[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

Guest aefanoc

Hi All!

I have watched some AE episodes with my relatives while vacationing here in Spain and I'm feeling nostalgic at times. Aigoo! :-S

The discussion in the house is all AE, people here are possessed! The seniors are asking me if there will be another death, if so, I better tell them now! I have to lie between my teeth or I'll be held hostage. hahaha  The sofa kiss was finally seen by all! My toddler screamed "Mommy's favorite!" (I didn't know my son was still awake on my lap) I wanted to hide & my hubby asked me how many times did I watch the sofa kiss? Guilty! Busted! :))

Now I have to let them watch BOF & Pure Hearts of 19 too after AE. :D

Thank you all for your interesting updates, pics, videos & comments. Ciao! :X

Oh how funny @myonenonly‌ Your little boy sounds adorable! Aww - I don't have a son but 2 daughters. And I could only hope they both find life partners like PDJ someday and a mother in law like Jung Hwa-ssi (that's probably the tricky part).

I really enjoyed watching those first episodes of AE - and fell in love immediately with PDJ's family! :x

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Angels :)

i know its been a couple of days but been a silent lurker, just been so busy with moving :)

Thank You guys for all your update and insights I love all your conversation here, so funny :)

I just want to share our sister @tnalvminsun MV for LSY hope you guys like it :)

Just saw this on one of the cable tv channel onetvasia (the logo with a Sone),  AE trailers and the date to air AE is13 Aug 2014 for SGP!!

JKT should also be airing at the same time... another AE rewatching session  :)

Thanx for d info! I've been waiting for AE to be aired in S One for ages. But they keep repeating old dramas. And to add up to my frustration they even broadcast DS & YAS which started later then AE. Actually i've been tweeting them once to put AE in their drama list but to no avail. Maybe one tweet doesn't make any difference at all. But then, yeay! finally they've decided to choose AE to be aired. Gonna promote this to my other friends :D Hopefully many viewers will fall in love with the storyline and of course our beloved Wanjoo couple. Wishing AE the best of luck. Wanjoo Fighting!

Have a nice day Angels!

*Happy mode all day \:D/

eunhye05 said: Wow that's just beautiful @trulySSH thank you for your insights on episode 12. That was indeed one of the stellar episodes. :) i too really loved that scene when DJ woke up from his dream and how SW came in to comfort and hug him. 
Found some more beautiful MVs
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=21611&page=1

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=21610&page=1

Guest wmeen

smeli said: Hi everyone, I have finished ep 8 but up till ep 8 it seems the storyline is not so interesting. Also no chemistry between the OTP. LSY was better in Seo Young, My Daughter with LBY and GHS was better in BBF with LMH... Is this drama worthed to be watched until the end ?

Our DC-AE neighbors~if AE was a historical drama....http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=21641&page=1looks pretty good and the music goes with it..keke===================I just voted for AE and it is now in the 4th place!!Wow!! Wow!! Good work AE-fans!!Can we keep it up until the SBS AWARD banquet???keke=========================Ghi WoonChan and DDongJu fooling around on the set of DUO---kekehttp://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=21644&page=1

As I was on my way to meet with a client this afternoon, “Love Someone” by Jason Mrza was playing on my radio station. The sweet lyrics and melody immediately reminded me of my favorite couple: Soo Wan and Dong Joo: their pure and poignant love story is just as described in the words of this song. It’s a perfect WanJoo song, isn't it?

Ah, I would love it so much to be able to once again see our Soo Wan and Dong Joo both smile so beautifully as in the poster.

Angel-Eyes-Poster-1.jpg

BTW, I seem to recall from reading somewhere that Jason Mrza also happens to be one of the favorite singers for both LSY and KHS. I wonder if they are listening to this song as well. Below are the YouTube video of this song and the lyrics. Enjoy it as it will too put a smile on your face.

======

"Love Someone"

Love is a funny thing
Whenever I give it, it comes back to me
And it's wonderful to be
Giving with my whole heart
As my heart receives
Your love

Oh, ain't it nice tonight we've got each other
And I am right beside you
More than just a partner or a lover
I'm your friend

When you love someone
Your heartbeat beats so loud
When you love someone
Your feet can't feel the ground

Shining stars all seem
To congregate around your face
When you love someone
It comes back to you

And love is a funny thing
It's making my blood flow with energy
And it's like an awakened dream
As what I've been wishing for, is happening
And it's right on time

Oh ain't it nice this life, we've got each other
And I am right beside you
More than just a partner or a lover
I'm your friend

When you love someone
When you love someone

Shining stars all seem
When you love someone
When you love someone

We're gonna give ourselves to love tonight
Lifting up to touch the starlight
And we will savor every second
We suspend together
You and I will
You and I will
You and I will

When you love someone
When you love someone

Shining stars all seem
When you love someone
It comes back to you

smeli said: Hi everyone, I have finished ep 8 but up till ep 8 it seems the storyline is not so interesting. Also no chemistry between the OTP. LSY was better in Seo Young, My Daughter with LBY and GHS was better in BBF with LMH... Is this drama worthed to be watched until the end ?

Guest khsunnygirl

Angel eyes was worth watching drama, it really gave the audience a mixed emotion of happiness, drools, giddy feelings towards the character of DJ and SW, laughter and tears. I can say that this drama deserves an award towards the end of the year. Promotions internationally if given the chance. I never thought at first that the chemistry of LSY and GHS would suit perfectly but alas! It's so daebak!!! If only I can imagine from reel to real, it makes may wanjoo heart long for the both of them to be happy in each other for real. We just don't know somebody out there will play cupid or may it be a match made in heaven? Well, let's just wait and see, anyways I support the both of them separately.
:)

@TrulySSH~Thank you for Jason Mraz song and the lyrics.I also like his work.I remember GHS was interviewed during BOF filming days and was asked about music/songs that she listen to when she wants to relax...I cannot remember all of it but...there was "Lucky" by Jason Mraz, a song by a Korean group called Nell (cannot remember the particular song name), "Sunday Morning" by Maroon5,...she also liked this one male singer who used to be a solder and now lives in Hawaii and is an environmentalist (cannot remember his name.)...How did she find them!! keke. She also picked one Korean female singer--Lee SoRa's entire Diary album and  she is also the singer that LSY listens to..Lee Sora sings sad songs really well with such wonderful feelings...Anyway...the latest that she says she really liked is older classic Korean song called Letter---a sad but really good song. She said it at a radio program way before AE started. 

LSY said that he mostly likes to listen to sad ballad-like songs but he has been listening to Jason Mraz recently.

cheerkoo said: Our DC-AE neighbors~if AE was a historical drama....http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=21641&page=1looks pretty good and the music goes with it..keke===================I just voted for AE and it is now in the 4th place!!Wow!! Wow!! Good work AE-fans!!Can we keep it up until the SBS AWARD banquet???keke=========================Ghi WoonChan and DDongJu fooling around on the set of DUO---kekehttp://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=21644&page=1

cheerkoo said: @TrulySSH~Thank you for Jason Mraz song and the lyrics.I also like his work.I remember GHS was interviewed during BOF filming days and was asked about music/songs that she listen to when she wants to relax...I cannot remember all of it but...there was "Lucky" by Jason Mraz, a song by a Korean group called Nell (cannot remember the particular song name), "Sunday Morning" by Maroon5,...she also liked this one male singer who used to be a solder and now lives in Hawaii and is an environmentalist (cannot remember his name.)...How did she find them!! keke. She also picked one Korean female singer--Lee SoRa's entire Diary album and  she is also the singer that LSY listens to..Lee Sora sings sad songs really well with such wonderful feelings...Anyway...the latest that she says she really liked is older classic Korean song called Letter---a sad but really good song. She said it at a radio program way before AE started. LSY said that he mostly likes to listen to sad ballad-like songs but he has been listening to Jason Mraz recently.

Hi AE lovers!

I'm so tired we did a marathon from episode 14 to 20 in one night! My relatives don't want to stop esp. when WanJu broke up with Swanie being a pain in the butt! :D We flooded the living room w/ tears & by the time we finished we couldn't open our puffy eyes anymore. :(

Wow! AE will be shown everywhere! I'm sure there will be more fans of WanJu. :)

I miss my WanJu couple so much! I dreamt of LSY taking another drama with someone else (of all the actress why her?) that I cried so hard. Haha.. What to do with this WanJu heart?

Anyways! Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Thanks for the updates too! Take care. Ciao! :X

Guest eunhye05

myonenonly said: Hi AE lovers! I'm so tired we did a marathon from episode 14 to 20 in one night! My relatives don't want to stop esp. when WanJu broke up with Swanie being a pain in the butt! :D We flooded the living room w/ tears & by the time we finished we couldn't open our puffy eyes anymore. :( Wow! AE will be shown everywhere! I'm sure there will be more fans of WanJu. :) I miss my WanJu couple so much! I dreamt of LSY taking another drama with someone else (of all the actress why her?) that I cried so hard. Haha.. What to do with this WanJu heart? Anyways! Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Thanks for the updates too! Take care. Ciao! :X

Credit: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=21657&page=1Blogger who posed large pix of few shots of AE and Swannie...

http://blog.naver.com/yunkbob/220069474831

http://blog.naver.com/yunkbob/220069481722

=========================================

DC-AE neighbors are going to vote for GHS, LSY, AE, Female Star World Cup!!

Let us do the same.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=21656&page=1

The front part of the page has world cup link,,,if you scroll down to where the responses are attached,,you will see voting links for female star, for the drama AE, and for the male star links.

Can we vote for them until the SBS end of the year award banquet so that just maybe we can see both Swannie and DDongju all dressed up!!

@myonenonly Thanks for spreading Ae and Wanjoo love in Spain. I could just imagine all the tears you and your relatives cried as you watched those 6 episodes in one sitting. I cannot watch Lsy yet with another actress. I am not sure when will i stop seeing him as Pdj. Hehe! But i know sooner or later it's gonna happen. I also have one actress in mind that i dont want anywhere near our Tiramisu. Haha! I have a feeling we are pertaining to the same actress. Hmmmm.. Last name starts with a P.

@eunhye05 Thanks for the link. It's my first time to see the first 3 pics. That scene on ep7 is one of my favorites.

Archived