[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

2 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

wy also got flowers during fan meeting- nice coincidence 

Notice he is wearing necklace with ring again- seems in good mood 

@Gerry58, don't you think he's giving us a sign? 

Hahaaaa

That he's in a relationship with someone. 

@chic-chicDid Wy usually use the same accessories repeatedly (like scarf or a necklace with a ring) when he performed? 

Reading his interview, I felt like he's more open about his mind and his feeling. 

I thought he's an introvert. 

• Like 5

Seyoung finally posted. Is she saying goodbye to her character Na Mo Hyun? I hope she won’t have a long break. I know, how hard it must have been in freezing weather condition filming, but Money Flower production have really done so well, so it was all worth it. Even when she has current drama, SY is really good in keeping a very low profile...consistently. I love her so much but her being too quiet can be frustrating at times :D:D:D. At least with WY, he is appearing in variety shows and having fan meetings...

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, yun84 said:

Rrrrrr... And the ending :huh:

Hahaaaa,.

Seyoung looks charming with those hairstyle in the end of the drama.

And the outfits, wow, I love it. 

Yes everyone seems surprised and bit dissapointed with the ending.  But u are alright SY is very beautiful 

• Like 3

@yun84 I am not sure but  I haven't notice that before him wearing the same accessories. The scarf and the ring necklace might be so special to wear them a  lot of times. As  an idol for sure he has a lot of accessories and scarf but chose those to wear all the time. I think the ring necklace he had worn that before he started singing break up songs hehehe. He might be giving us signs hahaha.

• Like 5

Wow last night episodes was interesting- at first I thought KPJ died and his spirit came back. Now I understand, he got stabbed but save by nmh again. Also he recovered and apply to be chairman again. Though there wasn’t any love or kissing scenes, the ending is still satisfactory. At least nmh didn’t turn against KPJ- even though some crazy fellow scolded her for turning in evidence, she did it to expose the truth and keep her family safe. 

the rating didn’t hit 25% but still highest at 23.9%

Sy did great, love the car scene and the office scene with KPJ- very touching

She looks fantastic in every scenes- love her clothes, her hair, accessories.

Even my hubby complimented her- saying she is the only Korean actress with class besides shk 

• Like 3

@chic-chic- read many good comments about Sy’s acting, hope she gets another award year end. Jang hyuk is lucky to get her cos they match well. Many fans hoping they can work together again

Saw the news Taec will be joining 2pm for Olympics performance- full team 

• Like 3

Guest elenskivios38

A big round applause to Park Se Youg as NMH her last scene with JH was perfectly

executed,what a long line of NMH but then she puts the right emotion:wub: i :heart: it!

after that scene i really clap!!! her scene with JH conveying her feelings , scene revelling

the truth are truly remarkable!!!

Lets aim higher !:D Go! Go! Lets get an AWARD!

@chic-chic- jun.k as usual teasing wy, purposely highlighting his ring :)

Saw photos of wrap up party, Jang hyuk’s fans very generous, gave him cake, banners and gifts to all cast of MF. Really makes a difference when working with popular and experienced actor like him.

Sy is very popular with everyone, noticed they want her photos and autographs, she is very obliging. Also she very polite when phototaking, she gives way to veteran actors and doesn’t steal limelight by purposely standing near Jang hyuk. Looks like the cast enjoy filming MF and now looking forward to their jeju holiday photos.  Very sad MF ended cos it means we have to wait again for Sy’s next project before we see her again. But it also means she is free, same as wy

Sy’s with cute child actor

• Like 4