[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

As suspected SY was really panicked during the wedding....and even asked WY to hold her hand...but he didn't...poor girl

Many also commented about the dance...it's like SY was forgotten at that moment,,,haish...a public wedding is a bit unfair to the bride as wy is the more famous one and it seems like fan service...

I hope they have more personal quality time in the coming weeks coz SY was definitely uncomfortable and she said so in the BRI....it's good that she is honest, at least wy knows it...

My only favourite moment is when SY gave the puzzle ring...wy was really happy and shocked...he realizes thr SY has opened up to him a lot since that day they made the bracelet....

SY is a simple girl, little things make her happy and can be meaningful...I realize what a beautiful person she is today...just being together with wy without anything grand is good enough for her...

You wrote what i thought... By seeing fancam.. The wedd much about fan service... Lil bit dissapointed.. :( wy seems like the crowd but lil bit neglected sy.. She pay lot of attention to her hubby but hubby too busy with himself and fans...(perhaprs he was nervouse about the wedding too) but, one more time, she understand his hubby though.

Hope wy will notice and pay his attention more to her wifey...

And i also watched fancam wy at changi airport back to koreaby himself without his wifey.. Why?

Anw, i'm still hope best for them and hope there will be beautifull lovely days, next time.

Guest bladerunner

TBH, I don't like their public wedding especially SY said she prefers private propose in RS so we knew she truly has Public Affection of Display Phobia.My heart was crying when SY was so panic and asked WY to hold her hand but he didn't....(ok...let me cry in the corner)I know the dance is pretty cool and a great fan service but when SY has that "......" expression on her face, I feel her!! She should be the focus in the wedding.
And the swimming pool scene and massage scene = 7 mins.MBC, why did you do that to me.......My tears..drop... 

i feel you everyone... u can see the difference sy expression when she is in pool with wy and when she in the wedding scene :(gladd she is a cool girl.. ahhh i want to cry tooo~~~ 

Like most girls SY wanted it to be more intimate but then it happened that way... but still they were sincere. But honestly I wanted to fast forward the scene where WY was dancing but then I realized I was watching it live so no ff. But its nice they were able to talk a lot before the wedding. SY was flabbergasted when she saw the many people who came to witness the wedding but WY missed the rare chance to hold SY's hand when she wanted him to. Understandale since both of them were panicing when they saw the crowd.

It would have been better if they had a private ceremony.so that wy could have given more attention to sy. But then blame MBC for this.arrggg.

I am sure if the couple planned it. It would have been taken in consideration that sy prefered private wedding.

wy was surprised by the couple ring.coz he knows that sy doesnt like couple things. Oh well.

but it was still beautiful. Im just imagining the wedding scene without the crowd.

waiting patiently for the recap and BRI. @hanaluvKM dear hahaha

Guest lexp

jinwoon and junhee had a public wedding too but mbc didnt give them task to invite people... and jinwoon-junhee wedding was heartwarming. Mbc used 2young to promote we got married.

Guest deelaa

HMMMM..

Manage to watch the wedding ceremony..missed the swimming and spa part...

i dunt know why but i feel sad instead. :'(
what you guys said is exactly the reason why i feel sad.

i have the feeling wy feel burdened and sorry too..i hope next week, sy feel better and they have their own quality time.
*although i like the forehead kiss, it seems weird to me. hmmm :( why ah?*

jann17 said: As suspected SY was really panicked during the wedding....and even asked WY to hold her hand...but he didn't...poor girl Many also commented about the dance...it's like SY was forgotten at that moment,,,haish...a public wedding is a bit unfair to the bride as wy is the more famous one and it seems like fan service... I hope they have more personal quality time in the coming weeks coz SY was definitely uncomfortable and she said so in the BRI....it's good that she is honest, at least wy knows it... My only favourite moment is when SY gave the puzzle ring...wy was really happy and shocked...he realizes thr SY has opened up to him a lot since that day they made the bracelet.... SY is a simple girl, little things make her happy and can be meaningful...I realize what a beautiful person she is today...just being together with wy without anything grand is good enough for her...

TBH, I don't like their public wedding especially SY said she prefers private propose in RS so we knew she truly has Public Affection of Display Phobia.

My heart was crying when SY was so panic and asked WY to hold her hand but he didn't....
(ok...let me cry in the corner)
I know the dance is pretty cool and a great fan service but when SY has that "......" expression on her face, I feel her!! She should be the focus in the wedding.

And the swimming pool scene and massage scene = 7 mins.
MBC, why did you do that to me.......
My 
tears..
d
r
o
p

Hiks.... This is what i scared of about this episode... Wy still not understand her well, yet.

Wy seems like keep himself from "not too touch her" mode: ON :( why?

She is already opened her heart to him..... Something happens? He dont want to Hatterz/antis do something? *cross fingers*

Still hope they will be much better and back to their lovely dovey days...

happy2bhere said: jann17 said: As suspected SY was really panicked during the wedding....and even asked WY to hold her hand...but he didn't...poor girl Many also commented about the dance...it's like SY was forgotten at that moment,,,haish...a public wedding is a bit unfair to the bride as wy is the more famous one and it seems like fan service... I hope they have more personal quality time in the coming weeks coz SY was definitely uncomfortable and she said so in the BRI....it's good that she is honest, at least wy knows it... My only favourite moment is when SY gave the puzzle ring...wy was really happy and shocked...he realizes thr SY has opened up to him a lot since that day they made the bracelet.... SY is a simple girl, little things make her happy and can be meaningful...I realize what a beautiful person she is today...just being together with wy without anything grand is good enough for her...

Guest dewirama

i feel what sy had feel at that time, can said feeling sorry for that wedding event..

and as all of u said the wedding kinda like fan service that wy did to the fans meanwhile sy was feel burdensome coz her hubby was busy himself so don't what to do..

the good thing is wy said it on BRI as @jann17 said above. hope he pay his mistakes/lacks at that time with treating sy much more better in future.. or wy can ask sy for the other private wedding soon, is it too much? i think no...

coz the wedding on SG was held by mbc wgm staff but the wedding that i asked for is from 2young themselves..

if they have spa time in today episode, it means next week is the date on the big aquarium.. hope sy talking about how wy left her behind on the wedding day meanwhile he's busy himself did a fan service there..

ah~~~~ jinjja... though it's not wy's fault about that wedding but why do i feel sorry to sy too much?? if i can gv her a hand to hold to or hug her to decrease her nervous at that time, maybe it can make her feel more better..

btw talking about 2young wedding, i remember some of our member did come there. so did wgm staff catch one of our member there? kkkkkkkkk

As i scrolled down, I know many were disappointed with today episode as the lack of skinships  and Seyoung who is being left during the performance..But remember as much as we love 2Young, WGM can be a team kill too.. Wooyoung is the HUBBY and also is an entertainer that is 2PM.. He might have to perform as per MBC or WGM wish for the crowd as a token of gratitude for coming to the wedding..Eventhough it is totally suck to see Seyoung being left out and when she wants Wooyoung to hold her hand but during the wedding everything make them haywire and nervous...Remember that the sincerity is what matter the most..The public wedding is not something that Seyoung want to do but as this is to promote WGM, WGM depends on our couple for this program..Dont be sad, today is the time I anticipated so much because I can see that they slowly drown into the marriage.. As what I mean that WGM is a faux marriage show but 2Young is making it so real and it is feel like they treat the wedding as a real one.. How Seyoung prefer the private wedding and how Wooyoung feel something that he might have lack during the wedding day..How nervous they are as this wedding will be held in front of many peoples.. 
They make me feel like losing the oxygen..
PS : I freaking love this wedding as when I saw their eyes staring to each other as looking through their soul..

eunnieshara said: As i scrolled down, I know many were disappointed with today episode as the lack of skinships  and Seyoung who is being left during the performance..But remember as much as we love 2Young, WGM can be a team kill too.. Wooyoung is the HUBBY and also is an entertainer that is 2PM.. He might have to perform as per MBC or WGM wish for the crowd as a token of gratitude for coming to the wedding..Eventhough it is totally suck to see Seyoung being left out and when she wants Wooyoung to hold her hand but during the wedding everything make them haywire and nervous...Remember that the sincerity is what matter the most..The public wedding is not something that Seyoung want to do but as this is to promote WGM, WGM depends on our couple for this program..Dont be sad, today is the time I anticipated so much because I can see that they slowly drown into the marriage.. As what I mean that WGM is a faux marriage show but 2Young is making it so real and it is feel like they treat the wedding as a real one.. How Seyoung prefer the private wedding and how Wooyoung feel something that he might have lack during the wedding day..How nervous they are as this wedding will be held in front of many peoples.. 
They make me feel like losing the oxygen..
PS : I freaking love this wedding as when I saw their eyes staring to each other as looking through their soul..