[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

For those who missed Sy’s live IG- lucky captured and posted on YouTube 

Just read about jun.k’s drink driving- very regrettable since 2pm has been getting positive compliments recently, wish he learned from khun, should just have hailed a cab or drink at home. Anyway he should be going military soon- hope the rest are ok 

• Like 6

Too bad. Another DUI for 2PM. It's good though that he apologized  and did not keep quiet about it. DUI scandal with Khun before really became a big deal and all their schedules were cancelled. They lost their popularity in Korea due to that as well. Now Jun K will go on hiatus. Goodbye group performance in the Olympics.

JYP is paying a lot for their designated drivers to avoid this after Khun's scandal but now. Why did he  not use one....hayzzz.

I was waiting for  a dating scandal from them but we have a different one. 

Hope everything would be  ok after military when they will again perform together. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

@chic-chic- ya very wasted. Was watching forward to 2pm’s performance in Olympics- rare opportunity. Sometimes may be due to the company he keeps, some friends like to drink too much. That’s why when wy hangs out with friends, I also afraid he gets into trouble. Read the comments from knet and they are very brutal. Hope the brothers give him support, lucky they just resign with Jyp. Guess just go military and come back 2 years time. Then continue to write songs

sy very pretty in these photos 

Was reading news about many male actors coming back like ngm, rain etc.

Hope sy gets offer soon cos there is a shortage of good actresses in their 30s, she and wy really Mia - no sign of both. Hopefully time to recontact each other since both no activities. 

• Like 6

Yes it would really depend on the person they usually hang out with. Hope other members and other JYP group members learn from this and not repeat for the third time. 

Wow SY looks beautiful with bangs. Can't wait for her appearance in Knowing Brothers. Hope she just go and get another project. She just needs to work hard for now and after get married hahaha. 

Also the IG live with her manager is so cute. I am not sure but it seems they are teasing her. 

• Like 6

@chic-chic- sy looks very pretty and so much younger. In MF they purposely make her look more mature to fit Jh. Now she is back to being her natural self.

Cute coincidence she pose near the background of roses.

Glad her relationship with her staff is good that they can tease her.

10 more days to knowing brothers- hope they ask her what she looks for in a partner cos I saw an episode they ask another actress that

Happy valentine’s day to all YY shippers :D

• Like 4

Nice pics of SY. I hope to read her full interview. It seems they talked about love hehehehe.

fr parkseyoungland

Park Se Young "Love? It's not easy to do."

I will have love..Marriage will be in the late 30s.

Impression of recording <Knowing Bros>? Worry that it will be bored...Reaction was hard" 2

Happy Valentines YY Friends

Image may contain: 1 person

• Like 3

Happy Valentine's Day:heart:  YY Nation:heart:

Love Seyoung's look..that red dress and blue sequined top looked great on her...well everything look good on her. It is very refreshing and very pretty as always. Curious to read her full interview.. @chic-chic your theory might be correct too. Late 30's means, she is waiting for someone to finish his army enlistment, haha! Love is hard...it is if you are dating an Idol like WY from 2PM...Oops! Did I say that out loud? Spreading love to all of you :heart:

Jun K's DUI...very sad:(

• Like 6

KThe news about jun k in this moment it's not good for publicity and ruin good image of 2pm. Some of you said nickhun had some trouble like that few years ago. I hope they learn from their mistakes. Still lil hope 2pm perform together at pyeongchang. 

She looks younger and fresh with new bangs. Yes wondering why she is certain getting married in late 30's (hope she change her mind tp.mid 30's). Now she is on the spotlight i believe she get abundantly offers 

• Like 6