[OFFICIAL] WangNyang—♡ Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won ♡

Guest minnie0103

Guest filchiny

Hello everyone!  :-h

I saw pics of JJM & HJW in some awards event. Also JJM seem to have won something. Can someone please tell me what event that was and what he won? And if possible is there any video of that event that someone can post here.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anjshin

@filchiny here is a clip of JJM's MBC award :) :) :)@sarah.lina this is the evidence 

EDITEDJJM won : Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Special Project Drama :)The "i will fight for Seunyang until the end" is at 1:18 to 1:27

Guest filchiny

@anjshin: Thank you for that clip. What exactly did he win? did they win best couple? and where is that I will protect SN forever comment?

Ma Ha's plot spoilers from the novel :)As some Korean fans said before, the second volume of EK's novel focused mainly on Ma Ha's plot, and they had better cast a beautiful baby-faced actor since his parents are able to be ranked as Mister and Miss Goryeo.
- Tanashiri ended her life by drinking a cup of poison Seung nyang gave her, she told Ma Ha to revenge her death. Ma Ha (Cheon Dung) grew up with the thought empress Ki was the one killing his mother and he swore to kill her with his own hand oneday. Long time later, he finally knew she was his mother, Park Bool Hwa was the one telling him the truth.
- Ma Ha thought that Wang Yoo betrayed Yuan and he went to Goryeo as an envoy to meet Wang Yoo. Wang Yoo having ordered his subordinates to kill Yuan's Crown prince before happened to know Ma Ha was his son and he abandoned that order. After knowing Ma Ha was Wang Yoo's son, Ta Hwan/ Soon Je ordered Ma Ha at this time knew nothing about his real father to take Wang Yoo's life. Realizing the truth, Ma Ha couldnt kill Wang Yoo, they had a short happy time together in Goryeo before Ta Hwan killing Wang Yoo with his own hand.
- Baek An rose up against empress Ki's power, at the time Baek An brandished his sword toward Seung Nyang, Ma Ha used his body as a shield taking that blade and died right after that, at very young age.
Well... I hope our writers will change their mind, tragic ending makes viewers not to be able to forget but there's no need to go that far... Too many tears have to fall and the pain cant never be eased... 

That novel is so gloomy..everyone died in the end...crazy o_o
About the possibility Hong Dan will be Bu Yong on the drama...it would be interesting to see HD-TT scenes since i always like these two character...However on the same time why my heart hurts for Myung Soo kekekekeke

Guest anjshin

misstear said: Ma Ha's plot spoilers from the novel :)As some Korean fans said before, the second volume of EK's novel focused mainly on Ma Ha's plot, and they had better cast a beautiful baby-faced actor since his parents are able to be ranked as Mister and Miss Goryeo.
- Tanashiri ended her life by drinking a cup of poison Seung nyang gave her, she told Ma Ha to revenge her death. Ma Ha (Cheon Dung) grew up with the thought empress Ki was the one killing his mother and he swore to kill her with his own hand oneday. Long time later, he finally knew she was his mother, Park Bool Hwa was the one told him the truth.
- Ma Ha thought that Wang Yoo betrayed Yuan and he went to Goryeo as an envoy to meet Wang Yoo. Wang Yoo having ordered his subordinates to kill Yuan's Crown prince before happened to know Ma Ha was his son and he abandoned that order. After knowing Ma Ha was Wang Yoo's son, Ta Hwan/ Soon Je ordered Ma Ha at this time know nothing about his real father to take Wang Yoo's life. Realizing the truth, Ma Ha couldnt kill Wang Yoo, they had a short happy time together in Goryeo before Ta Hwan killing Wang Yoo with his own hand.
- Baek An rose up against empress Ki's power, at the time Baek An brandished his sword toward Seung Nyang, Ma Ha used his body as a shield taking that blade and died right after that, at very young age.
Well... I hope our writers will change their mind, tragic ending makes viewers not to be able to forget but there's no need to go that far... Too many tears have to fall and the pain cant never be eased... 

Guest filchiny

@misstear: Thank you again for the novel tidbits! I didn't know that this novel is so tragic! So if we assume they will loosely base it on the novel, then SN & Emperor Brat will not have a baby of their own.

For sure they did not follow the novel in terms of Emperor Brat seeing how he is such a cry baby in this series! So chances are the scene where he kills WY with his own hand is unlikely or so I HOPE! I can't stand it if that happens.

But then again, the fact that they are not showing much of baby Byul can also be an indication that because they will kill him off later so they are not bothering developing any scenes or story about him.

I guess all we can do is wait and see. I do prefer the novel version on Baby Byul. Chances are if only for Korean pride, they will use this plot instead of having SN & Emperor Brat have a baby and killing off Byul

Previously, he still insisted on killing Wang Yoo even after a heart to heart talking with Seung Nyang, she told him to forget her if he looked for her forgiveness, he still did what he planed without caring about Seung Nyang's feelings.I think this drama is too much comparing to Wonnie's previous works I watched... There's nothing called 'mercy' here, even it's Seung Nyang, Wang Yoo or Ta Hwan... I believe that it's the director who made things seem so easy and light, not the writers.Um, I will translate spoilers about Wang Yoo tomorrow :)

Guest filchiny

misstear said: Previously, he still insisted on killing Wang Yoo even after a heart to heart talking with Seung Nyang, she told him to forget her if he looked for her forgiveness, he still did what he planed without caring about Seung Nyang's feelings.I think this drama is too much comparing to Wonnie's previous works I watched... There's nothing called 'mercy' here, even it's Seung Nyang, Wang Yoo or Ta Hwan... I believe that it's the director who made things seem so easy and light, not the writers.Um, I will translate spoilers about Wang Yoo tomorrow :)

@misstear : thank you so much for the spoiler, Wow, the story is going to be interesting, i would love to see Ma ha growing up and his future interactions with WY, but knowing that, i don't think 50 episodes would be enough, i'm sure that in a month they will announce us the 10 episodes extension :-? :-? :-?

*currently thinking about an handsome child actor* --> my heart would love Yeo Jin Goo to be cast, but he's busy now with potato star sigh :)] :)] :)]

Guest anjshin

cool, Seunyang will offer herself to TH? i hope Byul will use his mutant powers now and go invent the DNA process.... :-? but if this will happen, let's just go back to JJM=HJW speculation. ommmmo korean paparrazzzi team pls follow them., lol  ;)) ;)) =))

Guest filchiny

@MISSTEAR: >:D< :x :-*  THANK YOU  SO MUCH!!!!!!

credit to @chaudinh1609 or whoever created that pic originally! who knows.....chaudinh1609 might want to change the signature to this one...or not!  :))

Archived