[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest selenecao

Hi every body, i'm a 2young couple fan but i don't have much time so i just try to read your comments as much as i can. This ep makes me feel a little bit sad too , but after thinking so much i realize that it's hard for Woo to hold SY hands coz he maybe consider her as his REAL GF! Why i think so? Coz u only care and think much about holding hands in front of many people when u have feelings for her, u want to protect her and even scare if fans know u like her a lot that u dare to hold her hands in public. If he just consider her a partner for the show he can just go ahead and do it right? I think he must had thought a lot that time so don't be sad cos he has real feelings for her, everyone knows that lol. My delulu mind is going crazy again ;) so let's cheer up for next week ep ^0^

@oolita‌ "WY: Seyoung-aaa SY: Oh, Wooyoung-aaa WY: What are u up to? SY: Me? I'm getting married WY: Who are u getting married to? SY: Jang Wooyoung-ie WY: Ah, thank you!" ~ Thanks for the translation on this one! This sweet conversation brought tears to my eyes! Despite some downside of this episode; there's those sweet nothings and in betweens shared between the two. Both Wooyoung and Seyoung have pure hearts. They compliment each other in so many ways. WY must have heard an earful after his parents and friends saw this episode! Hope SY can comfort him. Now, the waiting game for the eng sub looms!

:)

Guest oolita

@Sage_Turquoise‌ u're most welcome :D

I hope I didn't translate it wrong though, I have a limited understanding in Korean language. It's like both of them were trying to be comfortable in the midst of hot wheather and maybe also to ease their nervous minds. I'm liking it the best when 2young couple are playful.

Guest caramelcake

Well, finally I got it why WY once said there is always silent moment between them. I saw it when they're in the pool. Comparing to another couple who had done the same thing, 2young are more quiet that others. I didn't expect they had to be so noisy cz It would annoy me, lols. But, can I say I really hope to see another development from both of them, by doing any deep conversation perhaps. I secretly wish WY would bring more laughter as he did at another variety show, but I guess he is too nervous around SY :))
As for SY, I wish I could be there and give her hug or could help her to get WY's attention. WY, please learn more how to take the husband role in your marriage from your hyungs >.<
This week's episode is good. I still enjoy it cz it is my weekly doze :))
hanaluvKM . said:
Seyoung said that a lot of the guest like it and she was saying to herself that let's be proud of Woo..but there's other feeling too...she felt that he's dancing there but only for the guests/fans...she said that she's proud of Woo as he was so cool but the truth is she wasn't feel really good about it.... SIGH........... 
Thank you very very much for your insights, I feel really sorry to SY now :(Agree 100% with what you said
EDIT:

I had this thought once I saw 2Young inviting people to their wedding. From wgm's perspective (and other people involved in this show) that invitation and public wedding seemed likely to be the fastest and best way to make more people acknowledged them (both individually or as a couple). WGM tries hard to gain more viewers since forever but they has never been amazingly succeed - comparing to other variety show programs. 

Furthermore, I assume the longer time a couple stay in the program, the more advantages will be gained - as long as there is no scandals. Unfortunately, wgm gets many issues/critics/scandals. After season 2 ended, how many couples out there who stayed in wgm more than one year? *correct me If I'm wrong* Its none, isn't it? It might be caused by many factors: participants' schedule/contract, viewers' reaction which affected the rating and bla bla bla, or it is because of wgm's internal problem. Probably, at the very first place, WY was casted because wgm predicted another JYP members would bring high rating for them since NK and JK had done very well before (and maybe Taecyeon too. I didn't follow him with gui gui, :D). 

That is why 2Young held public wedding. WY's fans (which number is bigger than SY's) always support him, so they came to the wedding. Thus, it led into two things 1) WY's fans 'officially' accepted his 'marriage' 2) They recognized SY's sincerity (and beauty :x ) so they will also support her being in wgm with WY. <--------The power of fans' loyalty is no joke. 

Based on that reason, WY, SY and wgm were supposed to get many advantages. We can see both WY and SY are getting more love from people (especially SY, who turns many people including me into her fans now). However, wgm is stillstruggling with .... I don't know, the rating?....because the scripted issue is still lingering on some viewers. They may not watch it, because why they should if they still assume they're being fooled?

I really appreciate and respect whatever 2Young show us on WGM. I do love the honesty - which they promise to keep doing so. I am all smiling and giggling when watching them caring for each other, treating each other like one of the real couples are out there. They are really really adorable and lovable couple since 1st episode. Despite I like them being together on screen, I'm reminding myself to think that they are idol/actress. They were casted, interviewed, before joined WGM. Here, as a mere fans, a nobody :P,  I don't have anything to make or insist them doing what I wish/want or even know what was happening behind the whole scenes (they might be more lovey dovey or vice versa). In other words, watching them is an enjoyable thing, its always a fun ride, and it is enough, for me - who only see everything through a flat monitor and unstable internet connection :))

Forgot to say:Happy 200th page 2Young Squad ^^

@oolita‌ thank you dear for the translated.... Now i lil bit understand about wy's mind about the wedding. Blame mbc! Lol, they cut a lot the 2youngs scene. The pool scene was too short! But all i can see is both of them was too nervouse while on the hotel, cruise, swimming pool, jakuzi and the wedding. They trying to hold their true feeling about each other and i believe them both has the same feeling. :D

:x

@"hanaluvKM ."‌ thanks for d translation, I understood things better. As I said earlier, I would've cried but SY is one cool girl, she can even tell herself get in yr right mind and move on! I really feel like hugging her and holding her tight in this episode. She is a beautiful person un and out... wy omma was right....wy needs to believe that SY has feelings for him as much as he does for her. The ring shows how wy doesn't have the confidence that SY likes him. He was shocked and even asked if the ring SY gives him was hers....ai goo....why we'd she return yr gift wy ahhh? She loves it so much! He didn't believe that SY prepared anything for him...poor guy...and he was so touched and proud when receiving this gift for SY...he says the ring explains it all....that SY has opened up a lot to him.... I know they like each other....i hope next week SY sets him straight...have a deep conversation...kiss and make up....ok ok...hold hands and make up is good enough...I won't be greedy :x

After road translation for all of you, @zidge22  3 times for Eonnie too and thank you for all of translation but deep down Eonnie understand for both of them coz wedding ceremony is a most nervous motion (Eonnie was single why know I ask my friends :) )They had many thing to think in some second anything can happen, WY was nervous too,as we knew when he upset anything mistake was came out more and more let forgive him for that (after 3 times like I said :D :D )Maybe coz this situation that why WY was buy dinner for her by himself let wait for that scene, Hope MBC didn't cut all of that part If they did Eonnie really wanna super kick WGM staff for that >:P  :-L   :-L tumblr_n5qzofVuKj1tbiajho2_250.gif tumblr_n5qzofVuKj1tbiajho1_250.gif 

Guest enzo0227

Even Jinwoon the love counselor is nervous on his own wedding...it's natural to get nervous or forget things especially if your in another country with many people plus the weather is so hot...so for sure inside the aquarium they will be in there usual self...my mind just keeps thinking of SY's hand grabbing action lol

Guest zidge22

@rosera eonnie, you like to slap wooyoung' head too?? XD let's do it together--- lets wake up his sleeping brain cells~
english sub where are you??tumblr_inline_mqeqb7ebTF1qz4rgp.gif

Guest oolita

Re-watching the spa scene and I'm busy paying attention to the ahjumma giving back massage to WY. Yaaaa ahjumma! watch ur hands, even our SY haven't touched that part of WY's body!

Suddenly remembers, I watched many fancams of the wedding ceremony weeks ago. SY was super sweet asking for tissue and even helped WY wiping his sweat. That part did not get aired, but we all know that that "little gesture" is proof of SY's sincerety towards WY.

*loving this couple to the moon and back*

It made me sad at first ...and can see why she would also be disappointed in WY's actions regarding the dance plus not holding her hand when she needed it. She was looking for him to take care of her. He wasn't in the same frame of mind. Here is a couple theories I had: 
1. SY usually does most of the "taking care of things" and has her own thoughts on things. WY is always concious of this and allows her to make decisions, swaying to her will most of the time. She isn't usually a damsel in distress so this was a new thought that never really entered his mind...she seriously needed him for the 1st time while he was dealing with his own fears..LOL! 
Why Did He Hesitate? It seems the WGM Staff gave them NO CLUE how to even go about the ceremony. They set it all up, and seems they just threw the 2 in there without anything except that WY knew WGM expected him to perform the dance (I don't believe that idea originated from him...fanservice moment since they all showed up). I think he was conflicted with 2 decisions the "Fan Service" and the "Wedding service". At that moment of nervousness he wasn't focused on SY, but on the fans that were there watching. He's a performer, that is what he knows without even thinking about it. Being used to Korean fans who have no regard for an idol physically touching a rival girl (would they rebel, attack her, attack him, get upset, cheer?) he had no clue what that hand holding could do..so I wonder if that thought crossed his mind. "What would they think?"
Since WGM only gave him "this is a performance" mentality he was not seeing it as a "WY/SY Moment"event, it was a public performance and that's how he played it. I can actually understand why he was thinking that, but it didn't make me feel any better about SY's feelings. SY has never had to perform or put on a show publicly except as an MC for music awards where there is a script. This was all very new to her and wanted his support, when WY was used to doing this type of thing...but alone, not having to worry about another person. I can totally understand the mixed signals here!!! 
By the time they were in private, she had lost some faith in him being interested in taking care of her. They were both nervous at the wedding, but dealt with it in different ways. Sad from her point of view...regretful from his point of view that he missed his opportunity to show he can be a real man for her. 
Thinking back to what WY's mother told SY, he needs someone more serious, almost as if he needs someone to take care of him. SY is very capable of taking care of him, she is a strong woman, but she also wants a man to step up. She was so thrilled at how well he interacted at the airport and was grateful he took over. When he did the exact same thing at the wedding it was the wrong thing to do for that occasion. He seems to be rather soft hearted...you can hear it in his lyrics. SY is also soft-hearted and she is also very sensitive so she hides it. She doesn't want to let go too much for fear of getting hurt. They just don't know exactly how to communicate yet...but they are growing and can't wait to watch them some more!!! I

Guest fainthearted028

oh how i wish they showed WY's reaction when Sy took off her robe to get in the pool!!!!!!  :-??

I want to share my mind again Did you know the lyrics that Wooyoung performance before he gave necklace to SY?Here is the song 

That lyrics look like he want to told Seyoung by itself I'm sorry to put it again, but I want to share to you guys it's beautiful song or not?  except your judge 
WY didn't hold her hand might cos he was very upset and so do I sometime I make disappointed someone by unconsciously and after that I feel sad why I do that why I don't tooand you never did like that before? Let forgive him and saw what will going on next for them 

Guest sawmm

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.4; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[TRANS] Wooyoung's Vogue Girl - Interview (June Issue)

VG : And then what about the image that you show on MBC We Got Married ?

WY: To be honest, that image is similar with my real life image.

VG : Have you ever experienced a true love ?

WY: Hmm, let's see.. Of course I've seen so many times in movies or dramas. Watching all of that, I'm still wondering will there be a person who would love me just as much as that. Do you know what comes to my mind when I watched <Romeo & Juliet> 'If my girlfriend is that pretty, will I be able to love her that much (laughs)? A mere guy like me, am I a guy who really could sacrifice his life for someone (like Romeo did)' I once thought about that. And frankly speaking, if that really happens to me, I still don't know if I'll be able to do it or not.

i have very mixed emotion reading these interview. dont really know why :-/

maybe, bcoz this is not the first time i read on his interview that he needs to find what he wants. he sounded like there's something missing on his life(my personal opinion based from his answers). but then again, he also sounded like he's never experienced real love before.

maybe that's what he's missing. i really wish our SY~ee will fill that void!!!!

anyone's interested can read it from here

Guest dewirama

first of all, i wanna celebrate uri 2young's thread.. HAPPY 200 PAGES, 2YOUNGERS~

let's love, embrace & bless uri 2young couple more.. don't stop sailing this ship, don't shake bcoz of some thunders & lighting (bad news) out there, and sincerely keep our faith for 2young..

===hope my post still in the 200 of pages===

though uri agi wy is my bias but let me join in to hit him @zidge22 & @rosera eonnie.. he's already forgiven but why do is still hv a grudge on him if i remember sy's BRI about that holding hand thing?? you should treat her better in the future, wy-ah..

aigoo~~~ what should i do for sy... she is kind of too cool woman out there who can understand ur position wy-ah.. learn ur mistake from that & show us especially sy that u're a man who can be leaning on, taking care of & protecting her better than before..

they had cute conversation on the way to aisle.. at 1st, wy said that the weather was too hot then sy said daegeobge daegeobge dala olla.. the 2nd, he was taken aback of what sy said. then he said u remember that. and sy said eung~ joahe joahe michirgeot gata. then wy just did curling his hands as he heard that.. lol

what a cute & lovable couple ever..

btw @rosera eonnie, would u mind to grant my wish? plz make the gifs of preview scenes on the end last seconds when sy make herself to hold wy's hand 1st & the moment when she hit wy's arm & thight many times.. it's soooooooo precious to me.. thx eonnie~ love u as always.. ^^