[OFFICIAL] WangNyang—♡ Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won ♡

Guest minnie0103

anjshin said: welcome at WangNyang thread my dear @vu_hoa1983 :)
I can feel you with your sentiments about what our dear SN did, making decisions all by herself without consulting WY's opinion, in short she made a solo act. With my frustrations towards her, I almost thrown her in the sea after she decided to go on that path. But after some episode i came to realize that i already saw some sort of situation like theirs. It may seem that she doesn't care about WY's feelings and she's like being rude to him, but after seeing the confrontation between her and TH, that made me understand that WY is the one important to her that she abandoned, the one she gave up. But on the other way around doing that act of hers will not make all things easy, to her and to WY, but rather they have to fight in the different sideways to clash those hindrances that comes on their way. It will be hard, but knowing this both characters strong willed personality that i'm counting, i know they will win their battles. And i partly agree with the writers for giving this major misunderstanding with them, it gives both an opportunity to understand that they are not just born for each other, but there are people who will also be a part of theirs. This two have great minds, even if fate will offer a bitter-sweet situation like this they can widen up their minds for each other. But despite of those, the only one and only objective of that love conflict is to to let their love for each other live in their hearts and make it stronger even in distance, i would like it better than being with each other and chased with worries of what's coming. :) :) :)

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Each time I read about the decreasing ratings and putting the blame to WY... wow they're much focus on the ratings and not with the essence of the story.?? I was like "Seriously, are you the producer or investor? ??   =)) :)>-  =))

Guest anjshin

vu_hoa1983 said: Well they will win their battle dear. One will become a powerful Empress like what she wishes for, one will rule his nation without fear. Misunderstanding will be solved between them and WY will accept his fate of not being with SN. For sure these things will happen.

Despite everthing I said above, I am still here, in this thread. Because I look forward to the day the two of them have a heart-to-heart talk about their fate that will put my mind at ease. Some kind of talk that will eventually make WY gives up, not his love towards SN,  but his fight to claim her when he understand fully why she did the things she did. The one where he will eventually accepts what fate has in stores for him. And the one where I can feel how painful it is for SN to let go of him. By that, I also want to finally let go of what SN did to him and look at the two of them like how I used to do.

illay said: Each time i read: " i skipped WY's scenes..it's boring..." , "is it just me that changed to my ipod each time there's WY scenes.."  or something like that i really want to write : " I was watering my garden each time there is serving tea , reading book before sleep and teaching scenes.." 
=)) 

Guest suwan1430273820

Wow wow wow i loveeeee the discussion in this thread ! And its moving fast ! I too feel at this point of the game, that we can feel that WY loves SN more...maybe its just because SN is a very complicated character that went through a lot and its hard for me to understand what shes thinking at times. Like WY is not afraid to show his feeelings towards her with actions...hugs, gazes, kiss...but SN somehow she seems hesitant/shy (?) to express her feelings towards him...is it because he is a king and she is/was just a slave..? Difference in social status ?..or she grew up like a man so its hard for her to expresss or even understand what love is...

i just wish that when theyll finally meet again, we'll see another SN...not the cold-hearted soon-to-be empress, nor SN the slave or the Jackal, but simply a woman standing in front of her lover, whom shes been separated from for a long time, and while looking in his eyes, she realized how much she missed him, how tired shes been, fighting all by herself, and that just for a moment, just for a while, shell forget evrything and run to be in his arms, in his embrace and let him protect her from the world just for the duration of that embrace....and let go of a sigh...like the one when she tuckle her face in his neck.........i realllllllllly hope they will show a scene like that...am i being to delusional/greedy ?

Guest chaudinh1609

illay said: Each time i read: " i skipped WY's scenes..it's boring..." , "is it just me that changed to my ipod each time there's WY scenes.."  or something like that i really want to write : " I was watering my garden each time there is serving tea , reading book before sleep and teaching scenes.." 
=)) 

Guest anjshin

suwan said: Wow wow wow i loveeeee the discussion in this thread ! And its moving fast ! I too feel at this point of the game, that we can feel that WY loves SN more...maybe its just because SN is a very complicated character that went through a lot and its hard for me to understand what shes thinking at times. Like WY is not afraid to show his feeelings towards her with actions...hugs, gazes, kiss...but SN somehow she seems hesitant/shy (?) to express her feelings towards him...is it because he is a king and she is/was just a slave..? Difference in social status ?..or she grew up like a man so its hard for her to expresss or even understand what love is...

i just wish that when theyll finally meet again, we'll see another SN...not the cold-hearted soon-to-be empress, nor SN the slave or the Jackal, but simply a woman standing in front of her lover, whom shes been separated from for a long time, and while looking in his eyes, she realized how much she missed him, how tired shes been, fighting all by herself, and that just for a moment, just for a while, shell forget evrything and run to be in his arms, in his embrace and let him protect her from the world just for the duration of that embrace....and let go of a sigh...like the one when she tuckle her face in his neck.........i realllllllllly hope they will show a scene like that...am i being to delusional/greedy ?

Since so many people are confusing about Seung Nyang's love, I will post the novel's ending first.
After Ma Ha's death, Seung Nyang's second son having with TH was proclaimed the Crown Prince. She now had power to be able to stop offering Goryeo maid and eunuch to Yuan dynasty. Tal Tal married to Bu Yung and became Prime minister.
30 years later, Seung Nyang sat in front of the mirror and had a flashback about the moment when Ta Hwan took his last breaths. He said she was beautiful in Goryeo clothes (in the novel, she wore Goryeo clothes during the concubine selection and this made her different, maybe a little outstanding, compared to the others) and asked her if she ever loved him, even for a moment. She said that she always was his women. Then, Ta Hwan smiled like a child and SN shed tears.She wanted to look at him more but then she realized it was a delusion. And she said "Peha, maybe it's time for me to come to your side. I'll meet you soon". Then she wore Goryeo clothes, wore the hairpin Wang Yoo gave her and asked her people to throw her ashes on Goryeo land.
That is the end of the novel.
And, there are some lines our writer added before SN having flashback. 
"Empress Ki knew Soon Je's love well. She felt sad for him. Her fate, the fate she could do nothing but loved deeply only one person, was so cruel. She felt sorry for Soon Je. He loved her, the woman who had that fate, and had to endure the heartbreak for the rest of his life."
My personal thought.I kinda like Soon Je/Ta Hwan in the novel. He seemed a little more mature and manlier. Oh, he was also hot-tempered one.I dont know what you guys will think about her flashback before her death coming, cos its about TH, not WY. 
SN's relationship with WY, somehow I can feel they had accepted their fate and lived with it. No point crying over spilt milk, they couldnt get upset forever about things in the past which could not be changed. They accepted the future they would live without being together and moved on. Wang Yoo and Seung nyang are different from many people, they are the leaders and their country was on their shoulders, they cant live with their love only.
But TH was different, he had SN by his side and he could dream about the day he was able to reach to her heart. Time passed by and all he had was only her warm attachment, he was in pain and SN could do nothing. I believe that imcomplete things made people remember longer. People always remember well about their first love because it cant be done. Why her flashback was not Wang Yoo? The one viewers insist to be her first love? I think because their love was fulfilled. She gave him all her love, there is nothing she regreted. But TH... all she could give was just her lifetime with him. I think, with SN's personality, she would choose to be with him untill she could give him something from her heart, even after life...
And sorry for my bad Eng, its not my mother language nor secondary one, havent used it for 6 years :P If there are parts you guys cant understand, just say :D 
Edit:@filchiny
First spoiler :D

"Peha, maybe it's time for me to come to your side. I'll meet you soon". Then she wore Goryeo clothes, wore the hairpin Wang Yoo gave her and asked her people to throw her ashes on Goryeo land.

A little bit two timing for me  :D

anjshin said: suwan said: Wow wow wow i loveeeee the discussion in this thread ! And its moving fast ! I too feel at this point of the game, that we can feel that WY loves SN more...maybe its just because SN is a very complicated character that went through a lot and its hard for me to understand what shes thinking at times. Like WY is not afraid to show his feeelings towards her with actions...hugs, gazes, kiss...but SN somehow she seems hesitant/shy (?) to express her feelings towards him...is it because he is a king and she is/was just a slave..? Difference in social status ?..or she grew up like a man so its hard for her to expresss or even understand what love is...

anjshin said: suwan said: Wow wow wow i loveeeee the discussion in this thread ! And its moving fast ! I too feel at this point of the game, that we can feel that WY loves SN more...maybe its just because SN is a very complicated character that went through a lot and its hard for me to understand what shes thinking at times. Like WY is not afraid to show his feeelings towards her with actions...hugs, gazes, kiss...but SN somehow she seems hesitant/shy (?) to express her feelings towards him...is it because he is a king and she is/was just a slave..? Difference in social status ?..or she grew up like a man so its hard for her to expresss or even understand what love is...

@illay : i think that in the Novel SN wasn't the only one who was sold as slave, there was an another woman, Bu Yung, who will be the future Madame Tal Tal ;)

They didn't have introduced her yet in the drama :D

EDIT : Oh well, i think that i'm totally wrong hahahahhahahah

Guest suwan1430273820

...even the novel's ending is confusing....like why would she say that to the emperor but wear goryeo clothes AND WY's hairpin ?....

@anjshin: iim imagining it and im having goosebumps...omg! Haha praying for that scene to happen..

Guest anjshin

@misstear: ommmo SN have a child with TH in the novel? and our maja/byul died..., i hope they will not follow this one in the drama series, or else i well jump myself on the cliff, aigoooo i think i will go brain hemorrhage now. pls SN don't be a crown prince maker. b-( X_X :-t

Guest anjshin

"Peha, maybe it's time for me to come to your side. I'll meet you soon". Then she wore Goryeo clothes, wore the hairpin Wang Yoo gave her and asked her people to throw her ashes on Goryeo land.

A little bit two timing for me 
:D

regarding this line, it made me confused a little, but does she referred "peha" to wangyoo? because why will still she dare to wear WY's hairpin and go back to Goryeo, does she got a bipolar personality?

#-o #-o #-o seunyyyyyanga!!! aigoooo

Archived