[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

@apqaria I do hope the casts gel for their sakes as much as ours. for me, idol acting has always been a gamble n not necessarily works out for the better. But for every stinker, there's always reply 1997. that drama blew me away even though the casts were idols n largely untested. hope this drama takes the reply 1997 route

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@proudlurker, yes I understand you chinggu but as you said we can't badge every idol as not able to act specially that we see some with the title "actor" who can't do that and I actually have seen some idols who successfully managed to entertain me and touch my feelings with their acting and so, as much as I wish for the script and directing of the drama to be good also I wish not only our rookies and idols but all our cast the best luck in their roles here so that this watching ride will be perfect [-O<
@michbadat, I forgot to say that I totally love your sign ;) :x
And again with the news today our drama and Dong-Hae couple where on the top ten in Nate/Daum :)>-vAVLEOA.png
705dfdacjw1edx1anlvqaj206p0b1mxm.jpg

Guest nancykimlee

samzz said:
Nancykimlee, HK not going to compete with WS, WS is at 1900pm show, but HK at 2100pm show. (somebody correct me if I'm wrong). HK will compete with SBS's Angel's Eyes, which I think better in writing quality.

Guest Bosco_96

Oh, this drama has chilhood part, so we have to wait more to see our leads bcos I'm afraid young casts will appear in first episodes. :(

Huhuhu

So this drama have a romance melodrama genre...though it's not my first time to watch a melodrama and I really dislike that kind of genre but because of this pairing I'm gonna watch..and I know it will be worth it...this will be the first time I'm gonna watch a kdrama w/ 32 episodes...I hope they can carry a good story line up to the end...I wish they would mix a little bit of comedy too...
waiting for the 1st preview to be release...and really hoping for a good ratings...
HK Hwaiting!!!

Okay OMG you guys!!! I've got updaaaaaaaaaaaates!! You gotta prepare yourself for this. Get a glass of water or something. I'm gonna post this one gif first okay? I'm still saving the other photos so you guys enjoy this first. Plus I'm still trying to figure out how to put spoilers on a post. Hahaha!!
knzl.gif

@dvee_yong, I AM SO DEAD HERE !!!!  :x :x :x 
But the bad news is that in this last blog post, they say the drama will air on 5 April, T_____________________T
@Bosco_96, yes as @Boy Bí Ẩn said I think this hero background story will be only shown in flashback.
@mojobobo, welcome here. I know that the first news about this drama made it appear more like a melo. But I don't think it will be having a lot of that. We surely will get struggles for our heros to save the hotel and also the revenge and sad history for our hero but still I see lots of cheerful characters here so we will surely get to see some fun.
And I think in general Weekend dramas don't have a specific genre that you will describe all the episodes with. So, I guess we will get a bit of everything (comedy, melo, romance...etc)

Bhdux16CAAEXP4j.png

How can I wait for APRIL 5 when i see pictures like this? MY OXYGEN is already out of stock. I have been screaming like crazy since yesterday.. im losing my energy.LOL
To all newbies welcome welcome feel free to spazz

Archived