[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

rosera said: @emiells Honey, Eonnie already put that on Bonus in spoil tags 2Young EP17 Let buy a present  on page 221 :x :xEonnie though should put them together, Inconceivable someone might want that scene Really Sorry, honey  :\">  :\"> for you and everyone again

2youngep17-44.gif 2youngep17-45.gif 

2youngep17-46.gif 2youngep17-47.gif

@rosera Eonnie thank you..sorry I didn't see in the last page :)

Anyoeng Everyone, Have a good day!  :-* :-* 
2YoungEP17 Wifely VS Parrot & Camera Hubby Part End
This part it's really hard to choose Bonus gif
Bonustumblr_n69grbNRQE1tbiajho2_250.gif tumblr_n69grbNRQE1tbiajho6_250.gif

tumblr_n69grbNRQE1tbiajho8_250.gif tumblr_n69grbNRQE1tbiajho4_250.gif
tumblr_n69grbNRQE1tbiajho9_250.gif tumblr_n69grbNRQE1tbiajho3_250.gif
tumblr_n69grbNRQE1tbiajho10_250.gif tumblr_n69grbNRQE1tbiajho2_250.gif
tumblr_n69grbNRQE1tbiajho6_250.gif tumblr_n69grbNRQE1tbiajho1_250.gif
tumblr_n69grbNRQE1tbiajho5_250.gif tumblr_n69grbNRQE1tbiajho7_250.gif 
bonus againwAL6Lt5zKBQoC3omxsYZr_J-bEpoUSOr9-w9NXrs 

@ujiyus1 @emiells Don't worried, honey That's fine, Just ask I will help you :-* :-* 

Guest shin27

ah that moment when sy play with parrot and other bird kind a loveable, no?
Let me make some gif for that :

"photos and how they made"

bird1_zps27bf3766.gifbird2_zps48a5c820.gif

Nb : ah I shouldn't use white as bg for the gif.. X_X

Edited : @rosera dear I dunno that you already make this moment for us, my browser open in page 222, I didnt realize that it's already p223.... really sorry  :(

@jann17 and everyone
That is the part of reason why Eonnie separate Gif about Holding handand other part to enjoy the moment too
See inside about rejection hold hand from Seyoung in SG part
and don't misunderstand me just want to explain about that jann17 talk 

This Part it's can used in 1 gif but I separate PS. Still laugh every time to watch this part SY so cuteimage tumblr_n67zanWOyu1tbiajho4_250.gifDhkJCmlJDEoMsYee8vxSsbMdCe8a0koQs3kj2faG 2youngep17-115.gif

@DaniaH @zidge22

welcome back

tumblr_n69ipsrXRW1tbiajho2_250.gif

@shin27

My dear Don't worried, it's difference with my gif cos the time that you choose and size not the same with me right?

and If it's the same it always good for our 2 young squad to have a choice to saw, Never mind Honey 

Guest zidge22

rosera said: @jann17 and everyone
That is the part of reason why Eonnie separate Gif about Holding handand other part to enjoy the moment too
See inside about rejection hold hand from Seyoung in SG part
and don't misunderstand me just want to explain about that jann17 talk 

This Part it's can used in 1 gif but I separate PS. Still laugh every time to watch this part SY so cuteimage tumblr_n67zanWOyu1tbiajho4_250.gifDhkJCmlJDEoMsYee8vxSsbMdCe8a0koQs3kj2faG 

@DaniaH @zidge22

welcome back

tumblr_n69ipsrXRW1tbiajho2_250.gif

Yes, I'm back @rosera because of WY's genuine act. Now I'll think that all "holding hand" issue is just wgm strategy for this couple to have a weird problem in their relationship. Maybe to make their song more reasonable. Just like Banmal Song in Yongseo couple.

I'll borrow ur gif that make me melted of WY's genuine act:
tumblr_n66vb5Y0051tbiajho3_250.giftumblr_n66vb5Y0051tbiajho5_250.gif
tumblr_n66vb5Y0051tbiajho8_250.gif2youngep17-34.gif

And when SY hitting him is my most fav scene, both of them so genuine:
I borrow @dewirama gif
335dwyu.jpg2dugzdi.jpg

I'm having fun watching Seyoung's drama too now...really fresh and fun to watch :D

@zidge22 @DaniaHI miss you guys too hug, really happy when can saw old member and our 2Young squad had new come to joy and @zidge22 Don't sorry honey just you guys back sometime Eonnie will happy too, 
@shin27 my dear you need to share your awesome gif to us often time from thiscos it's always awesome  

For you and everyone 
tumblr_n69ipsrXRW1tbiajho5_250.gif tumblr_n69ipsrXRW1tbiajho4_250.gif

@scuttlerfor you Honeyimage 
Wait for a while Next moment release isWhen Hubby meet  Cotton candy 

Guest zidge22

DaniaH said: Yes, I'm back @rosera because of WY's genuine act. Now I'll think that all "holding hand" issue is just wgm strategy for this couple to have a weird problem in their relationship. Maybe to make their song more reasonable. Just like Banmal Song in Yongseo couple.

I'll borrow ur gif that make me melted of WY's genuine act:
tumblr_n66vb5Y0051tbiajho3_250.giftumblr_n66vb5Y0051tbiajho5_250.gif
tumblr_n66vb5Y0051tbiajho8_250.gif2youngep17-34.gif

And when SY hitting him is my most fav scene, both of them so genuine:
I borrow @dewirama gif
335dwyu.jpg2dugzdi.jpg

I'm having fun watching Seyoung's drama too now...really fresh and fun to watch :D

Guest zidge22

rosera said: @zidge22 @DaniaHI miss you guys too hug, really happy when can saw old member and our 2Young squad had new come to joy and @zidge22 Don't sorry honey just you guys back sometime Eonnie will happy too, 
@shin27 my dear you need to share your awesome gif to us often time from thiscos it's always awesome  

For you and everyone 
tumblr_n69ipsrXRW1tbiajho5_250.gif tumblr_n69ipsrXRW1tbiajho4_250.gif

@scuttlerfor you Honeyimage 
Wait for a while Next moment release isWhen Hubby meet  Cotton candy 

@zidge22 hahahha, how could you bring "another man" here? are you ready if 2Youngers throw the stones on you?? LOL #jk
You better start ur new ship in SY's drama thread...XDD, I'm afraid the hubby here will pouting all the day, if he ever come here..kkk

@zidge22 Ah, Eonnie had a question for a bit When They met on EP1 or not? tumblr_n69ipsrXRW1tbiajho1_250.gif tumblr_n69ipsrXRW1tbiajho6_250.gif
@DaniaH Hi5, Oh sorry for @zidge22  but Eonnie didn't watch that Drama yetStill need more time for can watch (Jealous instead of WY)

Guest zidge22

DaniaH said: @zidge22 hahahha, how could you bring "another man" here? are you ready if 2Youngers throw the stones on you?? LOL #jk
You better start ur new ship in SY's drama thread...XDD, I'm afraid the hubby here will pouting all the day, if he ever come here..kkk

Guest zidge22

rosera said: @zidge22 Ah, Eonnie had a question for a bit When They met on EP1 or not? tumblr_n69ipsrXRW1tbiajho1_250.gif tumblr_n69ipsrXRW1tbiajho6_250.gif
@DaniaH Hi5, Oh sorry for @zidge22  but Eonnie didn't watch that Drama yetStill need more time for can watch (Jealous instead of WY)

@zidge22OK, Wait for Eonnie night time around 8 Hrs from thisI will spoil you, honey
about watch Drama without that, Eonnie already fall her so hard and still don't want to saw her with any man 
I remember 1 promise, I promise to make gif for Seyoung and WY Prank  
Who ask this moment? Eonnie forgot Mianhe but didn't forgot my promise to you Within this week Hope I can release thattumblr_n69ipsrXRW1tbiajho3_250.gif

@zidge22 @DaniaH

I miss you guys too hug, really happy when can saw old member and our 2Young squad had new come to joy 
and @zidge22 Don't sorry honey just you guys back sometime Eonnie will happy too, 

@shin27 my dear you need to share your awesome gif to us often time from this
cos it's always awesome  

For you and everyone 

@scuttler
for you Honey
Wait for a while Next moment release is
When Hubby meet  Cotton candy 

@rosera ขอบคุณนะคะ!