[OFFICIAL] WangNyang—♡ Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won ♡

Guest minnie0103

Don't worry everyone, real life couples don't tend to do CF together ;) ;) ;) putting the joke aside like @minnie0103 said they are endorsing different brand, so it was impossible for them, to shoot in the same cf :D Now it only remains to know what brand Batolu is advertisting hahahahahahha maybe Salomon???

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anjshin

it's time to tickle the great minds of WangNyang shippers... this one bothered me last night, and came to search for it to find the meaning behind it. I don't know maybe i might get wrong too but look closely on this picture i made 15128_10201286722276421_1089533396_n.jpg
I made it more vivid, and the middle card is what they called "l'Etoile" or "The Star."isn't just a coincidence that their baby is named BYUL that means star? or the writer just felt to name him Byul? or star only because of the Birthmark?After that fortunetelling scene, is that all what the reader told them? Is there another important missing piece of the flashback cut that she might told them? But to see the actress who did the cameo of the fortune telling that quick, i feel that it does not end there. I might be over analyzing, just trying to put the pieces being the fortuneteller. LMAO :):):)

The Star represents a moment of renewed hope, inspiration and discovery. The turmoil of escape from the Devil depicted on the previous trump in the series (The Tower) is over, indicating calm after the storm. It is a breakthrough, a new opportunity to rise to higher state of consciousness.[5] It is the first of 3 cards of increasing light, indicating we may be receiving greater clarity.[6] A higher pathway is becoming visible. We may solve a mystery, discover secrets, or gain ideas in meditation.[7]

other interpretation:
  • Calmness ----- Free-flowing love ----- Trust
  • Tranquility ----- Peace of mind ----- Pure essence
  • Hope ----- Serenity ----- Inspiration ----- Generosity
  • Optimism ----- Joy ----- Faith ----- Regeneration
  • Good will ----- Optimism ----- Harmony ----- Renewal of forces

I thought exactly the same - that JJM is endorsing another brand in the same segment, so he couldn't join this one.

On the other hand, the style shown in the CF (at least in the gifs I saw, haven't seen the whole) doesn't suit at all JJM's manly looks, so I don't really care.

But, I guess, SN-TH shippers will draw some greater conclusions because of that common project, won't they?

;)

@anjshin : please don't ever upload pics like that, too much sexiness for me 8-> 8-> 8->
About the fortune teller, she was reading, what in my country is called "Le Tarot de Marseille", there are three cards, L'étoile/The Star (in the middle), La Tempérance/Lemperance and it seems that the last card is L'empereur/The Emperor, there are no card for the King in this tarot.

Lemperance means : security and emotional stability, excellent communication in couples, agreement based on their spiritual life than on sexuality.

Guest anjshin

sarah.lina said: @anjshin : please don't ever upload pics like that, too much sexiness for me 8-> 8-> 8->
About the fortune teller, she was reading, what in my country is called "Le Tarot de Marseille", there are three cards, L'étoile/The Star (in the middle), L'impératrice/The Empress and it seems that the last card is L'empereur/The Emperor, there are no card for the King in this tarot, maybe their meaning is that their son will grow with TH.
(if so, then, she will not have a second baby)

Guest anjshin

This is for everybody.... @sarah.lina prepare yourself

ABBAMAMA's Smexiness.... Byul try out25217_113592508674038_2014225_n.jpg?lvh=

THIS IS YOUR mommy... mommy SEUNYANG in the camera 25217_113592555340700_3448224_n.jpg?lvh=
:x :x :x
credits to the owner

Guest anjshin

My privilege speech:
After watching episode 27 with English subtitle, i would like to give credits to TH for the confrontation he made with Seunyang. Thank you for him, thank you for telling straight to the face of SN that the one important person she abandoned/she gave up is our WangYoo, which i think have moved SN, suddenly felt guilty for using TH as a tool in her revenge plan. Indeed true, in which she haven't answered quickly at the count of 1, 2, 3, but just reiterated and stayed firm that she abandoned everything important to her and she will still pursue for her revenge with or without TH, hiding her guilty feelings. My point is, no doubt TH is correct regarding his statement, because if anyone can tell me, is there any person that is still alive besides WY that she will abandon or give up? who and what else is important to her? justice? is she abandoning the dead people? It's the thought that WY is still on SN's whatever happens. Just saying. :)>- :)>- :-*

@anjshin : well thank you, for the future Byul hahahahahha (but one more time, i was looking only at JJM), i'm actually waiting for some scenes like : WY teaching Byul/Maha to fight, swordfight :-w :-w :-w
WY hurryyyyyyyyyyyyyy come to Daidu, everyone is waiting for you, your wife is starting to do some weird stuff like slapping everyone =)) =)) =))

Guest RainD1430293395

anjshin said:

sarah.lina said: @anjshin : please don't ever upload pics like that, too much sexiness for me 8-> 8-> 8->
About the fortune teller, she was reading, what in my country is called "Le Tarot de Marseille", there are three cards, L'étoile/The Star (in the middle), L'impératrice/The Empress and it seems that the last card is L'empereur/The Emperor, there are no card for the King in this tarot, maybe their meaning is that their son will grow with TH.
(if so, then, she will not have a second baby)

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: about your question at JJM thread on the increased of ratings, i guess korean viewers are already anticipating SN and WY reunion, with a big fight and major flood of tears. ;;) ;;) ;;)

@anjshin : I remember when the highest rating scene was the return of WY to Yuan, it was over 30% but then MBC released that the highest scene was TH kissing SN (27%) but knowing the ratings, it's impossible, 27% is too low (for a real time ratings).

The increase of ratings is largely due to SN/TN Competition ;) ;) ;) but the presence of WY (half of the episode) didn't affect the ratings, in fact the ratings have jumped so... :-q :-q

I beg to differ about SN/WY romance, after ther kiss, the ratings have jumped to 17% to 19%;) ;) ;)

Guest yurucewillis

@anjshin : I remember when the highest rating scene was the return of WY to Yuan, it was over 30% but then MBC released that the highest scene was TH kissing SN (27%) but knowing the ratings, it's impossible, 27% is too low (for a real time ratings).

The increase of ratings is largely due to SN/TN Competition ;) ;) ;) but the presence of WY (half of the episode) didn't affect the ratings, in fact the ratings have jumped so... :-q :-q

I beg to differ about SN/WY romance, after ther kiss, the ratings have jumped to 17% to 19% ;) ;) ;)

But but I thought wy was the reason why ratings weren't good? Some are so disrespectful

Archived