[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

3 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

I was just thinking the pic of the girl on the sweaters has bright pink lipstick- just like what hye sang wears 

And  I am wishing that in the future when we see a picture like this that the ring on his finger will already be a wedding ring hahaha. Delulu mode on.

• Like 3

Omg, @blame2pm I did have a look at urban dictionary and saw something else, yeeks..  "Having a burger " is the same as "having ramyeon" in Korea,. Ok, I don't wanna read too much into it, and taking it with a grain of salt as you said, but .....right now I'm like melding your roadtrip fanfic and what WY said.  Lol, what am I saying?  :):wub:  

• Like 6

@chic-chic- wow u sharp eye :lol: Now then I see his ring- very simple, like a wedding ring.

Remember he use to wear one round his neck and when we comment about it, he stop wearing. Now he wears on his 3rd finger - good job!!

@hazeljrr_c922- ha ha, now whenever I eat a hamburger I will think of wy and yy

Wy at airport- more jazzy look, love the jacket 

• Like 6

@hazeljrr_c922 Just like @Gerry58 I would think of 2young whenever I see a burger and go back to @blame2pm fanfic hehe.

VOGUE JAPAN. (June 2016) - 2PM

cr 2pmoflegend

Their concepts in their magazine photo shoots are now different which I like more. The first one with a child and now with grandpa. It's good too that magazine in Japan loves them so much. 

13094384_1726519554228476_20390200487739

13062330_1726519557561809_68098821791790

13062445_1726517820895316_20053931225211  

13092029_1726527470894351_14269122834306

13043366_1726519627561802_36228960212259

• Like 6

@hazeljrr_c922 HAHAHAHA! That's why I didn't want to include the other definitions but you see the double meaning still stands. The thing is though, even in my society, apparently the youth use the the term "burger"as such. So it's not just a western thing apparently. But yeah, who knows. Maybe he did have a hamburger at McD. But the way his members keep asking him where he had the burger and if he would be celebrating his birthday with a burger....I'll leave it to you to make the conclusion.... 

4Fs5hnH.jpg?1

@chic-chic LOL. Thanks to Wooyoung, I'll never be able to look at a burger the same way again. 

onew-eating.gif?w=584

• Like 6

Did my second set of voting.

@chic-chic unfortunately for me, once I'm up I can't go back to sleep until bedtime. Thanks :) 

Re-watched some video clips of We Got Married on YouTube, it was the day they moved in their house. Along with Wooyoung's analogue LP music player that was in his box, were the couple apron they wore whilst cooking. That early, he was doing discreet 'skinship', like when Seyoung tricked him to try the green chilli. Wooyoung casually reached out and held Seyoung's hand but she quickly moved it before feeding the chilli to him - Seyoung felt a spark maybe?. Wooyoung did, his mouth was on fire because of the chilli! It's amazing how I never noticed that before but did today :wub:

• Like 7

@chic-chic LOL that grandpa is actually one of the most respected entertainment journalist in Japan and he have high praises for 2PM too. He have also said 2PM is the most professional idol he have ever encountered. He said 2PM sleeps whenever there is time even for 5 minutes and then perk up and concentrate when they sat down for interview, showing no sign of tiredness. 

• Like 5

Was looking at Wooyoung's old Instagram posts from Nov 2014 and this was one of it...

ejpj88V.jpg

Remember how Wooyoung said if in a relationship with a girlfriend, he would use the term 'ae-gi' / 'baby'.

And then @missauditor brought to my attention that "Se" in Se Young's name also means "bird". 

6HkuYFA.png?1

And oh hey, look at the bird in the picture.... 

"TAKE CARE BABY"

Its just...so beautiful. Goodbye, I'm not crying. 

tumblr_inline_o632fnYWFV1qjcylx_500.gif

• Like 6