[OFFICIAL] WangNyang—♡ Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won ♡

Guest minnie0103

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anjshin

@ferlicious: you and @filchiny crack the craziness around,. :> 8-> cool to kill the calmness. anyway i got a question, since i have seen HJW's pic from her past, this duration of oct2013 up until now is for me her bloomiest aura, something made her more radiant, or should i say she got an inlove aura that can be seen right before her eyes, or maybe i'm just delusional. b-( @-) @-) :>

Guest anjshin

JJM is my major problem, he knows how to be professional on and off the cam, maybe because of his private/low profile personality. HJW is the one i find more that can't hide what she's feeling in her eyes and the way she suddenly conservatively dress up now. i'm just happy for HJW that after 10 long yrs of closing the doors, i guess there's already someone that makes her heart flutter again, but to who is who, i need more evidence. LMAO,, Going back to JJM i read somewhere in hjw thread that he came to the huntress premiere but it's not confirmed because he didn't made an appearance in the photowall. :) enlighten me pls :)

@anjshin So you have a suspect because you just need to gather more evidence :P Can you give me a clue? LOL 
Yes, both of them should open their doors if not for each other but to others because they're not getting any younger with their age.. not with their looks because they're still both amazingly attractive :x
They said that yes JJM was there though he's again late :)) Better be late than never LOL =)) Probably his friend told him to be there since his friend was not in Korea at that time :)) Now, I'm creating a rumor =)) ;)

Guest anjshin

oh my dear @ferlycious you're feeding my investigations and interpretations. You know exactly who is my top suspect. =D> =D> =D> if it's true that JJM made himself come despite of being late, just my 2 cents, he doesn't intend then to promote HJW's film, but rather would just like to support his co-actress, just her. How thoughtful of him right, just a co-actress? ^______^

It's irritating, yes, that nobody ever mentioned the baby. Either it's a huge hole in the plot, or it'll be a matter of a big revelation later on.

WOW this forum became... well... so pervy hahahahahahaha

- About HJW, i agree with you, it seems that she has someone, my bet is on Ha Jung Woo or Joo Jin Mo, i will talk about the latter because it's WY-SN soompi thread hahahahaah, well JJM is really like HB and JDG they are very quiet when the camera is rolling so it's really difficult to know, what they are thinking, but on MBC Drama Awards, JJM did something what he doesn't usually do aka "I will protect SN till the end", maybe i'm delusional but that's the first time he said something like that about his female co-star, it's seems so off his personnality. Even if it's false, i just hope that JJM and HJW will find a boyfriend/girlfriend soon :x :x :x

- About EB, i was thinking that too : Why didn't he tell to WY about SN pregnancy? even ED, HD and EP didn't talk about that, but then i realised that for the moment, it could be an unwise move from the writers to use the baby plot, because if they use it now, it will mix all the plots, i think that, for now, they just want to finish the blood vow arc before giving us this big revelation.
:-B :-B :-B

Guest anjshin

sarah.lina said: WOW this forum became... well... so pervy hahahahahahaha

- About HJW, i agree with you, it seems that she has someone, my bet is on Ha Jung Woo or Joo Jin Mo, i will talk about the latter because, it's WY-SN soompi thread hahahahaah, well JJM is really like HB and JDG they are very quiet when the camera is rolling so it's really difficult to know, what they are thinking, but on MBC Drama Awards, JJM did something what he doesn't usually do aka "I will protect SN till the end", maybe i'm delusional but that's the first time he said something like that about his female co-star, it's seems so off to his personnality. Even if it's faulse, i just hope that JJM and HJW will find a boyfriend/girlfriend soon :x :x :x

- About EB, i was thinking that too : Why didn't he tell to WY about SN pregnancy? even ED, HD and EP, but then i realised that now, the baby plot will be a major revelation, but if they use it now, it will mix all the plots that they are using, i think that, for now, they just want to finish the blood vow arc before giving us this big revelation.
:-B :-B :-B

@anjshin : i've learnt two things with korean people, when someone tells you that they are their ideal woman/man, it's because they are already going out, when an shy/calm actor suddenly talks about his female co-star when he's not even the couple that everyone ship, there is something fishy about those two hahahahahhah, it's because of that i said that she's maybe going out with Ha Jung Woo or JJM=)) =)) =))

Like you said @misstear that since SN can not love TH wholehearted, all she can do is stay with him even in heaven.

she said "Peha, maybe it's time for me to come to your side. I'll meet you soon". Then she wore Goryeo clothes, wore the hairpin Wang Yoo gave her and asked her people to throw her ashes on Goryeo land.
When she was about to die that she wore Goryeo clothes to the Hairpin that WY gave her, it shows to be that they might have accept their fate but theor love for each other is stong and that before the leave the earth, she fully want to embrace it before going to TH side and continue her dutiful job as his wife and Queen. and who know, maybe have a tiny place in his heart for him.

But I do feel bad that WY and SN son died though. I hope SN and WY where able to see their son and for their son to know that they're his parent.

I forever love the love story of SN and WY also the friendship to love of TH and SN.\

oh and SN and TalTal on the side too \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina definitely, but with the other guy maybe it's all for the coming film, ^_^ i' m all for JJM oppa, fighthing seunyang!!!

@loli: welcome at WangNyang thread. >:D<

Guest suwan1430273820

Ahhh we are back to investigating JJM-HJW ! I like that hahaha its so funny how JJM is always late....feels like he really doesnt like being the center of attention in front of cameras....or maybe he didnt wanna draw attention because there is something going on..? Hahaha i realllly wanna see them off screen more often !i hope we get more bts btw them !

Guest ghollygina22

Ahhh we are back to investigating JJM-HJW ! I like that hahaha its so funny how JJM is always late....feels like he really doesnt like being the center of attention in front of cameras....or maybe he didnt wanna draw attention because there is something going on..? Hahaha i realllly wanna see them off screen more often !i hope we get more bts btw them !

Same here hehehe! If no happy ending between WY & SN then I'll take JJM & HJW! They're such a hot duo! 8->

Guest anjshin

that's right, and right,. if we were deprive of the wedding/empress coronation... maybe we can root for wedding bells in the real life..... JJM-HJW pls be good to us. amen best wishes in advance. =)) <:-P :x

Archived