[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

I first saw the chemistry between LSY and KHS during the press conference. Yup, it's that early for me  :)
Between Dong Joo and Soo Wan, it's definitely when they first set eyes on each other after 12 years. That's the first time they appeared together onscreen but I knew right there and then that it would explode even more as the series progressed. And it did! And how explosive it had been!
Now, I couldn't move on[-( I haven't watched a new Korean series yet. :) Been busy with work too. 
My favorite scenes? 1. When Soo Wan administers ointment to Dong Joo's lips after he got hit by JW. I love the look she gives DJ when he says it hurts.2. The first backhug at Dong Joo's kitchen. I like how Dong Joo slightly caresses Soo Wan's waistline before finally resting his hands on Soo Wan's front.3. Hae Joo and Soo Wan's first meeting after 12 years. This scene really made me cry. It's so touching and heartwarming.4. Hae Joo and Soo Wan ganging on Dong Joo over "broken egg yolk." This is the funniest but most touching scene for me.5. OF COURSE, LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST: ALL THE KISSING SCENES (kitchen, roof top, sofa, hospital ER, observatory)! :))
No Yoonsun sightings yet? :(

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aefanoc

@jangseo‌ - love the list. And oh your #3 on the list, yes, me too! I cried on that scene while thinking about the young SW and young HJ (she was so cute!) :x

For those who are waiting for the DVD box set, just be patient. All is not lost. The producers of the cable drama "Padam, Padam", one of the more underrated Korean dramas I've seen, released its DVD box set a little over a yaer after.
SBS may change its mind. I'd like to be more positive about this. 
Angel Eyes has been slowly turning into an underrated drama. It's not well-promoted despite its quality. Hopefully, its international release would be better received. 

Guest Angel EyesF

Hey guys just tell the truth don't need to be SHY I know we all love all the scene where LSY and KHS always together all the time throughout the drama even when they both argue, misunderstood each other, have both their naughty time in LSY 119 office which LSY was about to kiss KHS but the other employee's came by so they act like nothing happened, and also all their cute heart-melt love scenes and the most DAEBAK scene I like was the Hospital scene where LSY did the stolen kiss and said Yeobo Mianhae and I was like whoaaaaa that was the cute, extreme chemistry DAEBAK scene I enjoy.

@jangseo The breakfast scene with the broken egg yolk is a classic AE scene for me. Every time i see a sunny side up egg I remember wanjoo and hye joo. It was a simple gesture yet really sweet and remarkable. :)

Guest aefanoc

Remember the still pics between takes of the sofa kiss - where I am sure we all zoomed in our devices to see where their hands were? I thought they were holding hands - is the jury still out on those pics? Something looked real in those pics. :x :\"> ;)

Guest aefanoc

It's actually one of the most memorable scenes for me. I like the juxtaposition of the past with the present. I love the closeness between HJ and SW as sisters. I actually wished they have had more girl talks particularly about boys. 

@jangseo‌ Yes - agree about more girl talks. It was so heartwarming to see how HJ just admired and loved SW. Of course part of the reason is that she admired and loved her brother.

They both had in common: losing their moms at an early age.

Guest aefanoc

@aefanoc Between wanjoo, as i mentioned earlier, ep. 3 when he was looking at her from afar. Between yoonsun, ep. 10 rooftop kiss. :x I think that was the moment I betrayed my minsun shipping heart.

By the time i saw the couch kiss, i advanced my bday and xmas wishes to the universe and asked for a way for them to be together for real. Hahaha!

@ais730‌ - I am sending my best wishes to your xmas and bday wishes to the universe :) that observatory rooftop kiss is unforgettable! The kiss of course but can I just say that the way they looked at each other before they kissed -- how can I find the words?!?

@trulyssh I love you comments :)

@aefanoc I agree with everyone else chemisty between LSY and KHS or WanJu was afte meeting 12 years that was the best scene for me as well.

@jangseo I hope your right i dont care how long or year it takes as long as they come with the DVD

@angel eyesf thanks for all the MV i love them :)

Have a great Day Angels

GHSforever said:

@trulyssh I love you comments :)

@aefanoc I agree with everyone else chemisty between LSY and KHS or WanJu was afte meeting 12 years that was the best scene for me as well.

@jangseo I hope your right i dont care how long or year it takes as long as they come with the DVD

@angel eyesf thanks for all the MV i love them :)

Have a great Day Angels

@aefanoc It was the stare before the kiss that made it so memorable. They look so in love and happy.

@jangseo It was beyond lovely to see Dongjoo and the two women in his life teaming up against him. Too bad we didnt see them living in one roof.

Angel EyesF said: Hey guys watch this video of AE again and I just found out that there were two songs that were played and it was Three Things Left For Me and Love Too Much and just found out there was also two different person's singing to both of these songs so check the video out guys and we didn't get these versions of both of these songs but both of the songs play in this video has nice voices. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-SzUP7Mmjco

Hello AE addicts! :)) lol! I've been lurking & just too busy with tidbits. I see everyone coming back every now & then. :D

Aside from the kissing scenes, my favorite funny scenes are the ff;

1) The grocery shopping

2) The department store shopping

3) Swanie finding the letters that DJ wrote & DJ won't give it to her. Then the exchanging of letters.

4) Swanie opening the presents that DJ saved over the years. Who can forget the famous dotted blue bra?

5) The cafeteria scene where WanJu stealing each others' food.

6) The fishing scene when Swanie's Dad told DJ that your wife is too noisy & she's driving the fishes away! DJ said your daughter!

7) The kitchen scene, DJ wearing Swanie's apron & frying the shrimp. 

8) The breakfast scene with the broken egg yolk.

9) SW eating the lowly's pizza & kicking one of them's butt.

10) SW trying to save the jumper after her supervisor bribed her with the pumpkin rice cake.

11) The CPR scene of SW & Teddy.

12) Teddy with the blown up mannequin wearing the red long johns. Hahaha! :))

I'm with you, I still miss AE but have to stop re watching it. I think the more I do the more I miss it. :) :x

Guest Angel EyesF

HUH Bogoshipda SangHye Couple so much but guys I need some help and wanted to share photos of SangHye Couple but I don't know how to share a photo because I just barely join soompi so can you guys show me how I can post a photo.

Archived