pechumori

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#BIGMAN OST Part 1 "Con Amore Mio" by Kim Tae Woo
Lyrics and English Translation

10314484_677338768969004_292128178676456

Hangul
Con triste amore mio (콘 트리스테 아모레 미오 – 슬픈 나의 사랑)
Con mustio amore mio (콘 무스티오 아모레 미오 – 메마른 나의 사랑)
이 맘 하나 그 어디에도
닿지 못 해 떠돈다네
내게만 세상은 늘 추운 바람이 부네
좀처럼 관대한 마음을 내주지 않아
그래 난 첨부터 혼자였다
단 한번 따스한 손 없었고
외로운 이 길엔 오늘도 찬바람이
누구도 내 삶을 대신해 줄 순 없기에
서러운 눈물 먹고 또 한 번 더 꿈꾼다
버려진 듯 모진 내 현실이
두 발을 주저 앉혀도
말없이 바지를 털고 일어나 이 길을 떠난다
뜨겁게 사랑에 울고
뜨겁게 세상에 속고
내 쓸쓸한 그림자 위로
또 하루가 지나가네
Con triste amore mio (콘 트리스테 아모레 미오 – 슬픈 나의 사랑)
Con mustio amore mio (콘 무스티오 아모레 미오 – 메마른 나의 사랑)
이 맘 하나 그 어디에도
닿지 못 해 떠돈다네
사랑에 다치고 찢어진 가슴속에도
아직 저 태양처럼 붉게 타는 게 있다
절망이란 비바람 속에도
끝까지 움켜쥔 하나
내 삶의 진정한 이유를 찾아 오늘도 달린다
**반복
Romanization
Con triste amore mio (kon teuriseute amore mio – seulpeun naui sarang)
Con mustio amore mio (kon museutio amore mio – memareun naui sarang)
i mam hana geu eodiedo
dahji mos hae tteodondane
naegeman sesangeun neul chuun barami bune
jomcheoreom gwandaehan maeumeul naejuji ana
geurae nan cheombuteo honjayeossda
dan hanbeon ttaseuhan son eobseossgo
oeroun i giren oneuldo chanbarami
nugudo nae salmeul daesinhae jul sun eobsgie
seoreoun nunmul meoggo tto han beon deo kkumkkunda
beolyeojin deus mojin nae hyeonsiri
du bareul jujeo anjhyeodo
mareobsi bajireul teolgo ireona i gireul tteonanda
tteugeobge sarange ulgo
tteugeobge sesange soggo
nae sseulsseulhan geurimja wiro
tto haruga jinagane
Con triste amore mio (kon teuriseute amore mio – seulpeun naui sarang)
Con mustio amore mio (kon museutio amore mio – memareun naui sarang)
i mam hana geu eodiedo
dahji mos hae tteodondane
sarange dachigo jjijeojin gaseumsogedo
ajig jeo taeyangcheoreom bulgge taneun ge issda
jeolmangiran bibaram sogedo
kkeutkkaji umkyeojwin hana
nae salmui jinjeonghan iyureul chaja oneuldo dallinda
Repeat**

English translation

Con triste amore mio
Con mustio amore mio
This heart cannot reach anyone
As it just floats around
The world blows cold wind only to me
It won’t give me any generosity
Yes, I was always alone from the beginning
Never was there a warm hand
On this lonely path, the cold wind blows again today

Because no one else can live my life for me
I swallow my sad tears and dream once more
All of my realities seem like they’ve been cast away
Even if my feet hesitate
I quietly brush off my pants, get up and leave on this path
Hotly cried over love
Hotly deceived by the world
On top of my lonely shadow
Another day passes
Con triste amore mio
Con mustio amore mio
This heart cannot reach anyone
As it just floats around
Inside my heart that is hurt by love and torn apart
There is still something that burns like the sun
Even inside the storm called despair
The one thing that remains till the end
I run again today to find the true reason for my life

credit: kpopmystars

Guest snowflakesj16

Just watched Episodes 3 and 4 and i would say this series has surpassed my expectations. I was kinda worried at first because of the trailers but so far turned out to be so good! I liked how this drama can make me cringe on the Chairman Kang's superb acting and sly ways, then eventually make me laugh out loud at Ji Hyuk's comedic antics because of his "ignorance"about the corporate world. I loved the twists and how the writers used Ji Hyuk's hoodlum character to solve the union strike crisis. I really didn't see that coming! I'm moving towards the Ji-Hyuk-Mira side this early on. Ji Hyuk and Jin Ah are quite cute with their scenes so far, but I really think their chemistry is more on the brother-sister side (though they're not). :D It's not about the age gap, cause So Min had great chemistry with So Ji Sub in an MV. Maybe if they would transform Jin Ah's image to be more mature later on, then I think the chemistry will be leveled up. Still I can't wait to see what relevance her role has to Ji Hyuk's character later on. 
The only thing I'm not happy about is that we get our subs way too late (compared to the other dramas), because only Dramafever is subbing this. :( But we can't complain right?!
As much as I want to livestream, my connection speed just won't allow me to. :( 

A lot of English in today's eps.....and yeah....the kiss.....wonder what will Mi Ra do? Slap him? XD....

Hope Dong Seuk will not see the kiss.

LOLing when see Jin Ah just enter the bathroom n heard  Ji Hyuk's voice when she pulled his hair. XD....

Sorry OOT:

photo tumblr_mcpbe41lFE1qj7wgmo1_500_zpsc4605e2c.jpg

Is it on the left pic is Daniel? Combines with my 2 Favs.....XD.....

credit pic to the owner.

This is the first time I watch Daniel Choi's drama and I am impressed. The smirks and smiles are so evil-ish but he did it so effortlessly. Gives me goosebumps. :-SS  Am loving it though... ;) 
I hope the drama will maintain its pace, it is well paced to me, so far. A nice drama after Empress Ki!!

Guest snowflakesj16

Video cuts from episode 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEjw8fYA7Ac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtB-_jEiMbU

Apart from JA, the rest of the Kang family and the people that serve them are in full force on ways to destroy JH, DS faints and his mom is talking again about JH heart, next day she brings tonic to keep his health in top shape and JH is happy mom came to visit him at the office and is even so concern about his health, not knowing the evil intentions behind that act.   

Even with SH sabotaging his verbal deal he had with the clothing company, JH still managed to pull together another deal, JH showing up at the memorial service of the Kang ancestor's was so funny especially the reaction of Chairman KSW and his wife,  I guess JH revenge would start from episode 8 after he has found out the truth .

From the preview, we see JH in the interrogation room at the prosecutor's office and he is offered a way out but he tells them that he would never sell out his family, poor thing, that was most likely before he found out that truth that he is a stranger and that so called family are the people that set him up to take the fall for their crimes.

I like this drama too. So many new dramas that are good! Unfortunately VIKI is not subbing this one, probably did not get the license, so I have to wait for DF to sub the next day! I wished that someone on this thread who understands Korean would do the summaries of the episodes! It is such a good show!

hell59 said: I like this drama too. So many new dramas that are good! Unfortunately VIKI is not subbing this one, probably did not get the license, so I have to wait for DF to sub the next day! I wished that someone on this thread who understands Korean would do the summaries of the episodes! It is such a good show!

"Doctor Stranger" stands in first place again

2014/05/13

"Doctor Stranger" came in first again.

According to Nielsen Korea, the fourth episode of the SBS drama "Doctor Stranger" rated 12.7%. This is 0.6% more than the previous episode, making it come in first place.

The first episode of "Doctor Stranger" on the 5th started off in second place but it's been on an inclination since then.

KBS 2TV Drama "Big Man" on the other hand, fell 0.7% to 8% and MBC "Triangle - Drama" fell to 7.4%.

credit: hancinema

Ratings of Big Man

Ep 1  -  6%
Ep 2  -  4.8%
Ep 3  -  8%
Ep 4  -  8.2%
Ep 5  -  9.7%
Ep.6  -  8%

Big Man Episode 6 Review: Kang Ji Hwan’s Sudden Kiss to Lee Da Hee class="post-title"Big Man Episode 6 Review: Kang Ji Hwan’s Sudden Kiss to Lee Da Hee

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random= via 0 Comments 0 views May 14, 2014share2 share0 share0

In Big Man, episode 6, Kim Ji Hyuk(played by Kang Ji Hwan) suddenly kissed So Mi Ra(played by Lee Da Hee).

Previously, Kang Dong Suk(played by Choi Daniel) threatened Mi Ra about her father. Mi Ra got sick the next day and stayed at home. Ji Hyuk heard that Mi Ra was sick and came to her house to look after her.

Mi Ra finally woke up and found Ji Hyuk fallen asleep next to her bed. She tried to take out her hand he was holding on to but Ji Hyuk, who noticed that she woke up, did not let her go. Just then, he woke

Big Man Episode 6 Review: Choi Daniel Threatens Lee Da Hee

class="post-title"Big Man Episode 6 Review: Choi Daniel Threatens Lee Da Hee

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random= via 0 Comments 0 views May 14, 2014share2 share0 share0

In Big Man, episode 6, Kang Dong Suk(played by Choi Daniel) threatened So Mi Ra(played by Lee Da Hee).

Previously, Dong Suk heard that Kim Ji Hyuk(played by Kang Ji Hwan) moved to Mi Ra’s neighborhood and got jealous. He also started think that Mi Ra rejected his proposal because of Ji Hyuk.

Dong Suk called Mi Ra to his house and said, “There’s no joke in my life right now. It’s either to stay alive or to die. Do you know how important it is to me to be alive? My goddam heart might stop anytime. I have no future. For me the moment I’m living in is important. But why do I have to wait for you? Why! I have no idea how you can keep your head up straight like that in front of me. You shouldn’t be so confident. Do you know what happened after your father, who was a driver of our family, died? He embezzled our company’s money! He took out a lot of money.”

Mi Ra did not trust what Dong Suk said. Dong Suk continued, “Then go check with your own eyes. It’s the truth. It was on the news as well.” As Mi Ra teared up, he added, “That’s why you shouldn’t be so confident in front of me.”

Big Man Episode 6 Review: Lee Da Hee Rejects Choi Daniel’s Proposal

class="post-title"Big Man Episode 6 Review: Lee Da Hee Rejects Choi Daniel’s Proposal

In

Big Man, episode 6, So Mi Ra(played by Lee Da Hee) rejected Kang Dong Suk(played by Choi Daniel)’s proposal.

Dong Suk told Mi Ra to stop working for Kim Ji Hyuk(played by Kang Ji Hwan) and gave her a ring. He proposed to her saying, “I want to marry you.” However, Mi Ra did not take the ring and said, “Thank you. But I need time.” She added, “I’m too confused right now. After I clear myself from all the negativity in my mind, I’ll take the ring. This wouldn’t have happened if it weren’t for your accident.”

Dong Suk raged, “I’m not in a great condition to proposed to you right now. If it weren’t for the accident, I wouldn’t have to be this petty in front of you.” Mi Ra asked him to give her time, and Dong Suk replied, “I won’t be waiting for too long.”

Big Man Episode 6 Review: Jung So Min Realizes That Kang Ji Hwan is Not Her Real Brother

class="post-title"Big Man Episode 6 Review: Jung So Min Realizes That Kang Ji Hwan is Not Her Real Brother

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random= via 0 Comments 75 views May 14, 2014share2 share0 share0

In

Big Man, episode 6, Kang Jin Ah(played by Jung So Min) realized that Kim Ji Hyuk(played by Kang Ji Hwan) was not her real brother.

Jin Ah was suspicious about Ji Hyuk, who suddenly appeared to be her brother. She noticed that he was born in 1984, and then remembered that her parents were away in America for Kang Sung Wook(played by Eom Hyo Seop)’s master’s course.

Jin Ah asked Choi Yoon Jung(played by Cha Hwa Yeon), “You were with dad when he was studying for master’s degree in America, right? Were you happy? Did you guys ever come back to Korea in between?” Yoon Jung replied, “That was one of the happiest times of my life. Your grandpa wanted your father to concentrate on studying so we stayed in America for the whole time.”

Jin Ah noticed that Ji Hyuk was not her real brother, went over to his house, pull out his hair and left. She asked her friend, who was doctor, and requested a gene test.

Cr. Kdrama

Archived