu0.jpg
842dmac.jpg
D4Tpuo8.jpg
VrnajTV.jpg

newbie in this thread..
thank you for you all updates etc.. I am just being lurking since then..

Love this couple so much from MY GIRL days.. but I found LDH's face bit different now, still beautiful but not as cute as she was..

LDW get more dashing and handsome.. can't wait for this drama for airing..

another melodrama that I will follow..

;;) 8->

Guest nancykimlee

Highlights and promos from MBC’s Hotel Kingby javabeans | March 31, 2014 | 65 Comments

hotelking16.jpg

Hotel King’s premiere is right around the corner, and here are a bunch of promo shots and a highlight preview for the show, which is basically an extended teaser. I’ve been keeping an eye on this show because I like its cast—and have a particular soft spot for the reunion of Lee Dong-wook and Lee Da-hae nearly a decade after they burst onto the scene in My Girl—but I knew going in that with a 50-episode MBC weekend drama on our hands, we weren’t likely to get light bubbly fun. It’s too bad, but I’m curious to see if they’ve still got chemistry, even when the story and characters they’re portraying are so vastly different this time around.

The rest of the article at Dramabeans

*Note, it is 32 eps and not 50 per the article. 

@annya Yes, the VP tells Jae Wan that Chairman Ah is his father.

Welcome @eva23! I've lurked the BTC thread and have seen your love for the drama. Hope you'll enjoy this as well :) 

@apgaria :( I'll cross my fingers and hope that there's internet in the hotel or a Starbucks close by :D We'll miss you here! 

Aq, welcome to my world, yes I know the pain, if you can choose, try to find 2 stars hotel bc they usually give free Wifi, not sure in your region, but in my region that's always the case, sometimes can use at their lobby. 4 stars and above, usually we have to pay the internet separately, and it's very, costly

apqaria said: OOH chinggues, I am so sad right now. I am on a sudden work travel and I am not even sure how long it will take or if I will have internet connection in my hotel :(( :((
WHY THIS HAS TO HAPPEN WITH THE PREMIER OF "Hotel King" :(( :((
But thanks for all the updates and forgive me if I won't be able to join you more for some time (praying it won't be long and I will have internet access soon)
But for now, we got new still for "Kim Hae Sook"

Hi welcome @eva23.
And @nancykimlee TQ for the article i read it earlier i noted they wrote 50episode they don't know its 32 episode. And yes i know that VP tell that too Jae wan becz of ur translation but i feel he is saying that dialogue to Ah mo ne.
@Samzz:U know so much abt hotels and there facility.Looks like u travel more becz of work.
@cocomhe:Nice work dear ;)I hope we soon get the big final version of individual poster.

@bexyahmed:Thanks for the link dear.
Here character poster with pic to it.
cast-tree2.jpg
Now whenever i see someone with flower on head it remind me of Baek Mi-Nyeo dialogue.LOL.

@Annya Haha. Good that the people with flowers in their hair don't know what is going on in your head. Our VP has a daughter as per the chart, right? And she has a crush on Woo Hyun. His wife is not shown, either coz she is long dead and gone and doesn't matter to the story line or it is a mystery? I too think that the person VP addresses when he talks about the Chairman is Jae Wan. But let's see.
@apqaria What a bad time to be out of station! I hope that you can somehow access internet and watch and comment (at least a bit). Hope things work out on April 5.
@bexyahmed Thanks a lot for all your updates. Really enjoyed the scriptwriting video. Everybody looks so into their characters. This drama has all the marks of a good production. Fingers crossed.

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

finally , relation chart released :)
@Annya: thanks for posting it :)
This drama has three Idols , Idols are everywhere! :D
hope if mbc released the character posters soon too , I'm looking forward to it strongly :)

@apqaria: wish you come back soon to discussion in our thread , we all miss you girl =(( 

Guest zechie

Omgggg April 5 is just around the corner!!! Freakin exciteddd to see the pilot episode ! Omg Anneong hasseyo chingus

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Lee Da Hae Becomes A Hotel Heiress For “Hotel King”

lee-da-hae.jpg?w=600

Actress Lee Da Hae transforms into a glamorous hotel heiress for "Hotel King".

Wearing a luxurious dress and even more luxurious accessories, Lee Da Hae is ready to introduce herself as the heiress of CL Hotel, An Mo Ne, as seen in the latest stills from the drama. To further portray the sophisticated life of her character, the set was decorated with classy and unique furniture, which were further accentuated with a red carpet ready for her entrance.

The actress shared, "It's been a while since my last romantic-comedy, and I'm loving Ah Mo Ne's character because she's energetic and cheerful."

She added, "I'm trying hard to express Ah Mo Ne's personality in the clothes and accessories that I wear. Even when the cameras aren't rolling, I find myself doing and saying things that Ah Mo Ne would do. When I begin a new project, I imagine myself in the character's shoes to portray my role properly.

According to a filming insider, "Lee Da Hae's acting is different from when she was Joo Yoo Rin in the 2005 drama 'My Girl'. Once the drama airs, I predict that it will become a sensation among fans and viewers."

"Hotel King" will air on 5 April

Source: kdramastars

Phew!! I AM BAAAAACK <:-P <:-P
I was in a panic mood but I am happy it didn't last much time and now at last I am fully online again. Hope things stay this way [-O<
@Annya, @muchcloudier, @hayam, @nancykimlee, @mimi26 and @samzz thanks a lot dears. I so missed you in this period and first thing I did when I temporary got internet was to check here and on the drama naver and writing that post but now things are better although I may still get busy at times I want to be here instead and can't do all what I used to do as my personal laptop is not with me :(
@samzz, yes dear you are so right based on my experience before but this time I am in 4 stars hotel so it is really irritating to be in one and pay so much for the internet and then still don't get it !!! X( X(
Thanks again dears for all the updates and welcome to all new members :x
That latest script reading has a very intense scene between our couple 0_o but does Wookie keep praising Dahae here too :D
And a video report for the drama 

@apqaria Praise the Lord !! Good thing u r back... This thread needs enthusiastic n passionate posters like urself. Now I can keep on lurking n come up with cheap puns occasionally like when lee da hae saw her first strands of gray hair, she thought she would dye.

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

just want to say " WELCOME BACK " ouri @apqaria  <:-P
I''m so happy because you did not miss much :)

Guest satisfaction!

it's not a coincidence that i was rewatching my girl for old time's sake :) gah, it's amazing because we can see both LDH+LDW mature!! can't believe that  many years have flown by yet they still look young as ever. i'm super excited though i have a feeling it might be a bit makjangy lol but i'm all in it for our leads!!!!!!

Archived