[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest serenity003

For a while I thought PS was a show hahahaha.... Anyways still lurking here for some photos. I really hope the makjang would be played right. My girl has always been my favorite show to rewatch, and one of the reason is the OTP look so good together. For me they are the best looking couple :)

@mimi26
OOOwwww.... sorry for not elaborating my "demand". :))   :D
YES. I want them to kiss. Hot and passionate kiss. While ROTFL.. aka... Rolling on the Floor Loving Laughing. ....  or LFMAO .. aka.. Loving Laughing on the Floor Making A baby girl Or boy ..... the next heiress.....hehehehhehehehhehe....... 
If the process is too deemed too hard to film, I don't mind to just see the result. hahahhahahha............

tiendoank said: @mimi26
OOOwwww.... sorry for not elaborating my "demand". :))   :D
YES. I want them to kiss. Hot and passionate kiss. While ROTFL.. aka... Rolling on the Floor Loving Laughing. ....  or LFMAO .. aka.. Loving Laughing on the Floor Making A baby girl Or boy ..... the next heiress.....hehehehhehehehhehe....... 
If the process is too deemed too hard to film, I don't mind to just see the result. hahahhahahha............

@samzz, while that graph is so true but as I said I wish this will change after the drama air to include more viewers who will love the drama itself *Crossing Fingers*
@mimi26, is it that obvious??? :D but have to thank you dear for checking and reading my blog :x
@cocomhe, what a cute art work :D
@serenity003, haha I think with all the buzz around it, it deserves to have a show about it :D

@tiendoank, ooh my you surely cracked me up with your comments LOOOL. But this is not helping dear, my wild imagination is so out of control now !!! :\"> :\">

Haha...as expected the first teaser came out...I was really waiting for someone to post it...thank's @samzz.. Da Hae so cute and naughty...I guess Wookie will really have a hard time taming his girl...or it's the other way around...will this naughty heiress change uri cold manager into a warm person...

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

Wooooooooooooow , teaser released !!
Da Hae seems in it is so cool and active character ^^
i'm so excited now , although 
teaser not appear Dong Wook :(

i'm waiting 
teaser for Dong Wook too  >:D<

thanks @samzz for teaser  :)

Everybody Hallo >> DaHae's voice AQ thank you for posting this . Look at my namga , he looks handsome with this uniform Kekeke . In this scene I guess they are looking to Ah mo ne 
@Samzz
Many thanx for posting this teaser I like Dahae's way when she said Hallo 
Here scene from the drama ❤ and as I guees they looking to Ah Mo ne 
BixwxvqCMAAZTCy.jpg

THE TEASER! Yesss~ I love that this teaser is a fun one. This just tells me that this drama won't go too dramatic. It also has its comedic side, brought by Da Hae. Which is good because she is really good at that role! Kkkk

I hope for the next teaser we get to see Wookiieee~~ 

Finally this drama is slowly coming out of this shell~ thank you @samzz for the teaser!

PS. Da Hae looks gorgeous in the teaser <3333

OMG that teaser!! :-j :D Thank u soooo much @samzz for link it here & thanks @Boy Bí Ẩn @muchcloudier @bexyah @apqaria & others who contributed those pics, gifs, artworks etc. :-* Now it's confirm that this drama is a mix rom-com & melo isn't it? My guess... part of comedic & fun thing mostly come from LDH character & part of melo come from LDW character. I get a bit of My Girl vibe from that teaser. This looks interesting. Now my level of excitement & anticipation really at the highest. =P~ Can't wait to see another fun & lively heroine from LDH & another cold & sufferable hero from LDW. Like @mimi26 mentioned, I want a beautiful love story, despite melo or makjang possibility. At least we know for sure now it have some funny & comedic scenes in it. Hopefully the drama deliver. [-O< Hotel King fighting!!! :)>-

Archived