[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Good morning YY Nation 

So happy to see the photos- must be for poster of Money Flower- Jang hyuk looks like the guy controlling the 2nd lead actor. Very interesting whether he will be a good or bad guy. Seyoung seems to come in between the 2 guys- will there be a triangle? 

• Like 3

Ooh WY is so handsome and attractive. Iam so happy both our YY couple being so productive and busy. I hope they still contact to each other. WY got a great success in his concert and album and bring frequent flyer between Japan and Korea.

I hope SY get success for her drama. Can't wait to see her back in small screen, see advertisement,poster and trailer. I hope she appear in magazine or interviews about her recent drama.

• Like 7

Good morning YY friends  :)

Still no posting from sy. Very surprising cos I thought she will be promoting her new drama since she is lead. Luckily Jang hyuk has been updating everyone. Went to watch Midas cos story almost same as money flower- about greed, fighting over inheritance etc. Good drama, can watch. Hope Sy's outfits will just be as fabulous as female lead in Midas - her every dress, handbag, necklace very classy, I love all her clothes 

@yun84- old pic of wy re-wearing the hat from hongdae (they bought during their last episode of wgm). 

• Like 3