[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@shineehappypandas daebak chingu your FF…..make me happy a lot that we have a lot of talented chingus.
This 2014 year starting with we met with awesome couple…This year also from this forum I met all of YY nations chingu and talented author nim chinguThis year I think for 2young also they have up and down yearAt the end of this year 2young also give us have really great news….wooyoung for 2nd solo showcase at Japan and seyoung gungjungnim for new movie trailer.
So I hope next year will be awesome year for us YY nation chingu and also for 2YOUNG.
FIGHTING…..LUV U FULL CHINGU and virtual HUG

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

@shineehappypandas - wow!deabak!your ff - love it..the only complaint i have is its too short! i want more..
:x

Yaayyyy..hope SY dispute is over
i agree with all of you..being a shipper takes dedication and believe...and i believe in 2young

@shineehappypandas‌ daebak chingu!! =D> I am so so glad you hv taken up writing fanfics again....

@ujiyus1 seeing her loving cats makes me love her more but probably not more than wy does.... :x Two of the cutest creatures in this world!! Wy makes three :x

Cute as he is...wy looks really tired in those airport pics...he needs lotsa rest and TLC...poor thing...

Ahhhhh, Seyoung is so, so pretty! I'm hoping that those photos bring good news and she'll be getting projects again. I would be fine with not knowing the details of the mediation (although I wouldn't mind knowing). I just want to see her again. I wonder if the reason that Wooyoung has been looking tired and stressed lately is due to the fact that she'll be doing some promotions with Kangin while he'll be busy with his Japanese solo and 2PM's Japanese comeback? Kekekekee
Also, update on the story front: 1) I've had a few people asking about where to find previous chapters. So, in addition to the YYNation page, I've uploaded the the story to my tumblr: skidadling.tumblr.com. 2) Because I had so much fun writing about the Jang twins, I have decided to start a series of one-shots featuring the twins and all the shenanigans that they get into with their parents, uncles, aunts, and grandparents. So, while I try to figure out the next part of the original story, there will be at least one more Jang twins update. Until then, please enjoy @shineehappypandas' story because it is fantastic!

@scuttler i love your FF about their twins dear..and @shineehappypandas your FF daebak..i really enjoy and love read our author FF because of our FF like midicine for my sickness about YY Couple...love you all guys and please keep faith with your felling and keep positive...YY NATOIN FIGHTING!!!!! :)>- :x

@shineehappypandas I enjoyed reading your FF. I can almost feel how much they miss each other when SY hugged WY and was sobbing. Can't wait for the next chapter!
@scuttler I always imagine how it would be if WY and SY got married and have kids. I came across this old video of 2pm Show. You can see how WY and the other 2pm members are aroung kinds. 
Here's the link:The way Mavin plays with WY's hair @1:53 reminds me how SY love to touch WY's hair as well.http://youtu.be/t5wY-Zand2E?list=PL01BC93B8E4DA7263

morning y y nation
we are going to complete our first year with our couple soon ...excited 
hope it is going to be a really good year for them and for us hopfully 
@shineehappypandas‌  lone your ff i think it is really great that you handle their story from a diffrent side it is really

refrishing the only thing is ..it is short ..i need more it is so good keep up the good work thank you for your hard work 
@scuttler  glad to see that you have decided to complete the twins ff it was really warm excited to see the nxt ff of the story 

your writings always renew my love and support for our couple thank you so much 
fighting y y nation 

Hi everyone!

I'm so glad to be back from the boondocks for some work project.   
I missed watching YY couple and you ladies so much!    What sustained me was looking at my fam's pics while listening to YY couple's BGMs I stored in my phone and also watching some of YY FMV's which some of you shared here.  Thanks so much!    
I've been backtracking all that I've missed in our thread...and oh boy...as I was reading I can't help but be concern about some of you who are doubting or perhaps just tired of waiting for something big to happen.    I guess it's really challenging to be a shipper.    
I'm just filled with joy when I saw the new pics of our princess.  I just hope that all is fair and well with her contract now.  I'm also happy too see all the little hints Wooyoung have been giving us.  
Can I ask a favor? Coz I don't have/know the way to post pics here.  Can somebody post Wooyoungs old and new signatures.  I know it's been talked about here but for me ladies, as long as Wooyoung has the "S" in his signature, he has Seyoung in his heart.  I'm not having a delulu here...its real for me!  I mean why change it like that?! I can imagine him scribbling on his notebook how to include the S, just how many pages of that notebook he used to practice his new signature while saying...Seyoung ah...Seyoung ah....  Lol!   Our signatures represents us,  just like  Wooyoung saying S or Seyoung is a part of him!  
Theres so much I still want to say....but I still have some catching up to do, ang the ff's too.  Daebak! This ship is really worth coming home to. Be strong guys and let's keep our ship sailing! Love yah all :x

• Like 1

Guest PerryjoH

good evening YY addict!!im waiting for any translation about Woo's Baila interview but no one translated lol..as i promised i translated about love corner~not really about lovelife but as we lived in delulu land lets go!!and im sorry for my rough translation [nose bleed lol]

1 year is moving so fast but i had a great year to meet a lot of people not only my senior singer,art director,athlete and company CEO too..ive learned a lot from this people and i think i did a lot of things that i want to do,,and also i read a lot of books and the one impressed me is

written by ~Erich Fromm~a German social psychologist~~~~titled~~The Art of Loving[How to Love]

though it was written about love method rather[ How to Love] and the way how thingking the love method [how to love] in my head is completely changes:

of course including my family and  2PM member is considerate my beloved person,,

however as a human being expectation is to demand a reward from a partner by all means,

i think that there are some books written ^You must not demand a reward from love^but am shown definitely wether i should not demand,;;why reward in this book?why it is not necessary?

because its understood the beloved things is merely giving and waiting!!!well in this book i feel fine or relieved and i was able to arrange everything clearly!!

P.S.if anyone can translate pls correct me if am wrong..but definitely our BabyWoo is in the land of Romance lol!!  good evening ladies!!

Guest tahspihan

@perryjoH thank you for your translate

Erich Fromm wow i really love his qoute very touching my heart

Love is a decision, it is a judgment, it is a promise. If love were only a feeling,
there would be no basis for the promise to love each other forever.
A feeling comes and it may go.
How can I judge that it will stay forever, when my act does not involve judgment and decision
"Erich From,The art of loving"