♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

constanciandra

Latest picture of YJG from fullmoon.long (IU’s character instagram account for Hotel de Luna)

also, tvN uploaded a teaser featuring YJG just two hours ago ^^

PS: massive appreciation for @circulate9oo who’s active in IG and youtube all throughout these years. you’re literally a life saver for new YJG fans like me. (i also love love all your FMVS) :wub:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeo Jin Goo’s final thoughts on portrating Goo Chan-sung.. <3

B7-BAC42-D-309-C-4758-9-DCB-5-EFD8-EFDC7

C4-D0-AA53-9390-47-AC-AEE3-5228940-AF7-C

I seriously love his character in Hotel de Luna, not like the black belly type, aggressive and possesive kdrama male leads we have. Such a great male lead - that is patient, kind and understanding to the frmale lead. :love: I’m so thankful YJG chose to do HDL... it became a hit locally and also internationally, no doubt it gained him lots of new fans. Let’s all love and support this boy <3 

On 2/14/2014 at 4:57 AM, Guest uburoi said:

You’ve been acting since you were young, so you were probably not unfamiliar with a set with many actors like for a sitcom.

In fact, I’m kind of distressed because of the camera. (laugh) For movies and dramas, they use big cameras and even if they put it right in front of my nose, I don’t feel nervous, but whenever it’s a making-of camera or a photoshoot, they use a small camera and I get very nervous when they come close to my face. I can’t do selcas even to save my life. I have big hands, so I can’t touch the button when I hold my cell phone. I find it amazing when people take great selcas. They take pretty pictures. When I try to take one, I keep shaking and the picture always comes out weird.

READ REST OF THE INTERVIEW HERE

source: http://www.thesunnytown.com/2014/01/29/1st-look-vol-54-yeo-jin-goo-giant-boy-interview/

So, u have not been taking good selfie since 4 years ago..  haha... cute...

Anyways, someone need to update YJG's Soompi thread ... the boy has more dramas since 2015 and getting popular with his latest HOtel Del Luna's appearence... :)

..... And also his recent handsome manly looks :)

9 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

So, u have not been taking good selfie since 4 years ago..  haha... cute...

Anyways, someone need to update YJG's Soompi thread ... the boy has more dramas since 2015 and getting popular with his latest HOtel Del Luna's appearence... :)

..... And also his recent handsome manly looks :)

True! I hope someone does :(( I’ve noticed lots of his fans are quite active in twitter and fb even though this soompi thread haven’t been updated for long months...

trans by @circulate9oo

Translation:

"Hello, everyone! This is Yeo Jin Goo. It'a nice to see you! Did you enjoy watching Hotel Del Luna? This year, since the chilly March, now there are cicadas singing outside, to July and August having passed by and now it's September..."

"This is a project that I worked hard to prepare for alongside a lot of staff members and actors. There is also a secret-like, special, and a very precious Hotel Del Luna is remaining here as well."

"I don't know how everyone saw it, but  I worked hard researching, practicing and preparing for the character of Goo Chan Sung. It feels like it was just a few days ago. And now here I am delivering my thoughts on the finale."

"My heart feels empty but I also feel very proud. I was also able to receive support and love from a lot of people. It's the summer of 2019, and to me this has become a project that I will never forget."

"Everyone, when you sometimes look at the evening sky, I hope that you will make sure to remember our Hotel Del Luna. Thank you!"

Archived