[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

People!! I am as excited for this reunion as you guys are but please lets not forget the thread rules!!! I am seeing lots of people posting consecutively and if you read the rules, you should know its not allowed

Remember this rule:

5. Do not post consecutively (one after another).  Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post.

More information can be seen on here

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OTOKKE... I Feel like Madman now....just my heart blows up..oh...how can I describe it....GOD..I Think this is just a RUMOUR that DongHae couple reunited...but What....When I saw Woori Lovely princess LeeDaHe reading the script...Oh, Chongmal...ChinCha...Really...Its not dream right....WAAAAAA....my first RomCom Drama, And My First korean Actress I Know and I admit I adore her soo much...And My first shipping korean Couple...DongHae..
REUNITE CONFIRMED
...I hope This drama Has RomCom genre, ..I can`t see My lovely Couple HAs a tragic Ending...DirectorNim...just give us a bunch of lovey-dovey Scenes OF this couple...just for it, I WILL SINCERELY watch The show even they`ll make it 320 Episodes....When will teaser be released, And press conference, when and where will be held.....
 oh but Im sorry before for All Sunbaes here or I can say All GUARDIAN SPIRITS of this thread, please recieve my greetings Bows...Please take care of me.
^:)^     ^:)^     ^:)^

Thanks @cuttlelee and @Gold for the bigger version. I surely needed those to squee more :)
@bjvipb2uty, @shielizda, @snowflakesj16, @WERTb, @loli and @jihanjannah welcome in here. It is surely more like a dream but we totally have our evidence that it is now :x and I am happy to see many sharing the same excitement.
@popscreen7, you may be right that FNC will produce the OST. So, let us wait and see but whoever produce it I really hope it is GREAT :)
I have mad another post about the drama if you like to check it out :)
Dong-Hae Couple at “Hotel King” Script Reading + Other Updates
Edit:-----I forgot to post this, our drama was on top 10 on Nate search when the pictures came out. I think it may reached number one but I had to go to sleep at that time and so, this is the last screen shot I got :D
7GfP0ag.png

@apqaria OMG I read your post!! OMG so they really had a poster shoot yesterday?? Waaaaa I can't wait for the posters to come out ;______;
LOL and yup I also think Seulong's Insta post was taken at the drama filming. LOL he always looks like that when taking a selca, no smiles. LMAO~~ Omo he's in a suit ;______; Halpppppppppppp~~~ If our gorgeous male cast will be wearing suit throughout the drama I think I'm gonna need an oxygen tank while watching~~ Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~

The script-reading pictures are out!! OHMAYGAAAAD! This is not a dream or illusion anymooore! THIS DRAMA IS FOR REAL! LIKE 100% OHMAYGAD OHMAYGAD. I am hyperventilating right noooooow~~~

Now, I just need the posters. Hope they release it anytime sooooon. Even of March 29 is still a while, it is still very near compared to the 10 years of waiting! You guys get me, right? :)

@dvee_yong, I read some tweets about Seulong picture mentioning HK so, I think it may be from the poster photoshoot or the drama filming and it is a pity he usually don't smile in his selcas because I really like his smile :)
And yes, at least WJH was king enough to update us with this picture to confirm that they had their poster shooting already yesterday :x
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201402241741010410

dlFNjIX.jpg

Guest nancykimlee

HIIIIII! :) 
Thank you @samzz @apgaria for posting all the news, pics and goodies. You guys rule! Hi and welcome to all new post-ers and resident spazzers :)>-
After so many years, they still look so great together even if it's just a script reading. They look gorgeous in that off-white next to each other. 
And can you imagine the level of us going bonkers with each level of DongHae? Script reading, poster shoot, BTS, press conference, THE ACTUAL DRAMA! filled with all sorts of skinships? Ahhhhh!!!! 
Hey drama, Feel free to tease us with some more pics. There's no such thing as being excessive right now. And if there's skinship, even better!Thank you. 
Sincerely,Your Fans

@apqaria Right?!?! He'd probably want us to pay to see him smile. Hahaha!
OMG you guys, I keep on saying this but I can't wait for all the updates!!! Imagine seeing the official drama posters!! I swear this drama cast is gonna kill me with their good looks! I can't wait to see Lee Da Hae the heiress' outfits~ :D

Guest nancykimlee

More about the script reading and the drama from Dramabeans and allkpop. 

DRAMA CASTING & NEWSScript read and poster shoot for My Girl Hotel Kingby javabeans | February 24, 2014 | 39 Comments

hotelking6.jpghotelking6a.jpg

Well, these photos aren’t much to go on for upcoming weekend drama Hotel King, which has only just had its script reading and has therefore supplied us with no promo shots ofLee Dong-wook and Lee Da-hae in character, cozying up all romantic-like, preferably with lots of skinship and flirting. So we’ll have to make do with some boring table read shots, and let our imaginations fill in the rest.

The rest of the article from Dramabeans here

Lee Da Hae, Lee Dong Wook, Yewon, N, and many more stars of 'Hotel King' attend first script reading

February 24, 2014 @ 8:18 pmlee-dong-wook-lee-da-hae_1393273381_af_o

The rest of the alllkpop article here.

Wow! Just saw the script reading pics! Both look good together with matching outfit color which they often does during My Girl! Totally Fan girling this two!!! Having them both in a 32 ep drama after 8 years is like a really very early Christmas Gift!! Yay!... :x :x :x :x

@bjvipb2uty@shielizda@snowflakesj16, @WERTb@loli,@jihanjannah @yren
WELCME HERE GUYS ITS NICE TO SEE THAT MORE AND MORE IS COMING IN THIS THREAD TO SPAZZ ABOOUT THE DRAMA AND IF YOU GUYS WANT TO SPAZZ ABOUT DONGHAE OCUPLE LETS DO IT IN OUR SANCTUARY (THE SHIPPERS THREAD KEKEKE)
LET US ALL ENJOY AND BRACE OURSELVES <3

@apqaria  @sweetpop18 @samzz       where were yesterday? when i was spazzing like lunatic over those scripture reading pics? you all leave me along here. hahahaha i miss you guys.

DEAR DRAMA gods,
PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU WITH ALL MY MIND ,BODY,HEART INCLUDING MY INTESTINES TO PLEASE MAKE THIS REUNION DRAMA OF OUR BELOVED DONGHAE AS AWEOSME AS THEY ARE. ALSO DO NOT WASTE THE TALENTS OF THE VETERAN ACTORS AND ALL THE SUPPORTING CASTS. THIS IS A ONE IN A BLUE MOON CHANCE SO PLEASE DO WELL. WE ARE ALL PUTTING OUR TRUST TO ALL THIS DRAMS PRODUCTION TEAM.
THIS IS MY ONLY REQUEST AND I SWEAR I WONT MAKE OTHER REQUEST FOR THE REST OF MY KDRAMA FAN LIFE. 
SINCERELY YOURS,INSANE FAN

@samzz, thanks a lot for the additional pictures :x
@dvee_yong, hehe :D If I would pay I will surely request more than just a smile ;)
@maz, sorry dear but if I am not here, be sure that I am either sleeping or at work and can't post :D
@sweetpop18, yes we surely waited so much more than just the month left here. But why that month seems to be longer than EVER ???

And I just noticed that "Golden Rainbow" cancelled its broadcast on 22 Feb. So, what does that mean. Will they make HK premier on 30 March instead or cut one episode from GR to make HK still air on 29 ?? 
please don't till me they will extend GR and we will wait another week :((

apqaria said: @samzz, thanks a lot for the additional pictures :x
@dvee_yong, hehe :D If I would pay I will surely request more than just a smile ;)
@maz, if I am not here, be sure that I am either sleeping or at work and can't post :D
@sweetpop18, yes we surely waited so much more than just the month left here. But why that month seems to be longer than EVER ???

And I just noticed that "Golden Rainbow" cancelled its broadcast on 22 Feb. So, what does that mean. Will they make HK premier on 30 March instead or cut one episode from GR to make HK still air on 29 ?? 
please don't till me they will extend GR and we will wait another week :((

‘Hotel King’ is a love story between a heiress to a 7-star hotel and the manager who treats her father as an enemy, as the former tries her best to save the hotel from a major crisis. The drama will take over from ‘Golden Rainbow’, and begin airing next month"
ohmeegeee i  smell lot of angst angst angst. i love angst but promise me this will have a sweet and happy ending.. 

most oof weekend dramas is about FAMILY DRAMA but this one will be a ROMANCE DRAMA right? so the foucs is the love story between our DONGHAE?
i wonder how their love story progress since mostly in weekend family dramas the romance takes a slow dance however in this one  I dot think that will be the case since this is a romance drama and not a family drama ..the love story is the main plot. aaaaaaaaah i dont knowww theres so much questions in my mnd rioght now. March 29 why are you so far away?

Guest jaqpark26

Hello everyone I'm new to this thread! Finally every k-drama fangirl's dream came true!! Kkkk I'm so happy i couldn't believe it at first.. I hope it will have a good story and ratings^^ Anyways for the mean time i'll be a silent lurker but I'll be staying actively in this forum after YWCFTS wrapped up :(( :)) :)) Please take care of me and i hope we'll all get along! LDW LDH fighting!! ^^

P.s Thanks for all the updates chingus!^^

God will bless you kkk -Joo yoo rin

Archived