[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest DyaH1430293483

Gaaaahh... its so frustrating. .. I didnt get to go to arab street. I went somewhere else. ... :-S

Seeing them was surreal and I guess its not enough during the wedding. . Bcos I was busy filmg & taking pics. Seems like I didn't see them up close. . X( don't be too greedy gal!! Haha..

And im so frustrated right now, cos I cant share the pics & vid with u guys.. its hard with for me just using my phone and the hotel pc is nowhere helping. .. GrrrrrR!!!

So they are going back tomorrow, thursday? :( Awww... what a miss! Im goin the next day. @kawaiinoona‌ you shud hav come with me at the weddg.. @stellaseah‌ didnt get to go as well.

I should say, Park Seyoung is really beautiful! ! (Should hav taken pic with her :(:(( )

* are u guys willing to wait for my pics and vid on friday nite? Hehe.. I guess by that time we have pics of them at the airport already..

Guest DyaH1430293483

Oh my... don't give your hopes high @alyssamariz‌ I think my pic will be no good compare to that link you've just shared . I think I've got bad position durg the weddg :((

Did the bubblytae tumblr said some more schedule tomorrow? Let's share those top secret info. LOL!!

hahaha no pressure @DyaH! it also overwhelms us that you were able to see them! hahaha! so hard to be a fanacc/stalker!haha
as i read her blog she saw the ached but she didn't mention anything about it so im not sure then i think it was on twitter someone said that they might have a photoshoot tom?so probably before their flight i dunno really! =))
SY seems overwhelmed but knowing that she's the kind who wants 'private proposals' probably that's why she's nervous and shy! oh seyoungiieeee!it's ok!we feel you :))
but nonetheless Mr. and Mrs JANG are definitely happy :D
can't they stay until the 11th? so they can celebrate their 100th day?hahahah! :x

Guest hanaluvkm.

@dewirama you're just too cute~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2Youngers~♥♥♥♥♥

HQ FANPICS!!!

http://03thirty.blogspot.sg/p/140409-wooyoung-seyoung.html?m=1

SO BEAUTIFUL ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I had unexpected "events" going on today. Couldn't spazz properly  :(
Their wedding looks so special. She must have felt a little startled getting married surrounded by strangers speaking a foreign language. My heart goes out to her and I'm glad Hottests were welcoming and fell under her charm.  ;))   \:D/   
They were sweating like fountains. I saw some pics of wooyoung and his shirt was all wet. I totally approve his short pants.  :-bd Permalien de l'image intégrée

Some fanaccounts:
"They went into a shop that sells traditional Malay instruments and they were playing it. Woo bought a angklung."
"Then Woo was playing with some instrument that made bird-like sounds and we were laughing at him and I think he saw, felt embarrassed and went back into the shop."
"Then they proceeded to this perfume shop (not your normal mainstream perfume type but I think those traditional Malay type?) and they spent quite a while inside the shop as well."
cr.h_ellobeautiful
Wooderp (cr as tagged)Permalien de l'image intégrée
:))

Guest sawmm

hi everyone.. my 1st tym to post hr or to join forums though i'm actually 1 of those people who've been lurking hr for quite a while and just eavesdropping, wierd i know.. i've always wanted to post but never get to do it. whenever i visit, i read 1st, and before i reach the last page there's sooo much excitement that i find a need to get out of this forum for a breather.,. especially for today.. though i'm clam now, i've been crazy for the whole day and there r few times that i was literally incoherent to my family.. wahhhh.. i still dont knw what to say at the moment except THANK YOU... thank you all for the links, pictures, and esp those valuable info's & videos.. thank you so so so soooo much everyone!!!  :-bd :-bd :-h

Guest wishstarz

In the night photo @ bladerunner  I hope WY isn't having one of those OOOPS moments where he needs to back pedal whatever he just said...those eyes...

WY doesn't have a filter...his honesty is just out there...

Another thing that makes me feel that this wedding is 'real' , THE "wedding march" background music.. definitely putting you in that wedding atmosphere + the flower girls :x :D
hopefully they had their personal nonWGM related moment. you know, like hanging out before they head out to their hotel rooms :))
seems like that evening pic, they ended their filming? no mics attached anymore :D
anyone got a clearer pic of the necklace and WY's ring?i can't wait to see it :))