[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

All I need to said is WY let a bit mistake to didn't hold her hand, poor boy why you pass away for this opportunity  and I would like say thank you to SY for her smart act in this situation lovely girl even in her mind she was panic ( I love u so much Seyoungie)
and about they skin ship in swimming pool, you guys will mad of me if I siad I'm happy WY didn't touch her to much coz He is a man and naturally his mind was gentle, he might don't let anyone saw her look bad for that but his eyes still look happy wedding scene I'm the only one though it's beautiful, I thankful for MBC coz we had a lot more fancam to watchWhy I though it good coz if SY became to his real Girlfriend in his life she should to learn to handle of many fan and it great opportunity for both of them to saw action of public fanand for Seyoung she need to learn the real other side of her hubby that belong in 2PM ( and Yes I still need to hug or hold her hand for this situation too, poor girl) is the same of her hubby too 
Bonus 
ภาพถ่าย 

Guest chaa

Aaahhh… thats why he wore ‘lonely’ shirt in BRI.

Since beginning wy tries hard to make sy happy. This reason makes sy open her heart. sy is a beautiful woman, not surprise if wy wants to get her heart. From last week episode when they arrived in SG, sy let wy facing the foreign public. I’ve not watched today episode yet. Yes she felt left out, but I didn’t think she was disappointed about their fans service wedding because this part of their show.

Jang Wooyoung... If I were the bride and asking you to hold my hand but u did not.. I'll be so sad! U shd know that drill boy!
Mianhae.. I just had to let it out coz I can feel for SY!! ...
MBC... boooooo with the pool scene... doesn't come even to 30% of my imagination!
Ok.. continue watching!! LOL

I was streaming but my streaming is frustating so I gave up instead.. but from the comment here I came a little bit sad knowing what happenned... I know from the fancams that SY will feel out of place, lonely, and a bit neglected.... even it was shown from the fancam.

as a girl (and has been on a similar situation, but no, the boy sadly is not a 2PM member >.< ) I know how it feels to be feeling left out in front of a crowd that I'm not familiar with (and more familiar to the boy), to feel not belong there, to feel neglected. Kudos to SY to handle it maturely, she was not sulking at him. She's upset but she's not showing it... if it was me, I will tell the boy that I'm upset lol. I like that they were both feeling sorry for what happenned but well, it hapenned. So let's just move on and learn from mistakes...

and just like you guys, I originally came to watch 2young because of WY, he's one of my bias, but seeing SY, I can't help but fall in love with her. and even now I'm a little bit upset myself with WY and feel more protective of SY lol.

I hope in the future they can learn from this day and their actions :) WY,  learn how to treat his girl in front of public, and SY, well.. SY only needs to prepare a bit more for public, bcs she's already cool on this situation. maybe she needs to learn not to be panic...

what I dissapointed with is the swimming scene, heol. and the spa scene >.< so much for building our anticipation MBC, ey? or maybe it's just because we have been too delulu and wanting for more. lol.

@dilawidj Yeh, me too first time I watch this show coz WY but after saw her I fall in love with her, I still don't know when it's happen hahaha 
I for got said something Seyoung ah you still most beautiful even no make up like this (She was make up less SY No make up  SY make up 
ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย

and she was look match for her hubby (love her hot leg )ภาพถ่าย  

PSMBC where is Dinner date and the Street scene that Seyoung ran to her hubby  :-L :-L 

Guest zidge22

just for once, can i do this to wooyoung?? its must be so difficult to seyoung-ie that she's surrounded by wooyoung's fans.. how i wish that wooyoung assured her that its fine by holding her hand... (T.T)
i really want to do this to wooyoung jinjja~ 4111450Driven_zps6551c688.gif~originalmianhae, my sympathy is towards seyoung-ie.. *fangirling mode* XD

Guest enzo0227

I like the first part coz they're both shy, playful and hot in the pool...It's obvious that they both like what they saw lol

Guest karenqueen

i hate mbc, seem like they cut many many pool scene. all se young unni and woo young oppa are shy. So, i'm so sad. TT^TT
0h, my poor english.plz sympathetic for me.
do you know ? when i see a picture of nickhun and tiffany, i think, nickhun is very happy because his smile is very beautyful, and it very very very very different when he with victoria. And, i hope one day, i will see woo young oppa smile like this.
and, this ep, I only like the scene se young hand out woo young a ring.

Guest deelaa

Pu_3 said: Already watch the preview ehehehe,, are they a high schooler?? why so cute??  ;;)and they promising something and in the end of preview SY aegyo attack WY 
:D

First Moment that I brought to you before Raw HD file came
Swimming challange

WY ah  why you swallow like that (Your wifely so sexy right? 

ภาพถ่าย 

ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย 

If you watch clearly he didn't used his hand, my guest he want to let her win and she swim great too 

ภาพถ่าย

ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย 

ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย

Bonus Look at MC =)) =))  Who is act like her put your hands upEonnie was said My heart is bounce :\"> :\">     lucky me I'm single can watch free time ภาพถ่าย   

jann17 said: Did u guys notice at d jacuzzi when SY got up from d water wy couldn't stare at her coz her wet shirt n bikini top was showing? He covered his face but not his eyes...LOL....a man is still a man...SY made the right choice...that top was hawt =D>

First Moment that I brought to you before Raw HD file came

Swimming challange

WY ah  why you swallow like that (Your wifely so sexy right? 

ภาพถ่าย 

ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย 

If you watch clearly he didn't used his hand, my guest he want to let her win and she swim great too 

ภาพถ่าย

ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย 

ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย

Bonus Look at MC =)) =))  Who is act like her put your hands up
Eonnie was said My heart is bounce :\"> :\">     lucky me I'm single can watch free time 
ภาพถ่าย   

@rosera eonnie you're the best!! wy topless is the best part of today episode *pervyfans* :D:D

Guest kahlias

why sy wear the bracelet and ring in different hand than before? It make me curious haha.. maybe it's means something hoho