[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

• 2 weeks later...

finally..able to watch the 'hand with YY sign' clearly..:D

eventho the subtitle said it was mountain drawing..but to my eyes.. it was YY..

On 10/22/2019 at 7:03 AM, chic-chic said:

Full episodes of wild beat with eng subs were already uploaded on youtube

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey everyone, I'm sorry I'm 5 years (almost 6!) late to this fandom. I just finished Wooyoung and Seyoung WGM and I'm hooked! It is sad that Wooyoung is on hiatus now since he's in military and Seyoung is somehow so quit in IG as well :(

And I just realized that Wooyoung's last album before his enlistment is all about breakups and heartbreak :(

I read somewhere that Wooyoung previously love to write lyrics based on his experience and it does makes me wonder whether Quit is all about him and Seyoung? because it's so obvious that in the lyric it stated "wipe your tears with your pretty hands?" (not accurate but that's how i remember the translation) and he did mentioned that Seyoung has a pretty hands. (i think in the episode where both of them went to the gym)

Arghhh i dont want to think about it but sadly it's too obvious :(

Anyway, thank you everyone for the hard work in this thread. I love every bit of this! :blush:

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

Good news- sy won a modeling contract, good healthy drinks product- great exposure,  hope this means she will do a drama next

Very soon wy will be finishing military, still waiting for him, hopefully we will see more of sy soon. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Latest news of sy- she just completed filming her movie Stella- out 2020. Hopefully she will do a drama next since she won an acting award for Special Labour Inspector Mr Jo (Kim Dong Wook got daesang). Looks like she brings luck to all those actors who work with her - they all win awards eg Jang Hyuk in Money Flower and that actor ( forget his name) in Whisper 

Don’t know why cannot post the link from ig. Anyway Happy New Year to all the shippers here. Hope 2020 will be a great year for everyone 

• Like 5

Happy New Year Everyone! Wish us all a blessed, healthy and prosperous 2020:blush:

Just last night I binged watch Seyoung and Wooyoung on YouTube, suddenly feeling nostalgic....then Seyoung won the best actress drama award for Special Labor with Kim Dong Wok, shame she didn’t attend. It would have made my first day of 2020 better.

Wishing our favourite actress and 2PM a good year too!

Cheers!

• Like 4

Hello...

Happy New Year gals...:D

Congrats to SY on winning the best actress award..WY must b proud of her..

So its 2020 now...in 2mths WY will finish his military duty...

Wonder whats his plan after that.. concerts?..marriage??? :lol::lol:

SY just finished her movie..just on time..to spend time with someone who will be out soon..B):rolleyes:

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally wy is back from military safe and sound. How time flies, can’t believe it is almost 2 years ago he went. Very happy to see khun and jun.k came to welcome him back. Hope 2pm have reunion soon but I guess have to wait till the coronavirus is gone.

Haven’t seen sy for a long time, she hasn’t started any project, Hope she is fine cos I read a lot of churchgoers have fallen ill. (She is a Christian). Still haven’t seen any Korean drama since her special inspector show, watching mostly Hollywood and HK dramas. Hopefully will have news of her soon. Take care everyone 

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, chic-chic said:

Wooyoung on Knowing Brothers,  April 4 episodes. Bestfriend special with Jo Kwon.

Be safe everyone.

Thanks for the great news- i’ll definitely watch for wy - he’s funny and so entertaining. Still no sound from sy- looks like she is taking a long break, hopefully she can start work soon when Korea beats the covid 19 virus 

Hope u and everyone is safe. I am staying home most of the time, watching movies, exercising and trying to do some baking. Looks like this year can’t travel much, hopefully things get better soon. 

• Like 1