[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@jann17  Eonnie had many nickname 
1. Eonnie 2. Omma 3.Captain What next you guys will call me =)) =))  I'm Kidding, Eonnie just the one member in this thread 
Everyone is the one who make this thread alive not only Eonnie :x :x
For all al you ภาพถ่าย 

PS. Eonnie really want the answer Put Bonus Cruise New or Old please let Eonnie know OK, Let's Vote on @dewirama or @Enzo027 if Who agree with her just give you mind on her comment, I will choose the resault of that to put Bonus Cruise every feeling will count = 1 point Vote end in 10 hrs. :P  :P  Let vote for fun :P   :P  

What I love when they becoming manequin is when SY said "Oh My god, palli, tell him anyone artists you close with"
And then there's caption (or MC's mumbling?) "She's scary" ;)) ;))
Even the MC can't resist Queen Aura from Seyoung. Indeed, SY really has charm as queen, she can command another person with sweet voice like "Please do this" or Just said "Palli" with gentle but fierce tone, without she must scream with big voice.
And now depend on Wooyoung as a man, does he like this side of SY or not. If I, I really like this side of her. So far I know, there are 2 man type:
1. Man who becoming weak and then has inferior feeling, and uncomfortable with this kind of woman.
2. Man who feels proud, and make him gain more spirit to make him better person.

And I hope Wooyoung is man in no.2 :D
Since I know, even SY has this aura, she never forced in this wgm, she always be an obedient wife toward her husband.

I read on twitter that Wooyoung allowed Seyoung to read his fans letter. I don't know where she got this point. So my conclusion is that during night time when he gave the gift, the letter SY has read is fan's letter. the words "I like you I like you, I like you like crazy" is the letter from fan to wooyoung. That why he got all embrassed when Sy read it.

But let wait for tomorrow if it was true or false :D

OK OK, Just kidding :D :D  what i said I will wait till 10 Hrs. end New Spoil is TODAY SEYOUNG PS. I will try used spoil tag if it didn't work I never used it anymore  wait for a while 

DaniaH said: I read on twitter that Wooyoung allowed Seyoung to read his fans letter. I don't know where she got this point. So my conclusion is that during night time when he gave the gift, the letter SY has read is fan's letter. the words "I like you I like you, I like you like crazy" is the letter from fan to wooyoung. That why he got all embrassed when Sy read it.

jann17 said: DaniaH said: I read on twitter that Wooyoung allowed Seyoung to read his fans letter. I don't know where she got this point. So my conclusion is that during night time when he gave the gift, the letter SY has read is fan's letter. the words "I like you I like you, I like you like crazy" is the letter from fan to wooyoung. That why he got all embrassed when Sy read it.

i think i hv to share this cute thought to all of you..

on the 2nd of 2young, seyoung said that she likes puzzle..
x1k7km.jpg

then immediately recall the episode of khuntoria house warming with 2PM..
there was a scene that wy gave up of making mandu as Khun asked for help to 2PM but he played puzzle instead.. lol
and the way wy played with the puzzle kinda cute 4 years kid.. 
wam39e.jpg 

who knows that wy will going to participate in wgm after years of khuntoria.. 
this kind of him is one of my big question when heard wy joined in wgm.. 
but after watched several episodes of 2young, i found his other charms, expressions, eyes stare/gaze, reactions, even his smiles that i never seen before.. 
then after 2young moved to their house, i'm sure that wy can be a good hubby for sy..

i believe in wy..

i believe in sy..
i believe in 2young..
i believe in 2young squad..
and i believe in 2PM..
to enjoy the show sincerely..
grant my wish mbc even wgm PD-nim.. *bowing 90 degrees*

I wish there's a moment they play puzzle together :x :x :x

Guest dewirama

@rosera eonnie, i'll wait patiently.. :D 
@DaniaH @jann17: HI5!!! it will be good if wy is the man who feels proud, and make him gain more spirit to become a better person.. wy-ah~ ur wife is really has queen charms.. but she's the type of cute-obedient wifey i think.. she can't do aegyo things but she's inded has aegyo when talking to wy.. omo 
@DaniaH eonnie, those selca~ i like the 1st & 2nd selca.. so cute~ 
@emiells: let's hope they hv puzzle competition.. who will be the winner?

@dewirama they're played the piano right?? could be some spiler of their duet?? Aaaahhh...those romantic aura arround them in 1st and 2nd pics. Go get married for real! *delulu agin*
One again couple from Actor x idol being revealed, Gain BEG and Jun Jihoon. So, our percentage for WY and SY is higher @kawaiinoona @missauditor :D :D :D

Woo in preview Running man
cr: @wooyoung's tweet
Bm6C_AtCYAAyBiv.jpg

I must say for the Busan trip BRI...this couple looks the most fashionable...WY really handsome in that blue coloured shirt, and his snow cap is really bright and hip...and SY looking gorgeously made up and brilliant in that white shirt...what a lovely picture when put together side by side...beautiful married couple