[OFFICIAL] WangNyang—♡ Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won ♡

Guest minnie0103

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ghollygina22

sarah.lina said: About the PD (Han Hee), i just dropped by the PD Journal (PD저널) to check the news of EK and i've noticed that all his articles are biaised towards TH, even when the BTS stills are with WY, he just cut them and add only those with TH or SN alone, i heard that he's the type of person who is biaised towards what is generating the most money --> *Fan girls*  and thus biggest Fandom.

I also heard that WY and now TT are pretty popular among Male viewers and low-key fan-girls, no wonder that the first engine search in Korea (Naver) gives TN, WY and TT as the trends now. (TN is really solid, WY was back then but since his segment in Goryo, his fame slightly fades away).

@ghollygina22 : i love your theory that they've planned all that since the beginning, but i don't think it will be like that sighhhh

sarah.lina said: About the PD (Han Hee), i just dropped by the PD Journal (PD저널) to check the news of EK and i've noticed that all his articles are biaised towards TH, even when the BTS stills are with WY, he just cut them and add only those with TH or SN alone, i heard that he's the type of person who is biaised towards what is generating the most money --> *Fan girls*  and thus biggest Fandom.

I also heard that WY and now TT are pretty popular among Male viewers and low-key fan-girls, no wonder that the first engine search in Korea (Naver) gives TN, WY and TT as the trends now. (TN is really solid, WY was back then but since his segment in Goryo, his fame slightly fades away).

Well guys... For the following episodes, honestly, I'm expecting nothing positive for our couple SN+WY... because by the time the coronation scene happens, both seem to still be really hurt... I believe we'll get our reward for patiently waiting 'til the very end...  :(

stclaus said: Well guys... For the following episodes, honestly, I'm expecting nothing positive for our couple SN+WY... because by the time the coronation scene happens, both seem to still be really hurt... I believe we'll get our reward for patiently waiting 'til the very end...  :(

@misstear Ohhh I hadn't heard about the spoiler of TH killing WY... Noooooo!  :(( But you're right, this can totally happen...
For some reason I've been expecting a Bicheonmu ending, where both die together fighting against Yuan... but, now that you mention that other spoiler, I guess I don't know what to expect anymore... Since WY is a fictional character, the writers can do whatever they want with him... If he does die, I can see SN pushing harder to let their son be named Emperor... and I can see myself falling into a deep depression...(just kidding), but certainly I would feel very disappointed...
My wish is/was for SN to leave everything behind after TH's death (Yes I want him to die young!) and go and find WY... by then he probably has another son who he can name King of Goryo in order for him to abdicate and escape with SN... I guess I can only wish...

@misstear & @stclaus : i know, i'm not expecting some romantic scenes either from now on, it's gonna be all for revenge! i'm sure they will make this kind of ending, but the only difference is that they will let WY live till E50, now the only problem that i'm fearing is how this PD will handle the deep scenes between SN-WY because now, the powerfull scenes are coming and if it's not well shot it could be just laughable, he will waste HJW-JJM acting talent sighhhh

If my prediction became true : TH will die first like TN has said and WY-SN will die together, i don't think they will let them live, the same for Maha, he will die, because he didn't existed. In conclusion, they will most likely follow the novel.

I'm curious about something, when SN's brother (Ki Cheol) will try to overthrow WY of his position and then (in history) WY will exterminate all the Ki Clan, i'm wondering if they have talked about that in the novel?, because in the drama, they did have mentionned SN's brother and we all know that when SN will be coronated, he will come back to Goryo hence a new arc story right there :-? :-? :-?

@sarah.lina I've thought about the Ki brothers as well, but I think it's too late to incorporate new cast, there's just 20 episodes left... What I liked about the Bicheonmu ending, is that before they ended up dying, they got to spend another night together... I wish that for our WY-SN couple too... just one more night before they drift apart forever/or end up dying...
What about a Blue Lagoon Ending! The Yoo family dies together while trying to escape... 8-} Yeah I know, I'm on delulu mode...

I've not seen any spoiler about Ki's brothers, maybe writers didnt mention about them...There's 20 episodes left and we still have 2 important characters not on stage, Go Yong Bo and Baek An's niece.In the novel, after eliminating ET, Ta Hwan had to marry Baek An's niece, and he was so angry when he saw Seung Nyang did not show any jealousy. Meanwhile she met Wang Yoo and they said goodbye, and time jumped to about 10 years later. That time Wang Yoo knew about his son.
In the press conference, the writers said they're gonna use many dramatic plots from the novel from middle till end, and they'll change some details to make the drama more interesting. Though this drama changed Chung Hye into fictional character Wang Yoo, I think they will still follow the historial events and times and that's the reason why they will most likely follow the novel from now on :(

Wow, so many posts accumulated over the weekend! That'll make me busy for the next 1,5 hour until the episode airs to read, and watch, and "awesome" you all! Thank you!
My answer to @anjshin ' s quizz would be:first we'll get B) (I'm really anticipating their intense stares that speak more than any words), then a), but in the beginning we'll have a cold and more or less nonchalant exchange (maybe some plotting together, so it'll be strictly business), then finally a heart-to-heart talk (but I don't see than happen soon, maybe around the coronation scene). And why not some c) in between - expect the unexpected.  
@misstear , the baby is adorable! I hope he'll be back in the plot soon.

Guest minnie0103

I heard 'Inspiring Generation' a.k.a. 'Age of Feeling' had a sudden change of its main scriptwriter. How I wish in EK, there will be a sudden change of PD, one who is professional and not biased to some characters. Where's the professionalism?! I want Lee Jae Gyu PD back on the small screen, but that's an impossible dream. :-w

Guest anjshin

@illay: i love the picture so much,. i wonder whose fone hjw's assistant is using,. ;;) ;;) ;;) ??? what a different SMILE from hjw when jjm is included in the picture picture.  :-* :-* :-*@chaudin1609: i agree with you dear, an announcement of HJW and JJM's dating will give me more happiness, and i don't care anymore with the PD what he will do to empress Ki. 

Archived