[OFFICIAL] WangNyang—♡ Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won ♡

Guest minnie0103

sj15elf0hjw1023 said: filchiny : (Hello! :) ) Yes... To my also I like the OST (well, so far all OST I liked) especially its melody ... just beautiful!  :x
but I wanted to correct you something, this is not the newest OST? so even they have not played a lot, the only scene I remember (although I have not yet seen EP26, ep27 & ep28, so could be wrong) was when WY was struggling, it was in the EP25. so it is impossible that they have touched before. or not?

And... already want a meeting between WY & SN!! ;;) >:D<  :-w (because... I'm sick of that girl Bi-soo! ~X( and really hates that she interact with WY. X( )
although I know that meeting it will be very sad for everyone... I mean... for WY, for SN, even for TH, and also for us (the viewers xd) :(:((

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest filchiny

@chaudinh1609: OH NO! I corrupted the mind of a minor was my first reaction. But when I saw you've watched Frozen Flower several times...then I felt better. I couldn't have corrupted y our mind any more than Frozen Flower did  =)) That has everything...different types of relationships, different style, different positions! No one who has seen that movie can be innocent! =))
@illay: and here I was thinking you liked and agreed with the dialogue i created for SN & WY in the pic you mentioned about matching outfits. :)) i noticed that too...the matching outfit. In fact that is why i used the purple color for the font to match their outfits! :))
@sj15elf0hjw1023: yes you are right. this is the newest OST. then it must have been the very first instrumental OST that was the background music for the scene I love. Can anyone tell me please the tittle of that instrumental song. It is so beautiful!
@anjshin: are those text messages between JJM & HB for real? chincha????? if JJM ends up being the bf of HJW in real life, wouldn't it be awkward that they both got to kiss her on screen? Awkward...

Guest anjshin

@filchiny: JJM said that in the awards, in his privileged speech, while HB is the one who texted HJW that one.... aigoooo if this two will be real life couple this will be another powerhouse  ^______^ regarding the kiss scenes, that would be all professional of them, and i guess JJM's circle of friends got the motto of "don't mess with friend's GF." LMAO
@sarah.lina: wahahahha haters really do hate, i will second you on this, i would prefer more to post in this thread... for all i'am rooting now is HJW and JJM all the way, but if it's real or reel.... i guess JJM will not say that line if he doesn't mean it, knowing his personality, he speaks his mind whether to please people or not, straight to the point, and i think he is not the type to promote in middle of his privileged speech as an actor, as JJM. ;)) ;)) ;))

Guest filchiny

anjshin said: @filchiny: JJM said that in the awards, in his privileged speech, while HB is the one who texted HJW that one.... aigoooo if this two will be real life couple this will be another powerhouse  ^______^ regarding the kiss scenes, that would be all professional of them, and i guess JJM's circle of friends got the motto of "don't mess with friend's GF." LMAO
@sarah.lina: wahahahha haters really do hate, i will second you on this, i would prefer more to post in this thread... for all i'am rooting now is HJW and JJM all the way, but if it's real or reel.... i guess JJM will not say that line if he doesn't mean it, knowing his personality, he speaks his mind whether to please people or not, straight to the point, and i think he is not the type to promote in middle of his privileged speech as an actor, as JJM. ;)) ;)) ;))

@filchiny : "is a hint of what will happen in the series" well, you don't know how much we investigate it hhahahahahah, just ask @anjshin :D:D:D

@anjshin : i feel you, first it was the "immorality" of the oh-la-la scene between SN-WY, now that's their baby :-w, and they didn't even show us the bedscene, how i wish they did, just for watching some people getting crazy hahahahhahah =)) =)) =)) like the Secret Garden bedscene.

Guest filchiny

sarah.lina said: @filchiny : "is a hint of what will happen in the series" well, you don't know how much we investigate it hhahahahahah, just ask @anjshin :D:D:D

@anjshin : i feel you, first it was the "immorality" of the oh-la-la scene between SN-WY, now that's their baby :-w, and they didn't even show us the bedscene, how i wish they did, just for watching some people getting crazy hahahahhahah =)) =)) =)) like the Secret Garden bedscene.

Guest anjshin

sarah.lina said: @filchiny : "is a hint of what will happen in the series" well, you don't know how much we investigate it hhahahahahah, just ask @anjshin :D:D:D

Guys!!! Sorry for not uploading the spoilers today as I promised, I will try to upload as soon as possible :xThank you guys for all your lovely posts and pics, I will have a nice dream about WangNyang with these WangNyang's pervy things :D
On screen
R9Ur6Hp.png

And in real life
g0z3.gif
Cre DC
What a strong chemistry they have :D
And good night, it's bedtime in my country now  :-h

Guest anjshin

@misstear: acceptable with the GIF you just posted.... you don't know how much you made me happy with that one.  =)) =)) =)) now i'm a believer of this two... i can accept now that they will not be together in empress Ki but we will have them in real life.... owwwww i love this too... thank you, thank you.  :P:P :x :x
@sarah.lina: did you just see what i see....  :> :> :-j

the PD is not advantaging SN-WY couple, even when they don't, my screen keeps burning, but if they do i swear we will all be like this : =P~ =P~ =P~

- yeah, i know, "immorality" well, i think we didn't watch the same scene, i think they saw WY pushing SN on his bed, leaning towards her, blocking her from moving, her saying : "What are you doing?" oh well... my bad... that was TH in this scene ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ :D

Guest ghollygina22

@misstear

OMG OMG OMG!!! Love the JJM & HJW gif!!! :x :x :x Gaaahd how I dream they'd end up together after this show (or during) hehehe it'll make all this trouble with shipping worth it!

anjshin said: sj15elf0hjw1023 said:
And... already want a meeting between WY & SN!! ;;) >:D<  :-w (because... I'm sick of that girl Bi-soo! ~X( and really hates that she interact with WY. X( )
although I know that meeting it will be very sad for everyone... I mean... for WY, for SN, even for TH, and also for us (the viewers xd) :(:((

Edit: Thank you all for the pictures and videos! >:D< :)>- ;) :x

Edit 2: anjshin all I said was seriously... then, what was what gave you laugh? :-w :-?? 

Guest anjshin

@anjshin : if you're talking about the

hand-holding

then we saw the same thing =)) =)) the way she smiles after that, even him, there was tiny smile that he quickly erased it hahahah

It makes me laugh until now, it like JJM is saying, she's is my woman...... and those smiles that are flattered .... oh i can i die tomorrow. :\"> :\"> :\">

Archived