[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

Im sad after reading about KHS AND LSY in javabeans site that they were not in favor of casting them in AE last february.. Those who were not in favor,I hope they were able to watch the drama and witnessed how LSY AND KHS conveyed their roles perfectly.. The only korean drama that moved me...

hello! after watching angel eyes, Ive been constantly lurking and back reading this thread and feel giddy  and hopeful (for wanjoo) everytime. :)) honestly, I'm not really fond of watching drama especially foreign one but got curious every time I saw the teaser, especially the 'elevator scene' so that convinced me and now.. I'm hooked! love the ost, the acting and of course the kissing scenes! :x but the best parts are the BTS! :P LSY and KHS are meant for each other. hehe. hopefully, they will collaborate again and now with much better story. *wishing*

Im sad after reading about KHS AND LSY in javabeans site that they were not in favor of casting them in AE last february..

Those who were not in favor,I hope they were able to watch the drama and witnessed how LSY AND KHS conveyed their roles perfectly..

The only korean drama that moved me...

Hello !

Javabeans is one blog site that most of GHS' fans don't like to go. They don't have anything good to say about her. i have yet to read one fair article. :) that would be the day. :D

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

HSY184 said: hello! after watching angel eyes, Ive been constantly lurking and back reading this thread and feel giddy  and hopeful (for wanjoo) everytime. :)) honestly, I'm not really fond of watching drama especially foreign one but got curious every time I saw the teaser, especially the 'elevator scene' so that convinced me and now.. I'm hooked! love the ost, the acting and of course the kissing scenes! :x but the best parts are the BTS! :P LSY and KHS are meant for each other. hehe. hopefully, they will collaborate again and now with much better story. *wishing*

Hi, everyone ! ^^

i'm asking you to keep voting for Angel Eyes to have a better place ! ^^

After ‘The Nomination Round’ which have total of 131,879 votes (Full Result in pdf) from 37,844 different IP Address in 139 Countries (Full Country List in pdf). The Top 8 Dramas go into The Final Round are:-

1. Inspiring Generation (KBS2)
2. You Who Came From the Stars (SBS)
3. It’s Okay, That’s Love (SBS)
4. Hotel King (MBC)
5. 3 Days (SBS)
6. Angel Eyes (SBS)
7. Fated to Love You (MBC)
8. Emergency Man and Woman (tvN)

http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=38086

Annyeong Angels :-h
I just can't content myself when i read SBS has been listing out 2014 dramas to be nominated for SBS Drama Awards. Thanks @cheerkoo & @gayu312 for mentioning this in GHS Soompi Thread. I've been waiting this news like ages huhu. Though there's no confirmation whether AE will be awarded or not, this news already makes my heart flutter. I pray, pray, pray...hoping that uri Wanjoo will attending this ceremony. I miss them like crazy. Here I want to share some pix from SBS Drama Award site and some supporting comments for AE from K-netizens :x
SBSDramaAwardMainPage_zpsf315369b.png

SBSDramaAward-AngelEyes_zps217ed49d.png

SBSDramaAwardComment3_zps5acc438b.png

SBSDramaAwardComment4_zps48efd6ac.png

SBSDramaAwardComments_zps50e5daed.png

SBSDramaAwardComment5_zpsfef6e0b7.png

Have a nice day Angels \m/

Finally getting around to watching Angel Eyes. I had it on my to-watch list since it first began airing, but I didn't start until now, after Lee Sang Yoon's attention gripping role in Liar Game. He's so different here and now I'm not sure which role I like more! Haha. I'm on episode 6 and it's been an awesome journey so far! Just wanted to say annyeong to anyone still hanging around here. :D

Archived