[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

TQ, dvee_yong for the clarification-cannot wait for the real pic then. OK at least the hotel has tweeted one pic.

https://twitter.com/Alpensia/status/441130475625537536/photo/1

Bh811JOCYAAHxDY.png

at first glance, I thought Wookie is a caucasian, -anyway I loveeee his style.

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MBC im wondeing what is your promotion plan? geeeeezzz... Is it me or the lcuk of updates makes me wanna think if this drama will still push through? 
SIGH.. we are all in drought </3

yes Maz, typical MBC, but I'm sure we will get more soon,-then we cannot handle all the buzz and of course the OTP.
btw we can ask the resort to tweet more, and I saw Wookie fan club already tweeted them.
here is the Alpensia Resort or Intercontinental Hotel Alpensia's twitter address

https://twitter.com/alpensia

DongWook Holic - Naver fan cafe official LDW @ dongwookholic
@ Alpensia Hotel King , Alpensia Resort cheering ^ ^

Alpensia Resort @ Alpensia

드라마 호텔킹 촬영을 위해 이덕화씨와 이동욱씨가 방문해 주셨네요. 드라마 속 알펜시아 다양한 모습을 4월 5일(예정)부터 만날 수 있습니다. pic.twitter.com/q2WD7hDRMo

— 알펜시아 리조트 (@Alpensia) March 5, 2014 " data-log="s=OP&a=JQHT&d=441146022425686016&pg=1&r=3&p=9&rc=10&ext=dsid=24nGKOzL9WO5i-emU5" style="line-height: 19px; font-family: 굴림, gulim, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(249, 249, 249);">Drama Hotel King shooting, Mr. yideokhwa visiting Mr. and Mr. Incredible. You've done LDW. Many faces in the drama Alpensia April 5 (planned) to meet you. http://t.co/q2WD7hDRMoBh9D-FlCcAAwOrG.png:medium

@apqaria tnx for your reply and for welcoming me before...I was really waiting for updates for this drama so I don't post here that much...but since there's no updates yet ..I did some fan arts..I upload more but this is all for now...I haven't do fan arts lately but I'm in the mood now...
12948690883_c949f45740_o.jpg

12948565915_2878b8c8ea_o.jpg

Thanks AQ and samzz for the updates as usual @samzz u get update and info somehow .I love DH style and her hair if she is having same style in drama hope so i like her open hair .And wookie is looking handsome in his clean look.
Since this is drama around hotel we are going to see more of hotel scenes in drama hope we also get other outdoor location pic too.
MBC is sleeping or what ?Pls give us some update.But i think they will  start publicity and pic release before one week.

Maz as samzz said MBC will release everything together then we won't be able to handle it.LOL.
@i.am.bugz.funny:Love ur fanart the pic selection is perfect for both.

@samzz, thanks dear for the picture, at last we see our manager :x
@i.am.bugz.funny wow thanks a lot for the art work :x
And here are more picture from filming yesterday, wookie looks GREAT and I totally approve his style too :x :x :x
646ccd8ejw1ee3wmby2o1j20xc18gwq0.jpg
646ccd8ejw1ee3wmfqhysj20xc18gn8z.jpg
646ccd8ejw1ee3wm8bmmdj20xc18ggy4.jpg
646ccd8ejw1ee3wm33i7mj20xc18g4cu.jpg

WOW, Aq, TQ so much, chinese fans always give us something.
Sooooo good looking General Manager, OF COURSE I LOVE IT.
here our young idol showing his nametag/character-I think N from VIXX, he's a porter
Bh-cDXiCUAAYmDD.jpg:large

@samzz, yes we are luck that even though MBC didn't give us anything this week, but thanks to the fans and hotel staff we did get to see some pictures :x (I really hope that person will stay at the hotel for sometime so he may give us more pictures of the cast filming :D )
@maz, although this is no surprise with MBC always having poor marketing and promotion for their dramas but I think after the decision of the postpone of the drama premier, may be they realized they started the promotion earlier than they usually do and so they make hold on that for this week or at least part of it till now.
But as @Annya and @samzz said, we will surely get what we want and we are going to go crazy when they begin releasing more about the drama but I surely won't mind feeling that :D

OHMYGOD LDW looks gorgeous in that style! Waaaaa thank you that the hotel is tweeting us updates!! MBC is practically non-existent in promoting this drama ugh T___T
It's already the 2nd week of March next week, I hope they update us by then. T_T
Thanks for posting updates btw you guys ^^

Guest nancykimlee

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA but it's so good to catch up on such yummy pics of Dong Wook!! He looks great! And I'd imagine Da Hae to look as stunning, per usual :) 
We're a month away so I hope MBC kicks it up a notch with pics and news. So no updates with the poster shoot either? 
I hope to see BTS photos of DongHae's first meeting at the hotel or wherever. That'll definitely help this drought a bit. 

I feel like this is what Kdrama lovers all have been waiting and wishing for! a reuniting couple! (now granted there has been other couples (*ahem* yes lee da hae has*) who have reunited in another drama/movie/etc...but like this one is different.....different! i tell ya!) It's frickin Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae! My Girl! a big hit drama! probably one that many ppl ended up watching! I am soo beyond excited for this! Totally in need of a romcom, can't wait to see trailers! 

Lee Dong Wook looks fabbb!! :x 

oh and by the way, hello Hotel King thread! nice to meet ya! ;)

@samzz @apqaria Gals thank you for updating the thread as much as you can and yeah i know i should not expect more with MBC and i also know that we are still a month away before the premiere but this wait is killing me and lack of updates isnt helping me but i know very soon this thread will turn to be a hospital because all of us will be dying once they do a full blown promotions. I HOPE NEXTWEEK they will atleast give us some updates <3

@herguric, welcome here, sure we can buzz together on one and unique OTP.

yes chinggus, MBC's PR team is busy with other stars-we used to it already, plus Dahae is not their darling.

but thanks to new SNS technology, we still can do the stalking bussiness. We got the twitter address of the resort, now we have to pay attention to their FB.

https://www.facebook.com/alpensia

the uploader sure really love Wookie, -a handsome LDW

google translation, from the latest pic.

April 5 hotels in MBC drama scheduled for broadcast on the King!
Alpensia filming in public
Her departure says Mr. LDW watched from a distance look ~ ~
Good looking and handsome ~ ~ ~ - at Alpensia Resort.

Wow...look at all the snow! I wonder how long it took to actually scoop them out of the scenes?!

P.S It's already March, (Autumn at my place and Spring in Korea) and there's still snow? Something must be going on with the weather!

Archived